Evening news spin: 100% Negative on Trump defense, 95% positive Dems

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Last edited:
Imagine what a great country we'd have if we had an honest media.

They are not operating within the intent of freedom of the press.

It’s not freedom to lie. It’s supposed to be a Government watchdog, not a propaganda arm for 1 party.

It’s not freedom to lie. It’s supposed to be a Government watchdog, not a propaganda arm for 1 party.
Nick Sandman started something. Hold the press accountable, at least a little bit, or pay a high price. I'd like to see a lot more of this.

Nick Sandman started something. Hold the press accountable, at least a little bit, or pay a high price. I'd like to see a lot more of this.

Totally, and I hope it a precedent that is taken advantage of. It’s a fantastic win for the people against the press.

Look how these assholes protect Eric Ciaramella, yet edit video to trash a teenager, when they KNEW THE TRUTH?

Sick MFers.

Yes.......once this impeachment charade is finished Congress needs to be prodded into a huge investigation of the mainstream media and what drives their descent into propagating propaganda instead of doing their best to report the news honestly and without bias to the best of their ability.

I think the media shift to the propaganda mode began way back in the sixties when they were persuaded by certain powers to indoctrinate America into political correctness.

I think in order to understand what has happened to the American Media we have to look first at the owners....their goals, their bias and were they prodded or persuaded into abandoning the truth to pursue the religion of political correctness.

George Zimmerman had a good case against NBC but the judge in the case was so biased it was struck down.

Florida judge tosses George Zimmerman libel suit against NBC

George Zimmerman loses appeal in NBC defamation lawsuit

On Political Correctness as the New Campus "Religion" | Inside Higher Ed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back