🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even the J.V. can kick your team's ass if the Coach sucks.

I also lost a neighbor and my father was at the Pentagon on that terrible day. I drive passed the memorial tree and plaque for the dead neighbor everyday.

Iraq was a disaster for our foreign policy, and our brave soldiers died for what amounted to nothing. If it were up to you despicable bastards they would still be dying today and our military would be tied up in the perpetual middle east disaster zone while our enemies like China and Russia consolidated their power and laughed their asses off at all the oil we freed up for them without them having to sacrifice ANYTHING.
No. They would be overseeing a controlled Iraq that was ultimately undermined by a political whore Obama and his gruberite followers.
Apparently you have no conscience when it comes to Obama and his 1960's followers wasting that sacrifice in addition to creating an even worse situation than was there before 2003.
Oh so you're a Vietnam supporter too? Hey please tell me, how is Vietnam doing today? And why didn't leaving Vietnam cause the end of the world like you thought it would?

You're "controlled Iraq" btw, would have been a 50 year occupation/moneypit with tens of thousands of American casualties. But I know you LOVE dead soldiers so I guess that would've been okay with you.
No surprise you'd invoke Vietnam as that was the propaganda strategy of the left that undermined Iraq.
Look at the slaughter in Vietnam after we left at the insistence of Obama's culture. Consider that it is still under communist control. You cheer failure.
So now Oblama was a culture icon in the '60's and 70's....
mediacorporatebullshitclintonbias1_zps20b937d0.jpg
I was referring to a culture. The same culture that today's psuedo-liberal/progressives identify with. 1960's.
A culture that doesn't believe in pointless war, wanted to save our soldiers, and hated the politicians who sent their brothers and sisters to die from the safety of their seat in congress... That seems like a pretty good culture to try to emulate! And a few decades later, and the world never fell apart like the warmongering rubes predicted!

Groovy :thup:

I also lost a neighbor and my father was at the Pentagon on that terrible day. I drive passed the memorial tree and plaque for the dead neighbor everyday.

Iraq was a disaster for our foreign policy, and our brave soldiers died for what amounted to nothing. If it were up to you despicable bastards they would still be dying today and our military would be tied up in the perpetual middle east disaster zone while our enemies like China and Russia consolidated their power and laughed their asses off at all the oil we freed up for them without them having to sacrifice ANYTHING.
No. They would be overseeing a controlled Iraq that was ultimately undermined by a political whore Obama and his gruberite followers.
Apparently you have no conscience when it comes to Obama and his 1960's followers wasting that sacrifice in addition to creating an even worse situation than was there before 2003.
Oh so you're a Vietnam supporter too? Hey please tell me, how is Vietnam doing today? And why didn't leaving Vietnam cause the end of the world like you thought it would?

You're "controlled Iraq" btw, would have been a 50 year occupation/moneypit with tens of thousands of American casualties. But I know you LOVE dead soldiers so I guess that would've been okay with you.
No surprise you'd invoke Vietnam as that was the propaganda strategy of the left that undermined Iraq.
Look at the slaughter in Vietnam after we left at the insistence of Obama's culture. Consider that it is still under communist control. You cheer failure.
I was referring to a culture. The same culture that today's psuedo-liberal/progressives identify with. 1960's.
Hardly since there are no hippy protesters and school sit ins...and those whiny, nasally guitar strumming ant-war songs.....ugh!

Hardly since there are no hippy protesters and school sit ins...and those whiny, nasally guitar strumming ant-war songs.....ugh!

A culture that doesn't believe in pointless war, wanted to save our soldiers, and hated the politicians who sent their brothers and sisters to die from the safety of their seat in congress... That seems like a pretty good culture to try to emulate! And a few decades later, and the world never fell apart like the warmongering rubes predicted!

So cutting-edge! You're making my point.
The Obama ilk have been duped into believing Iraq is another Vietnam and they've surrendered Iraq to the massacre that surrendering Vietnam did. Difference is that Iraq had a much clearer and necessary goal not to mention bipartisan congressional approval. It was twisted into an ostensible Vietnam for democrat political opportunism and they fooled you.

Oh yeah? WTF do you think hipsters are?

So cutting-edge! You're making my point.
The Obama ilk have been duped into believing Iraq is another Vietnam and they've surrendered Iraq to the massacre that surrendering Vietnam did. Difference is that Iraq had a much clearer and necessary goal not to mention bipartisan congressional approval. It was twisted into an ostensible Vietnam for democrat political opportunism and they fooled you.
Oh please tell us what the "necessary" goal was?

The Iraqi govt. was given a choice and they took it......now in peril they have US air force backing, yet their troops run, and the Iraq govt. does not want the US to arm the Sunni and Shia militias.......Now tell me how Iraq has been abandoned when air strikes are done daily to support the Iraq goal of defeating ISIL...

More cutting-edge -- 1969.

It's all about leadership, or in our case, the lack thereof.

Should stop calling ourselves a military superpower when run of the mill Batman villans' hired thugs can woop us.

Our we a superpower if we never use our superpowers? Is Batman such a badass without all the gadgets and gear? Is Bruce Banner as Bruce Banner?

Time to 'Hulk up' :)

Forum List

Back