Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

7forever...it took you mere minutes to prove my point. You can't even reply to my post ONCE, you have replied to it 3 times, and another post more than once.

You have some sort of obsessive disorder.

PLEASE go start your own thread about this topic and stop blowing up this one.

I will start focusing on lying losers like yourself more often. YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF A GRASSY KNOLL. ADMIT IT, YOU LOSER.:cuckoo:

If I was (delusional) then you could do something for your side. You can't because the truth is simple.:D

The simplest thing on this forum is YOU.

Don't worry, you'll never have to prove who shot jfk. The three films captured him perfectly. His name was William Greer.

only in your wettest dreams ....
we need not prove you wrong you do a bang up job (pun intended) of that all by yourself.
you can take pride in the fact that you belong to the worlds smallest conspiracy theorists club..

7forever...it took you mere minutes to prove my point. You can't even reply to my post ONCE, you have replied to it 3 times, and another post more than once.

You have some sort of obsessive disorder.

PLEASE go start your own thread about this topic and stop blowing up this one.

You're damn right. Why not? It's easy mocking idiots like you. You have no case or ability to deal with reality. Greer shot jfk...that's it, and most important.

Don't worry, you'll never have to prove who shot jfk. The three films captured him perfectly. His name was William Greer.

we need not prove you wrong you do a bang up job (pun intended) of that all by yourself.
you can take pride in the fact that you belong to the worlds smallest conspiracy theorists club..

It's the one that is true. Proof of that is how upset and crazy folks get when faced with the real proof.

There are no clubs you jackass. A bunch of disinfo artists pushed false theories for 6 decades and ignored Greer's guilt. That's what really happened.

It's the one that is true. Proof of that is how upset and crazy folks get when faced with the real proof.
false! the only thing it proves is your almost complete disconnect from reality...
you have no gun ...you have no fake head and you have no actual evidence of fakery of any kind...
besides, you haven't got the education or the mental chops to analyze real evidence...

There are no clubs you jackass. A bunch of disinfo artists pushed false theories for 6 decades and ignored Greer's guilt. That's what really happened.
of course there are the internet is full of crapspiracy sites aka clubs...and yours is the smallest....
you've just proven your disconnect with reality.

Forum List

Back