Even McCrystal Says trump Is Dishonest. Won't Work With Him

Even a 4 star General, Stanley McCrystal, believes that trump is dishonest. He has too much respect for the office of the president so he won't use the word liar but I will. trump is a pathological liar. If he told me the time, I would look at my watch. If he told me the sun was out, I would go look out the window.

When life long republican 4 star Generals refuse to work with our president, we have a serious problem.

Retired 4-Star Gen. Stanley McChrystal calls Trump dishonest and immoral

Yes, Trump is a liar...

How is this news when I knew this since the 1970's?

OMG!

A Democrat said bad things about Trump?

:disbelief:
No matter how often Trump cult members are presented with the fact that Trump is dishonest, incompetent, and unfit to be president, they’ll continue to wallow in their willful ignorance.

drumph.jpg

So a liberal general hates Trump, and the liberals think this is a development worthy of discussion.

I can’t imagine anyone who would sell their integrity to work for Trump

Even McChrystal? An Obama appointee? Color me shocked! Lol
McChrystal was appointed to Joint Staff director by W Bush. Then commanded international security force under Obama for a year; fired by Obama in 2010.
----------------------------------- 'gwb' sure isn't a good American . He is pro immigration particularly from 'mexico' and south of the border DMuck ,

And they trash another war fighter.

How can ANY Vet support these freaks??

McChrystal was appointed to Joint Staff director by W Bush. Then commanded international security force under Obama for a year; fired by Obama in 2010.
But General under Obama, then resigned because of critical comments he made about Obama.
My point being, he has never worked for Trump. He has not served under Trump.

Generals are swamp creatures/politicians for the most part. Don't know who the guy is, but I bet I know who the guy is.
Nice to see the left pretending to worship the military.

10/4 to that. McCrystal wanted to bring back the draft. Can you imagine how the regressives, libtards, and DimComs would have howled if that had occured?

Let's see, what else?

He also came out in favor of gun control restrictions in an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe", he ordered AAFES in Afghanistan to close Burger King, Popeye's, Taco Bell, and more than 50 other concessions, and he tightened the battlefield rules of engagement in Afghanistan, while under Obama.
He sounds like a big lefty.

Even a 4 star General, Stanley McCrystal, believes that trump is dishonest. He has too much respect for the office of the president so he won't use the word liar but I will. trump is a pathological liar. If he told me the time, I would look at my watch. If he told me the sun was out, I would go look out the window.

When life long republican 4 star Generals refuse to work with our president, we have a serious problem.

When we have generals who worked for a president who openly supported terror organizations and even funded them, we have an even more serious problem.

That would be President Trump. He's been bribed by the Saudi's, the Russians, and the Chinese.

------------------------------------ 'mcrystal' collected a paycheck and perks for many years and now he is retired and on the dole . And as a a 'general' he probably socked lots of money away . And I don't think that he was ever wounded was he Lesh ?? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and mccrystal doesn't support Americans anyway as he works with gun controllers to take Americans Guns away Lesh .

When we have generals who worked for a president who openly supported terror organizations and even funded them, we have an even more serious problem.

That would be President Trump. He's been bribed by the Saudi's, the Russians, and the Chinese.

You really should have that governor removed from your skull.

------------------------------------ 'mcrystal' collected a paycheck and perks for many years and now he is retired and on the dole . And as a a 'general' he probably socked lots of money away . And I don't think that he was ever wounded was he Lesh ?? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and mccrystal doesn't support Americans anyway as he works with gun controllers to take Americans Guns away Lesh .
Were YOU ever wounded?

----------------------------------- 'gwb' sure isn't a good American . He is pro immigration particularly from 'mexico' and south of the border DMuck ,
We've moved to the right so much that now dubya bush is a leftist now?

We've moved to the right so much that now dubya bush is a leftist now?

Bush is a Halfacrat.

Forum List

Back