Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

bullshit ! that whole series of frames shows not the rear blow out you imagine it does.
if that were true then why is the major portion of the damage in right SIDE AND FOREHEAD. o delusional one?
2. Jackie's statement only reinforces the fact you are delusional.
3, also shit head, you have no evidence proving proving those frames are faked .....

You can't explain your idiotic statetments of fiction. How exactly does Jackie's statement mean the hole wasn't on the rear and his face was clear? In your own retard words, explain if you dare.:eusa_pray:

Frame 337 does show the hole, along with frame 313. I even drew a line depicting the massive hole in the most important frame, 313, ya little twat.:eusa_whistle:

600gape.jpg

You can't explain your idiotic statetments of fiction. How exactly does Jackie's statement mean the hole wasn't on the rear and his face was clear? In your own retard words, explain if you dare.:eusa_pray:

Frame 337 does show the hole, along with frame 313. I even drew a line depicting the massive hole in the most important frame, 313, ya little twat.:eusa_whistle:

600gape.jpg

im-not-saying-that-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

600gape.jpg
my statement needs no explanation ..it clearly showcases your mental illness.
I never said there was not a hole in the rear of his head ....it's the entry wound not the exit wound...you and others fantasize it the other way around.
the x-ray I posted and the Zapruder film are clear evidence of a rear entry shot and a side front exit .
a frontal shot would have blow the back of his head off it did not, as evidenced by 90% of the grey matter, bone and blood flying forward not backward..also hydrocephalus man if it had been a front entry Connolly his wife ,the driver and bodyguard would have had a lot less of Kennedy's brain splattered on them.
there is some blow back but not near enough to prove a rear exit..
oh and BTW YOU LINE IS POINTING TO TO KENNEDY'S NECK HIS SHIRT COLLAR TO BE EXACT! ....
YAMMERING RATIONALIZATION BY 7 TO FOLLOW!

my statement needs no explanation ..it clearly showcases your mental illness.
I never said there was not a hole in the rear of his head ...it's the entry wound not the exit wound...you and others fantasize it the other way around.
the x-ray I posted and the Zapruder film are clear evidence of a rear entry shot and a side front exit .
a frontal shot would have blow the back of his head off it did not, as evidenced by 90% of the grey matter, bone and blood flying forward not backward..also hydrocephalus man if it had been a front entry Connolly his wife ,the driver and bodyguard would have had a lot less of Kennedy's brain splattered on them.
there is some blow back but not near enough to prove a rear exit..
oh and BTW YOU LINE IS POINTING TO TO KENNEDY'S NECK HIS SHIRT COLLAR TO BE EXACT! ....
YAMMERING RATIONALIZATION BY 7 TO FOLLOW!

Your stupidity needs no explanation...it clearly showcases your mental illness and defeat.:DThere was a hole in the rear of his head and it was a wound of exit.There was not an entry wound on the rear below that hole. You and others fantasize it that impossible way.The x-ray I posted and Zapruder film are clear evidence of the real exit in the right rear and the fake exit at the right front, which did not occur. That was created in part because Greer's bullet really entered there. The red blob in frame 313 proves the x-rays would be correct if the bullet really entered the rear. It would have exited over the right eye. Of course the back of the head in the same frame is blasted open, verifying over forty eyewitnesses.

335gape.jpg

A frontal shot did blow the back of his head off as evidenced by 99% of the witnesses and the autopsy report itself which gives a mostly correct exit wound location. You are a lying piece of shit who can't write without being a deranged moron.

Your stupidity needs no explanation...it clearly showcases your mental illness and defeat.:DThere was a hole in the rear of his head and it was a wound of exit.There was not an entry wound on the rear below that hole. You and others fantasize it that impossible way.The x-ray I posted and Zapruder film are clear evidence of the real exit in the right rear and the fake exit at the right front, which did not occur. That was created in part because Greer's bullet really entered there. The red blob in frame 313 proves the x-rays would be correct if the bullet really entered the rear. It would have exited over the right eye. Of course the back of the head in the same frame is blasted open, verifying over forty eyewitnesses.

335gape.jpg

A frontal shot did blow the back of his head off as evidenced by 99% of the witnesses and the autopsy report itself which gives a mostly correct exit wound location. You are a lying piece of shit who can't write without being a deranged moron.
best in thread tantrum...

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Remove user from ignore listdaws101
This message is hidden because daws101 is on your ignore list.

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Remove user from ignore listRat in the Hat
This message is hidden because Rat in the Hat is on your ignore list.

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Remove user from ignore listRockland
This message is hidden because Rockland is on your ignore list.

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:33 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:40 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:43 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 07:34 PM

seven farts in a row from the paid agent trolls.:9::9::9::9::9::9::9:

3 coming from dawgshit,four of them coming from rat in the ass.:D

Last edited:
All this thread needs now is for 9/11 Rimjob to come in and count how many times I "farted" in it. :thup:

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:26 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:27 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:28 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:33 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:40 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 04:43 PM

View Post 03-03-2014, 07:34 PM

seven farts in a row from the paid agent trolls.:9::9::9::9::9::9::9:

3 coming from dawgshit,four of them coming from rat in the ass.:D

I guess "ask, and ye shall receive" really does work!!

:rofl:

It was written about 40 years ago. Murder from Within, Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_11?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=murder+from+within&sprefix=Murder+from]Amazon.com: murder from within: Books[/ame]

Murder from Within Foreword by Tyler Newcomb

“That which is most simple and obvious is the hardest to fathom” E.A.
Poe

How It All Began

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was early summer in 1966 and I was
sitting at the breakfast table with my father, Fred T. Newcomb while he was
reading a front page article in the L.A. Times written by Robert J. Donovan.
It was a review of a new book written by Edward J. Epstein entitled Inquest.
Suddenly, Dad got up and started pacing the kitchen floor. “My God,
someone else may have shot Kennedy” were his words. That was how it all
began

For the next 8 years nearly all of his spare time and money was devoted to
the subject. With the partnership of Perry Adams it eventually culminated in
the writing of Murder From Within in 1974

Dad and Perry wrote Murder From Within after years of hard work and
thousands of dollars in personal expense. I witnessed this first hand while I
was in college at ASU in Tempe AZ and helped out when I could (for
example buying them the Warren Commissions 26 Volumes and Exhibits
for their use and study and venturing to the National Archives in
Washington DC for documents and to Bill Greer's home in nearby Maryland
(the driver of the Limo that day) to try to interview him in 1973
. During this time Dad and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.

When the book was just about completed they printed up @ 100 copies at a personal cost of far more than $1000 (in the 1970's an enormous expense for their modest incomes and lifestyles). Not For Sale was explicitly stamped at the beginning. All copies were mailed to prominent Senators, Congressmen, FBI Agents and other law enforcement personnel for the express purpose of seriously reopening the case. Perhaps the 1976 House Select Committee on Assassinations came to be in some small measure from someone there reading Murder From Within? He and Perry were asked to testify.

I often wondered about that and also wondered what motivated my Dad to
do what he did by not trying to market and sell this incredible story. It didn't
make sense to me at the time. I am more pragmatic than my father.
Eventually I realized Dad was not motivated by greed. He was an Idealist on
a mission. After all is said and done (what with all the critics of the critics
complaining about the "money making motivation" for their books) that is to
be admired.

During this time I was in a traveling Rock Show Band The Gringos and
nearly every town we played in I would do a JFK Assassination slide show
and film and audio tape show. A primitive Powerpoint presentation so to
speak in 32 different States at all the Night Clubs we played
. I would guess
hundreds of people over the years saw this or heard about this "theory" and
believe it. Nearly Every time I ask them to take their eyes off Kennedy and
watch the Driver while projecting the Zapruder Film (we had a bootleg copy
from Jim Garrison 7 years before Geraldo showed it on TV) a gasp and
groan comes out "Oh My God...he did it"
. The "optical illusion" on the film
of the Driver turning, aiming, firing and turning back to drive at the moment
Kennedy's head explodes is mind shattering. What are the odds such a thing
could actually happen at that exact instant on the most important amateur
film ever made? The "gun" however upon close frame inspection appears to
be part of Roy Kellerman's hair. But is it? (Fig. Forward -1)

No one can prove it either way because the film was in possession of the
Secret Service and if Dad’s theory is correct they were busy altering the film
itself creating a new original obliterating their complicity in the killing.
For the better part of forty years all of us have been scouring the landscape
for a gunman other than Oswald. We've looked in trees and bushes the sewer
system the Dal-Tex building the overpass everywhere except the most
obvious place, the car itself, which conveniently and by design became both
a portable crime scene and the "get away" car.

All along it was right there in front of us. Our eyes can't believe it. "That's
preposterous" is the first reaction. But it's really the only theory that answers
the oft asked question why did Jackie frantically try to get out of the car?
Was she going for help or trying to retrieve a part of Kennedy's skull? No.
The first law in times of danger is self-preservation. As Lenny Bruce so
inelegantly put it..."She was hauling ass to save ass".

Over the years the 100 + copies of the book became an underground cult
rarity
and "must have" in the JFK Assassination Research and Collector
community. Copies of it were cheaply Xeroxed in Canada and illegally sold
from there for $30
. These copies made the rounds between researchers and collectors alike.

For years and years I have been asked by scores of people if they could
purchase a copy of the manuscript Murder From Within. I've always politely
declined and told them I only have my one personal signed copy # 95 but
that perhaps someday it will be released and published. That someday has
finally arrived. It is the fondest wish of myself, my sister Valerie and Bonnie
Adams (Perry's widow) to have it legally and professionally printed and
published while Dad is still alive (although ailing). What did Dad say when
we told him about this from his convalescent bed? He smiled and said
simply "get 'er dun".

If you are reading this for first time and all you know about it is "the Driver
did it" theory be prepared to find a lot more to it than just that. Read this
knowing it was written years and years before anyone else had pointed a
finger at the Secret Service and Lyndon Johnson
. This theory out of all of
them is the only one that can truly hold together as far as answering the 3
major questions: Why did it happen (motive), Who was responsible and
most important How was it covered up and a scapegoat framed.

Who could have done such a thing and gotten away with The Crime of the
Century? The "simplest explanation is the best" or "Occam's Razor" which is
an old Lawyers Maxim and certainly applies in this case
. Only a small,
brutal and fiendishly clever group led by the only person driven to benefit
from the murder directly could have accomplished such a dastardly deed
. All of this is certainly not without precedence in history. Going all the way back to Caesar and several Roman emperors (who were done in by their inner circle and by their own praetorian guards) and on up to Napoleon (arsenic poisoning?) Huey Long, Benigno Aquino (army airport security), Anwar Sadat and recently Indhira Ghandi.

Once the power of the Presidency was obtained Lyndon Johnson could and
did control the flow and manipulation of the evidence and also had the
umbrella of cover that if it were exposed it could quite literally collapse the
entire US Government
. If exposed as an illegitimate President guilty of a
murder conspiracy the country very well could have descended into a new
civil war. Most people who "knew" kept quiet knowing full well that this is
truly "national security" and must never be exposed lest the entire country fall into complete uncontrollable civil unrest. Did Jackie tell Bobby what she thought? That the car stopped during the shooting? That there was a large exit wound in the back of his head and an ear shattering sound in her left ear combined with awful smell of gunpowder? Did they decide to go along with the official story and wait until 1968 to win back the Presidency and expose it then? We all know what happened to Bobby, don't we?

You must show a real person or model with a spinal column. You just failed by believing two retards.:eek:

Still, after all these years they are waiting for volunteers.

Try to distance yourself for just a moment and objectively look at the Zapuder film. At the moment of impact which way is the blood splatter? It is obvious back to front. There is no way, in my opinion, that a shot from the front could produce that effect. As for how his head moves, I think it is perfectly consistent with a shot from the rear. Little hole in, big hole out momentum pushes his head back or just nerve reaction to the shot. But there is really no way of knowing just from the movement of the head. That is what Stone did he fed you a lie based on what everyone believes is logical and it isn't. I once shot a deer with a shot gun. Which is .50 caliber at approximately 50 feet. Shot pretty much through the heart and or lungs. One would think that getting hit with a 50 cal large slug would knock down the victim. But it doesn't. The deer kinda jumped up a little walked about 20 feet and was dead, hardly any blood.

Here is testimony about the head shot:

What follows are those portions of the medical reports which deal with this question.

1. Dr. Fred Hodges, Professor of Radiology (Neuroradiology), The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine: "7) The motion of the President's head as shown in the Zapruder film does not indicate the direction of the shot in my opinion, but the visible blow-out of tissue and bony fragments in frame 313 and subsequent frames do conclusively indicate the bullet came from behind. The head motion subsequently is interpreted as due to involuntary muscle extension and not due to the direction of the injury."

2. Alfred G. Oliver, DVM, Chief, Biophysics Division, Edgewood Arsenal: "7. The movement of the President's body would bear no relationship to the direction of the shot. As for the motion of the President's head, I would have to see precise measurements taken from the motion picture film, to make a final judgment here."

3. Robert R. McMeekin, MD, forensic pathologist, Chief, Division of Aerospace Pathology, AFIP: "7. The motion of the President's head is inconsistent with the shot striking him from any direction other than the rear."

4. Werner U. Spitz, M.D., forensic pathologist, Chief Medical Examiner, Wayne County, Michigan: "7. It is impossible to conclude from the motion of the President's head and body following the head shot, from which direction the shots came. There is no doubt that as soon as the President was struck in the head, death occurred. The President's body was thus limp, devoid of control and stability normally exerted by the cerebral centers. Nothing would keep the body up at this stage and a forward drop is likely to occur. The subsequent backward movement of the President's head can be explained by sudden decerebration. This position is well known as "decerebrate posture" and is characterized by opisthotonos, a tetanic spasm -- or seizure-like condition."

5. Richard Lindenberg, M.D., Director of Neuropathology and Legal Medicine, State of Maryland: "Immediately after the shot through the head the President took rather abruptly an almost erect position before slumping over to the left. This straightening is to be considered a sudden opisthotonic reflex movement due to decerebration."

Here is an article on Wecht's claim of two shooters. Remember he also states there is no evidence of a shot from the front or side.

Did the Rockefeller Commission Misrepresent the JFK Assassination Views of Cyril Wecht?

the newest disinformation agent troll fails miserably in his lies as always.he blatantly ignores the FACTS that all the dallas doctors said the head wound to back of the head was an EXIT wound as well as ignoring witnesses saw a gunman with a rfile behind the picket fence-a diversion to get everyones attention away from greer, as well as refusing to look at these two videos that prove there were multiple shooters as well as ignoring the laws of physics .pathetic.:D

posting a video that doesnt even address ANY of the facts in these two videos that prove there were multiple shooters.comedy gold.:D this troll expects people to watch HIS video but he wont look at the videos that OTHERS like myself post,what a fucking hypocrite.:cuckoo:

this paid troll freewill is a complete idiot in the fact he lied saying Cyril wecht who is the worlds best autopsy expert and has done over 10 thousand autopsys,lying about him saying he doesnt say the shot came from the front.He uses an INTERNET link to post his lies.

I am showing proof right here that this freewill is a fucking lying paid troll in the fact you get to hear it from wechts OWN MOUTH that the warren commission is B.S.this guy is a lying paid troll cause every serious researcher KNOWS wecht has said HUNDREDS of times over the years,the shot came from the FRONT..

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't Whackjob just put everyone on ignore? Then he can pretend he's actually important.

"King Whackjob The Insipid ruled his world."
(with apologies to Pearl Jam)

Forum List

Back