Special Counsel team's frustration with Judge Aileen Cannon is really evident.And it's glorious.

It is the act that cause the NDA and payment. Something stormy claims happened and Trump claimed didn’t happen. One of the two is lying. The prosecutors should show that their witness is the one telling the truth. That’s what they did. Relevant and proper
How did they show that she was telling the truth, Slade? By having her testify? Stormy ended up telling yet ANOTHER version of what she claims happened! When someone's story changes with each telling...do you really think that makes someone truthful?

How did they show that she was telling the truth, Slade? By having her testify? Stormy ended up telling yet ANOTHER version of what she claims happened! When someone's story changes with each telling...do you really think that makes someone truthful?
They tried to show that she was telling the truth by questioning her in front of a jury and then the defense had a chance to cross examine and show she wasn’t… then it’s up to the jury to decide what they believe. That’s how our legal system works.

They tried to show that she was telling the truth by questioning her in front of a jury and then the defense had a chance to cross examine and show she wasn’t… then it’s up to the jury to decide what they believe. That’s how our legal system works.

Is Alvin Bragg's legal case here "how our legal system works" now? Because it looks like--finally--the cultural and political realignment might be here. Do you endorse dragging political opponents through the court system on charges the feds wouldn't even touch?

If so...the next few years might be fun for us, eh?

Is Alvin Bragg's legal case here "how our legal system works" now? Because it looks like--finally--the cultural and political realignment might be here. Do you endorse dragging political opponents through the court system on charges the feds wouldn't even touch?

If so...the next few years might be fun for us, eh?
The next few years might be fun for you? Are you implying that you want to pursue political prosecution?! I sure hope not.

I said from the beginning that Braggs case was pretty weak. Especially with how high profile it is.

Cohen did get busted for his part in it so there are crimes there. The question is do you think Trump is immune from accountability.

Yall keep talking about these political prosecutions but you ignore that he is being accused of actual crimes and the burden is on the prosecutors to prove he committed those crimes beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s our legal system.

Yall chant about draining the swamp. But I guess that doesn’t apply to Trump. You holler about all these crimes Biden committed but I have yet to see anybody try and prove it in court. It’s all a game.

The next few years might be fun for you? Are you implying that you want to pursue political prosecution?! I sure hope not.

I said from the beginning that Braggs case was pretty weak. Especially with how high profile it is.

Cohen did get busted for his part in it so there are crimes there. The question is do you think Trump is immune from accountability.

Yall keep talking about these political prosecutions but you ignore that he is being accused of actual crimes and the burden is on the prosecutors to prove he committed those crimes beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s our legal system.

Yall chant about draining the swamp. But I guess that doesn’t apply to Trump. You holler about all these crimes Biden committed but I have yet to see anybody try and prove it in court. It’s all a game.

Like I said. Fun for us when it's our turn to "prove it in court". See, this is what USED to keep people from exploiting all our laws...we clearly have too many laws. But TDS broke that barrier and here we are. What makes you THINK we won't exploit the way you have done?

Losing their cool because they know this case is a PoS.

Just as Merchan lost his cool when a defense witness attempted to answer a question with more than a yes or a no.

Spent most of the day at Ft. Pierce federal courthouse to cover two hearings in classified docs case.

Special Counsel team's frustration with Judge Aileen Cannon is really evident.

And it's glorious.

David Harbach, one of Smith's lead prosecutors and usually a cool customer in court, had a series of mini temper tantrums this morning. At times pounding his fist on the podium and clapping his hands in anger to emphasize a point, Harbach was totally unprofessional, demeaning, and petulant.

Cannon asked Harbach to "calm down" during one diatribe about accusations DOJ threatened one of the defense attorneys to get his client to flip on Donald Trump.He kept trying to argue with her--Cannon also remains measured most of the time and is no fan of antics--and when she asked him a question about an issue, he shot back "that's not the right question."

A few reporters in the media room even gasped.

Harbach is flailing bc his case is imploding.

DOJ never thought their dirty, sloppy, corrupt tricks would see the light of day. Biden regime never thought information such as the FBI's operations order related to MAL raid that included lethal force guidance would ever be made public.

But Cannon is systematically dismantling this case by holding hearings (like today) and ordering the unsealing of key motions and evidence. She is a one-woman wrecking crew and Smith's team knows there is very little they can do about it.

And she is nowhere near finished. Just this week, in addition to the unsealed motions posted yesterday that revealed details about the MAL raid, Cannon ordered the unsealing of several motions filed earlier in the case.

I'm working on a Substack post for the weekend on the nature of the motions today and the proceedings--but suffice to say Jack Smith's team already appears deflated and defeated.

Conservatives are normally slaves to tradition. They don’t like new things. In legal terms these traditions are called Precedents. Precedent is what was decided originally, and how things are done.

Cannon has been ignoring precedent. That’s why every decision the Prosecution has appealed has been overturned by the reviewing court.

Let’s go back to the beginning. The first controversial decision was to appoint a Special Master to decide if the classified documents were personal legal correspondence. This decision was appealed. Trump crowed that this proved he was innocent. The Special Master asked for clarification on the claim that Trump had declassified the documents. Trump was outraged and before that could play out the Appeals Court overturned the decision and canceled the Special Master decision of Cannon.

In other cases you on the Right scream Lawfare when the Judge and Prosecutors are using existing Precedent to decide the questions before the Court.

But you are amused when a Prosecutor is getting frustrated at the decisions made by a Judge that fly in the face of Precedent.

Judge Cannon doesn’t even acknowledge the Precedents when she makes the decisions. Decisions that as I said above have been overturned on appeal every time they are appealed.

No it isn't, she was being used by a kangaroo judge and the Biden set up in hope's to fool a jury of people made up from the citizenry. I hear tell there are two lawyer's in the pool, so maybe that will help Trump if they aren't Democrat's themselves. You think that you can talk people down with your bull shite, but you only make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Like I said. Fun for us when it's our turn to "prove it in court". See, this is what USED to keep people from exploiting all our laws...we clearly have too many laws. But TDS broke that barrier and here we are. What makes you THINK we won't exploit the way you have done?
They count on us not being like they are, so they fear no reprisals as they continuously work to normalize everything that they can, and this they do in hopes to have no law's that will stick if they are sought after for their exploitation and misuse of our justice system's and of our citizen's.

Last edited:

Our legal system is all about forcing your political opponent to spend millions of dollars in legal fees and months tied up in court rooms instead of campaigning? Joe Biden is a sleazy piece of shit who's using our "legal system" in a way that's never been used before! It's a slippery slope.

Conservatives are normally slaves to tradition. They don’t like new things. In legal terms these traditions are called Precedents. Precedent is what was decided originally, and how things are done.

Cannon has been ignoring precedent. That’s why every decision the Prosecution has appealed has been overturned by the reviewing court.

Let’s go back to the beginning. The first controversial decision was to appoint a Special Master to decide if the classified documents were personal legal correspondence. This decision was appealed. Trump crowed that this proved he was innocent. The Special Master asked for clarification on the claim that Trump had declassified the documents. Trump was outraged and before that could play out the Appeals Court overturned the decision and canceled the Special Master decision of Cannon.

In other cases you on the Right scream Lawfare when the Judge and Prosecutors are using existing Precedent to decide the questions before the Court.

But you are amused when a Prosecutor is getting frustrated at the decisions made by a Judge that fly in the face of Precedent.

Judge Cannon doesn’t even acknowledge the Precedents when she makes the decisions. Decisions that as I said above have been overturned on appeal every time they are appealed.
What decision of Cannon's isn't based on legal precedent?

Interesting… you think the laws Trump is being charged with are unnecessary laws?

No it isn't, she was being used by a kangaroo judge and the Biden set up in hope's to fool a jury of people made up from the citizenry. I hear tell there are two lawyer's in the pool, so maybe that will help Trump if they aren't Democrat's themselves. You think that you can talk people down with your bull shite, but you only make a fool of yourself.
Im making a fool of myself?! Do you ever reread the things you post? Go back and read our convo… all your proclamations are partisan and emotional void of facts or substantive arguments.

Irving you just said has to do with what we are talking about. It’s just platitudes. In court an attorney has the right to test the validity of statements contested around the case. Testing the honesty of the defendants and witnesses is common practice. This entire case revolves around payments made to silence a lady about an affair. Trump denies the affair. Stormy says it happened. One is lying.

Our legal system is all about forcing your political opponent to spend millions of dollars in legal fees and months tied up in court rooms instead of campaigning? Joe Biden is a sleazy piece of shit who's using our "legal system" in a way that's never been used before! It's a slippery slope.
If it were only him doing it, then that would be one thing, but it's actually his puppet master's that have given him the empowering abilities to do what he's doing in their names. It's all in showing him to be such a screw up, but it's to empower their agenda, so they could care less as long as they are getting their way. They are the one's who are not to be ignored, even if they are operating the strings that are controlling old JB aka Bernie over at "Bernie's Place" aka the white house that use to be the people's house.

Trump is getting all kinds of press over this. It’s boosting him in the polls. It’s a gift to his campaign. But point taken. If he is found not guilty he should have every right to counter sue for legal fees and damages.

I do agree that frivolous lawsuits should be punished as well

Im making a fool of myself?! Do you ever reread the things you post? Go back and read our convo… all your proclamations are partisan and emotional void of facts or substantive arguments.

Irving you just said has to do with what we are talking about. It’s just platitudes. In court an attorney has the right to test the validity of statements contested around the case. Testing the honesty of the defendants and witnesses is common practice. This entire case revolves around payments made to silence a lady about an affair. Trump denies the affair. Stormy says it happened. One is lying.
No, you people are trying to extend the accusations in a way that would include (in a ridiculous stretch of your imaginations), that the entire thing was to interfere with the 2016 election. You know that's bull shite, but it's a get Trump trial that is the epitome of election interference by a weaponized justice system.

And Stormy might have been possibly motivated by the late hustler magazine dude Larry Flint, who controlled so much of the dark sex empire that he had built, and for whom may have been involved in the scheme that possibly motivated her when he said that anyone who can take Trump down has a million dollar's coming to them. Is anyone trying to connect those dots in it all ? Is this trial unaware that it could be a possible continuing enabler of the plan to extort Donald Trump, and now to interfere with the 2024 election ?

Forum List

Back