Even McCrystal Says trump Is Dishonest. Won't Work With Him

Even a 4 star General, Stanley McCrystal, believes that trump is dishonest. He has too much respect for the office of the president so he won't use the word liar but I will. trump is a pathological liar. If he told me the time, I would look at my watch. If he told me the sun was out, I would go look out the window.

When life long republican 4 star Generals refuse to work with our president, we have a serious problem.

Retired 4-Star Gen. Stanley McChrystal calls Trump dishonest and immoral

He worked for obama.......the biggest liar in the office......but, he told General McCrystal he could keep his doctor.......

Stanley A. McChrystal - Wikipedia

but also criticized for his alleged role in the cover-up of the Pat Tillman friendly fire incident.[7

Even a 4 star General, Stanley McCrystal, believes that trump is dishonest. He has too much respect for the office of the president so he won't use the word liar but I will. trump is a pathological liar. If he told me the time, I would look at my watch. If he told me the sun was out, I would go look out the window.

When life long republican 4 star Generals refuse to work with our president, we have a serious problem.

This is old news.
Stanley McChrystal has been critical of Trump since he was sworn in.
Fuck him.
It's easy to take cheap-shots at a president once you're retired....especially if you're an Obama general.
This is the same jerk that Obama had to fire because he was talking shit about Obama. Obviously he hasn't learned be an adult and keep his fucking mouth shut around reporters.

Actually, he and members of his staff were nailed by a Rolling Stone reporter because they were talking shit about Biden, not Obama!

When we have generals who worked for a president who openly supported terror organizations and even funded them, we have an even more serious problem.

That would be President Trump. He's been bribed by the Saudi's, the Russians, and the Chinese.

How do you bribe a billionaire, dumbass?

Even McChrystal? An Obama appointee? Color me shocked! Lol
McChrystal was appointed to Joint Staff director by W Bush. Then commanded international security force under Obama for a year; fired by Obama in 2010.
----------------------------------- 'gwb' sure isn't a good American . He is pro immigration particularly from 'mexico' and south of the border DMuck ,
We've moved to the right so much that now dubya bush is a leftist now?
--------------------------------- look at the 'bush' familia and especially 'jebito bush' familia . Its ALL 'mexican' . Plus see the friends like 'Clinton and mrobama' that 'gwb' keeps as he says that he and 'clinton' are brothers from different mothers . And then this --- Photo of Lady Gaga and five former presidents goes viral --- anyway , I only voted once for 'gwb' in his first election and that won't happen ever again as I stay outa the 'bush's DUD !!

'mccrystal' is an 'unamerican' gun controller , just your kinda people Lesh .

When we have generals who worked for a president who openly supported terror organizations and even funded them, we have an even more serious problem.

That would be President Trump. He's been bribed by the Saudi's, the Russians, and the Chinese.

How do you bribe a billionaire, dumbass?
How??? Trump is a pig Always wants more

He's a lib douche.
Stanley McChrystal fired by Obama.
McChrystal is the worst lib ever.

He's not a liberal.

He was originally hired by the bush boy. The bush boy didn't hire liberals.

He hates Obama and doesn't have much of anything nice to say about him.

Stop lying.

Last edited:

He's a lib douche.
Stanley McChrystal fired by Obama.
McChrystal is the worst lib ever.

He's not a liberal.

He was originally hired by the bush boy. The bush boy didn't hire liberals.

He hates Obama and doesn't have much of anything nice to say about him.

Stop lying.

Apparently he hates all politicians, not that that is a bad thing! He just shouldn't expect continued employment by people he pisses off!

Even McChrystal? An Obama appointee? Color me shocked! Lol
McChrystal was appointed to Joint Staff director by W Bush. Then commanded international security force under Obama for a year; fired by Obama in 2010.
----------------------------------- 'gwb' sure isn't a good American . He is pro immigration particularly from 'mexico' and south of the border DMuck ,
We've moved to the right so much that now dubya bush is a leftist now?
We are in the twilight zone, I swear

It's feeding time boys and girls. Watch POTUS apologists throw their own under the DJT bus.

Honesty & morality are no longer priorities.

I agree. When people like you said we should ignore Trump's bad behavior because the Stock Market is doing well, we gave up on morality and honesty.

Forum List

Back