Special Counsel team's frustration with Judge Aileen Cannon is really evident.And it's glorious.

No, you people are trying to extend the accusations in a way that would include (in a ridiculous stretch of your imaginations), that the entire thing was to interfere with the 2016 election. You know that's bull shite, but it's a get Trump trial that is the epitome of election interference by a weaponized justice system.

And Stormy might have been possibly motivated by the late hustler magazine dude Larry Flint, who controlled so much of the dark sex empire that he had built, and for whom may have been involved in the scheme that possibly motivated her when he said that anyone who can take Trump down has a million dollar's coming to them. Is anyone trying to connect those dots in it all ? Is this trial unaware that it could be a possible continuing enabler of the plan to extort Donald Trump, and now to interfere with the 2024 election ?
I think it’s sweet that you are defending Trump. You must be the only person left who doesn’t think he had an affair with Stormy… yet he paid over ~$300k to silence her from telling the story. And if you also dont think that payment had anything to do with the election then you’re a lost hope

Elaborate more on what your point is.
I’m not making a point I’m asking a question. When Cohen was arrested and charged for his part in covering up this payment…. Was that applying this law correctly?

She's required to set an initial date for the trial, and 14 months later, still has not.
She's wading through Constitutional issues that need to be decided pre trial. Until that takes place you can't have a trial because the central issue of whether those materials were "classified" if they were in Trump's possession hasn't yet been ruled on by the Supreme Court. Why would a lower court rule on something that is literally being litigated at a higher court?

That's the problem with you leftist, otherwise if someone is helping to save this country from the hell you people are creating for your puppet master Satan, then you all instantly go into demon mode in hopes to stop those people. How does it feel working for the dark side ?
You tell me? You're the one supporting a modern day Hitler!

I’m not making a point I’m asking a question. When Cohen was arrested and charged for his part in covering up this payment…. Was that applying this law correctly?
Can't prove it went beyond that, otherwise no proof Trump was involved in any of it. Costello made that particularly clear when he testified that Cohen did this on his own because he didn't want to embarass Melania. That actually made me think that Cohen may have had something going on with Melania when I heard that. I mean if he knew that Trump messed around on Melania, then he might have seen that as an open door. He probably did exactly what Costello said.

You tell me? You're the one supporting a modern day Hitler!
Everyone knows what you and your buds are supporting, and because of that you and your buds are creating Hitler after Hitler rising up out of the fires that your side keeps running around and sètting.

Can't prove it went beyond that, otherwise no proof Trump was involved in any of it. Costello made that particularly clear when he testified that Cohen did this on his own because he didn't want to embarass Melania. That actually made me think that Cohen may have had something going on with Melania when I heard that. I mean if he knew that Trump messed around on Melania, then he might have seen that as an open door. He probably did exactly what Costello said.
Why are you bringing up Trump? I asked a simple question about Cohen.

Everyone knows what you and your buds are supporting, and because of that you and your buds are creating Hitler after Hitler rising up out of the fires that your side keeps running around and sètting.
Just what has Biden done, or liberals for that matter, that has been even remotely close to Hitler?

Just what has Biden done, or liberals for that matter, that has been even remotely close to Hitler?
You really ask that stupid question ? Hell have you got all day, oh wait how about you go on your own back to the thousands of post that discussed these Biden issue's that are many, and are those in which details exactly why he is more like Hitler than Trump could even hold a light too.

You really ask that stupid question ? Hell have you got all day, oh wait how about you go on your own back to the thousands of post that discussed these Biden issue's that are many, and are those in which details exactly why he is more like Hitler than Trump could even hold a light too.
If there are so many, it shouldn't be hard to list a few? So what are they?

I can list 10 things off the top of my head as to why Trump is Hitler, but I can't think of a single thing Biden has said or done that is anything like Hitler.

Im making a fool of myself?! Do you ever reread the things you post? Go back and read our convo… all your proclamations are partisan and emotional void of facts or substantive arguments.

Irving you just said has to do with what we are talking about. It’s just platitudes. In court an attorney has the right to test the validity of statements contested around the case. Testing the honesty of the defendants and witnesses is common practice. This entire case revolves around payments made to silence a lady about an affair. Trump denies the affair. Stormy says it happened. One is lying.

HAVING AN AFFAIR AND PAYING SOMEONE TO STAY QUIET ABOUT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

Yeah ....fuck them....she knows it's a frame up and is not being intimidated.
What nonsense. I mean, just really embarrassing and beneath what I would expect from you.

That case is a slam dunk and you know it. That's why the lapdog is delaying it.

Forum List

Back