Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

only in your wettest dreams ....
we need not prove you wrong you do a bang up job (pun intended) of that all by yourself.
you can take pride in the fact that you belong to the worlds smallest conspiracy theorists club..

There are no clubs you jackass. A bunch of disinfo artists pushed false theories for 6 decades and ignored Greer's guilt. That's what really happened.
of course there are the internet is full of crapspiracy sites aka clubs...and yours is the smallest....
you've just proven your disconnect with reality.

That proves my point, you idiot. They promoted false theories and ignored the real truth. That makes sense. Of course a liar like you would look to anyone who disagrees with the truth, and would embrace them for not telling it.

All you could say in a real debate is that you believe the official account but could never prove it, even if the driver proof was never introduced. Your entitled to your beliefs but proving something is an entirely different game. You lost that game long ago.:cuckoo:
the driver proof is your whole fucking case....if it had any validity it would have been introduced in 78 . AT THE HEARING...and it was not
as always you lose...

There are no clubs you jackass. A bunch of disinfo artists pushed false theories for 6 decades and ignored Greer's guilt. That's what really happened.
of course there are the internet is full of crapspiracy sites aka clubs...and yours is the smallest....

That proves my point, you idiot. They promoted false theories and ignored the real truth. That makes sense. Of course a liar like you would look to anyone who disagrees with the truth, and would embrace them for not telling it.
false fuck head !if that were even close to being true....you be the most famous asshole in the world for lying....

They are doctored, but those alterations have been explained. Two things were covered up very thinly. Greer's shot and the impact in the right forehead. Both happened, obviously.
try to stick with reality..the doctoring I'm speaking about was done by you....you forget I'm a film maker and all the doctoring was done quite recently ,decades after the film was shot and processed.
nobody's buying your bullshit.

false fuck head !if that were even close to being true....you be the most famous asshole in the world for lying....

The truth is rarely ever told in the media. It's not gonna come out in any easy way, that's for sure.

The truth is rarely ever told in the media. It's not gonna come out in any easy way, that's for sure.
now you're rationalizing .... thought you were going to kick my ass?

Here you go fuckface. Was jfk's face and top of his head removed?:cuckoo: The right lateral provides something that did not happen officially or by eyewitness count.

OK LIMP DICK HERE ARE A TON OF IMAGES TAKE AT THE OR RIGHT AFTER THE SHOOTING HIS FACE IS NOT MISSING AND THE WOUND PICTURED IS OBVIOUSLY AN EXIT WOUND...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=KENNEDY+SKULL+XRAYS&qpvt=KENNEDY+SKULL+XRAYS&FORM=IGRE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back