Even Republicans Are Now Getting Tired Of DeSantis’ S***

Like I said, she has the gall to call me a Nazi? My great Uncle received the Medal of Valor for D-Day from President Trump, fughting against Nazi scum.
Leftists are true pieces of shit.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may be losing his grip over the Republican legislature at the end a session that has been spent pushing through his agenda.

GOP legislators have spent hours and hours debating and passing bills seemingly aimed at supporting his presidential ambitions, but his announcement that he wanted them to revive a war on Disney has privately frustrated many of his Republican allies.

You already look like a fool Ronny. Trump is going to make you look like a bigger one. When Donald Trump can make you look like a fool. You are a fool.
If I were a rock-solid Republican I would be enjoining my fellow Republicans to stop bashing DeSantis.

He's the best shot you've got at winning back the White House.

January 6th has rendered Trump un-electable.

Oh, he can certainly clinch the nomination, but he can no longer win another general election.

And winning back the White House is the entire point of the exercise.

DeSantis won FL by a double digit landslide so it matters shit-all what RINO gop slags are tired of.....FL has plenty of "galvanized gopers" in the legislature trying to tap-dance in the middle.
Well, for the moment. Disney can through tens if millions to get their way. He literally fucked with the wrong mouse. I imagine his future corporate donations are...minimal.

My threads say you mental midgets have pissed off everybody except chrome dome mental midgets with goatees. Which only represent 15% of the voting populace. The majority of the pissed off are the majority of the entire population.

Women.

And after the last elections, you shit for brains bubble boys apparently still didn’t learn anything.

With even more pissed iff women, and now add in more pissed off youth voters that will be showing up next year.

How do you think that’s going to work out for you Cletus?

Here’s a clue for you stupbo. It won’t be a maybe.
The only people we have pissed off are frightened little commies like you that need big government to wipe your ass for you....
Let me know when you have a certain not speculation by TDS websites....

2024 will be the biggest shitshow of a presidential race this country has seen in a while, and I’m excluding Trump crying like a bitch when he loses, I’m talking the run up to the election. Biden vs. Trump? No thanks

He is proving that he is the biggest Nazi of them all. You cannot change laws retroactively. DeSantis vs Mickey Mouse and DeSantis loses.

LOL, as usual DeSantis is the latest Hitler in the eyes of the left.

Forum List

Back