Special Counsel team's frustration with Judge Aileen Cannon is really evident.And it's glorious.

If there are so many, it shouldn't be hard to list a few? So what are they?

I can list 10 things off the top of my head as to why Trump is Hitler, but I can't think of a single thing Biden has said or done that is anything like Hitler.
Just go and look at how him and Obama have pushed the leftist agenda down the American's throats, and how they've used their government power to overthrow the American people on so many divisive issue's.

Hell at one point they threatened to hold back fund's to large American institutions if they didn't comply to their bull shite, and this way they can force the average voter to capitulate and just give in.

There are so many weaponized situations that were born to attack citizen's and their preffered leadership if they didn't fundamentally change and conform to their sick shite.

Using the FBI in the worst unbalanced ways imaginable. It's all shameful.

Forcing the issue of men in girls sport's, and on and on it all goes. Hitler aside from the Jewish issue he became the devil himself on, is probably going to look like a kitten in comparison to the long term damage the leftist will do before they are through.

Right, the left long term will be worst than Hitler.

Nobody is claiming it was. Why would you make that point?
Probably because the way the statute of limitations had run out, and the way Biden and his administration has chosen to go after Trump in an election year is way to obvious as to what is going on.

Probably because the way the statute of limitations had run out, and the way Biden and his administration has chosen to go after Trump in an election year is way to obvious as to what is going on.
What in the world does that have to do with the question I asked?!

Why is that, Care?
Her incompetence, her inexperience and lack of self confidence to make decisions quickly....a classified documents case is way over the rookie's head, especially without a mentor judge giving guidance.

She's required to set an initial trial date, and work towards that court date being achieved. The court date is not set in stone....as she and the defendant/prosecution approach the date and what ever that needs accomplishing that has not been, the date can move out.

Her incompetence, her inexperience and lack of self confidence to make decisions quickly....a classified documents case is way over the rookie's head, especially without a mentor judge giving guidance.

She's required to set an initial trial date, and work towards that court date being achieved. The court date is not set in stone....as she and the defendant/prosecution approach the date and what ever that needs accomplishing that has not been, the date can move out.

Do you still think the masks mitigated Covid?

Sue, why are you so obsessed with that issue? Were you fired for refusing to wear a mask, or it hurt you personally somehow, or someone close to you was hurt by it?

I'm using it as a litmus test. How reasonable are you, meaning, open to reason rather than emotion and moral panic.

And how able are you to admit you were wrong.

BTW, you failed both.

Sue, why are you so obsessed with that issue? Were you fired for refusing to wear a mask, or it hurt you personally somehow, or someone close to you was hurt by it?

P2: Honey if you will defend the govt insisting you cover your breathing holes even AFTER it has been proven it did nothing whatsoever, then you really will shill for anything.

Now I can read your posts with some pity and think, yeah, it's too bad but she's lost.

Do you think wearing masks mitigated Covid?

Consider this a litmus type question.
Not significantly, they would have to be used the right way in combo with distancing and washing hands which most people did not do.

Why do you ask?
Has nothing to do with the subject

Not significantly, they would have to be used the right way in combo with distancing and washing hands which most people did not do.

Why do you ask?

It tells me if there's a glimmer of reason and rational thinking left in your brain or if you run on emotion and Moral Panics

If the latter it's really a lost cause

It tells me if there's a glimmer of reason and rational thinking left in your brain or if you run on emotion and Moral Panics

If the latter it's really a lost cause
Well then what did my response tell you and does it lead us back to the subject anytime soon?

Why do you ask?

Yes, "the right way" means as trained, professionally fitted health care workers use them. Change every hour, do not ever touch, high quality. But you were here advocating people put cotton over their mugs yes? And then stupid surgical masks?

No one can reason with feelings and moral panics, and I won't.

Challenge: Find and watch News Nation for three days.

Not NewsMax. News Nation. I watch it for almost all my news now. It's what news USED to be in the Before Times.

I hear a lot of stuff with which I disagree but it keeps me out of an echo chamber.

I'm using it as a litmus test. How reasonable are you, meaning, open to reason rather than emotion and moral panic.

And how able are you to admit you were wrong.

BTW, you failed both.
How was I wrong? I never insisted you wear a mask! And YOU KNOW my hubby had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and was going thru radiation treatment every day for over two months and his immunity protections were down, and his doctors recommended that both Matt and me wear masks, specifically N95, so we did what the doctor ordered....we both, simply wanted him to live and the radiation treatments to go well....

Do you really have a f-----g issue with that....really? Get a grip on what's important in life....!

Forum List

Back