Even MSM admits it: Layoffs are coming

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yikes, it must be really bad if the MSM is admitting many jobs are about to be lost:

Thanks Joe.

Or is this still Russia’s fault?

Yikes, it must be really bad if the MSM is admitting many jobs are about to be lost:

Thanks Joe.

Well people who cannot afford to eat probably don't need a $2000 exercise bike with a $40 a month app fee to have someone remotely yell at them to peddle anyway.

Wells Fargo has far greater problems than the sucky economy though. It is systemic with that company. Has been for years. Its banking side and its wheeling and dealing side need to be separated. I don't often agree with Fauxchahontas, but she is right on that one. The government needs to intervene before they end up being the next Bear Stearns since they clearly have no real intent to get their shit in order as long as there is money to be made.

So who didn't expect this? The economy just created a small bubble in the number of crap part time service industry jobs in fast food and retail as people got tired of staying home over the COVID panic, is all. Now the bubble is over, wages are still crap across the board, and all those glamor stocks are losing 'value' again.

Well people who cannot afford to eat probably don't need a $2000 exercise bike with a $40 a month app fee to have someone remotely yell at them to peddle anyway.

Wells Fargo has far greater problems than the sucky economy though. It is systemic with that company. Has been for years. Its banking side and its wheeling and dealing side need to be separated. I don't often agree with Fauxchahontas, but she is right on that one. The government needs to intervene before they end up being the next Bear Stearns since they clearly have no real intent to get their shit in order as long as there is money to be made.

Nobody can afford $75K electric cars that go less than a hundred miles either, but the stock in Tesla is still running around in the 4 digits. Talk about a waste of capital and good money being poured down sink holes.

Thanks Joe.

But Joe Biteme's economy is rocking....Like a dingy in a ocean storm. Soon it will capsize and head to the bottom.

Nobody can afford $75K electric cars that go less than a hundred miles either, but the stock in Tesla is still running around in the 4 digits. Talk about a waste of capital and good money being poured down sink holes.

Tesla is only just now marginally profitable for car production and that risks reversing course. Their mint comes from selling tax credits

I can afford one, but why on God's green earth would i by such a polluting thing when my wife just bought a Ford Bronco.

We plan on buying a steel grill in black so if protestors wasnt to get in the street, we just run them over.

1651880578792.png

Tim Sloan and Mike Pence really love each other. Pence pulled back WF's fine and WF pulled Sloans $$$ bonus.
Such a deal.

Thanks Joe.

You guys are always wrong

Thanks Joe.

You Republicans better produce more jobs for all the babies who aren't going to be aborted this year.

Under federal child labor laws, the minimum age to work is 14 with some exceptions.

2036 these kids are going to need work. Their parents are poor and you guys ended all government programs that help the poor. The Supreme Court ruled them all unconstitutional.

You Republicans better produce more jobs for all the babies who aren't going to be aborted this year.

Under federal child labor laws, the minimum age to work is 14 with some exceptions.

2036 these kids are going to need work. Their parents are poor and you guys ended all government programs that help the poor. The Supreme Court ruled them all unconstitutional.
The illegals and others who don't support their own children need to stop fucking around and having them. I spay and neuter my cat for a reason---those mooching off welfare are no bette than my cat.

Forum List

Back