Ever See A RAT Crying Crocodile Tears?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Check out the YouTube vids of Crying Chuck Shumer pretending to be "moved" by the plight of the little DACA beaners. Please.....he and Pelousi are frantic that 800,000 VOTES might be lost...they couldn't care less about the "dreamers" or the parents who dragged them into the US:

Border-Crossing-Sign--109531.jpg

And now they're being portrayed as teachers, firefighters, soldiers, etc etc when the truth is a large number of them are on welfare, useless as their freeloading parents. Barry knew what he was doing was unconstitutional but he did it anyway...and now is also crying reptile tears that his vile "legacy" is again being uprooted.

Bravo for President Trump putting this back in the sticky fingers of CONgress where we can watch how the Rats treat the issue and the chattel they consider the wetbacks to be.

Schumer learned the crybaby routine from the ultimate crybaby rat, Obama. Which means he learned from the best.

Democrats could have fixed it when Hussein was president but they kicked the can down the road until they could cry during a republican administration. Democrats are so desperate for an issue that the liberal media is even tired of their antics.

Check out the YouTube vids of Crying Chuck Shumer pretending to be "moved" by the plight of the little DACA beaners. Please.....he and Pelousi are frantic that 800,000 VOTES might be lost...they couldn't care less about the "dreamers" or the parents who dragged them into the US:

And now they're being portrayed as teachers, firefighters, soldiers, etc etc when the truth is a large number of them are on welfare, useless as their freeloading parents. Barry knew what he was doing was unconstitutional but he did it anyway...and now is also crying reptile tears that his vile "legacy" is again being uprooted.

Bravo for President Trump putting this back in the sticky fingers of CONgress where we can watch how the Rats treat the issue and the chattel they consider the wetbacks to be.
What ARE you going to do when none of the Dreamers are deported?

• Banned
I see a whiny, bitter fool crying in his op

I see a degenerate unemployable creepshow trying to figure out what the OP is about.
Yeah I just got home from work, and now I'm going to do some work on the home that I own. Pretty good for an unemployable creepshow, huh?

Standing on a traffic island begging for spare change isn't really considered work and you've said before you live in a packing crate.

Democrats could have fixed it when Hussein was president but they kicked the can down the road until they could cry during a republican administration. Democrats are so desperate for an issue that the liberal media is even tired of their antics.

Yep...Russia is dead. Trump being crazy didn't fly. Houston proved he ain't Hitler. So they pull out their tattered, dirty race card and wave it around like it means something to somebody when it never has.

I see a whiny, bitter fool crying in his op

I see a degenerate unemployable creepshow trying to figure out what the OP is about.
Yeah I just got home from work, and now I'm going to do some work on the home that I own. Pretty good for an unemployable creepshow, huh?

Standing on a traffic island begging for spare change isn't really considered work and you've said before you live in a packing crate.
The projection is strong in you, boy

Be proud! Their so called "Orange Cheeto" has checkmated them. How? Because he will push to give them their cards, and a path to citizenship IF they do not have criminal offenses. In return, he will insist upon funding of the wall, and unlinking chain migration!

BOTTOMLINE--------> For 800,000 people with a path in maybe 5 years, he has the wall, AND unlinks chain migration, meaning their parents COULD be deported.

It is then up to the Democrats to explain-------->why they refuse the deal for these young people who are here, because of.........wait for it...........FUTURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS-) Either way, we win!

Be proud! Their so called "Orange Cheeto" has checkmated them. How? Because he will push to give them their cards, and a path to citizenship IF they do not have criminal offenses. In return, he will insist upon funding of the wall, and unlinking chain migration!

BOTTOMLINE--------> For 800,000 people with a path in maybe 5 years, he has the wall, AND unlinks chain migration, meaning their parents COULD be deported.

It is then up to the Democrats to explain-------->why they refuse the deal for these young people who are here, because of.........wait for it...........FUTURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS-) Either way, we win!

Excellent summation. I was going to leave them panting for more but your way is better for them...less suicide-hotline calls at least for the moment.
lol.gif

I don't know about the parents since most of the dreamers were adults anyhow:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...USCIS-DACA-Characteristics-Data-2014-7-10.pdf

According to this government report, the average age of a dreamer is around 25 years old. Most were not little children not knowing up from down. Here is the breakdown:

Ages 19 and under (18 is a legal adult in this country) ......................256,800
20 to 24...............................................................................................169,000
25 to 29.................................................................................................74,600
30 and over...........................................................................................10,500

Don't let anybody get away with crying over the children because over half of them were not children at all. It's unclear how many were actually 17 and under, but it's well more than half.

What ARE you going to do when the deal is they can't vote for 10 years?
lol.gif
Why should they ever vote? Why should they ever become citizens? They should get a special green card that doesn't allow them to become citizens and doesn't allow them to sponsor anyone for a visa. Let's see how the Dims respond to that.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...USCIS-DACA-Characteristics-Data-2014-7-10.pdf

According to this government report, the average age of a dreamer is around 25 years old. Most were not little children not knowing up from down. Here is the breakdown:

Ages 19 and under (18 is a legal adult in this country) ......................256,800
20 to 24...............................................................................................169,000
25 to 29.................................................................................................74,600
30 and over...........................................................................................10,500

Don't let anybody get away with crying over the children because over half of them were not children at all. It's unclear how many were actually 17 and under, but it's well more than half.

They're also being portrayed as if they don't habla espanol or have relatives in Mehico who could take them in. How about giving each of them an M-4 and tell them to go home and change the government by any means necessary. Mehico could be a rich country if the 12 familias who run it got put up against a wall.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Humanitarian/Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals/USCIS-DACA-Characteristics-Data-2014-7-10.pdf

What ARE you going to do when the deal is they can't vote for 10 years?
lol.gif
Why should they ever vote? Why should they ever become citizens? They should get a special green card that doesn't allow them to become citizens and doesn't allow them to sponsor anyone for a visa. Let's see how the Dims respond to that.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Humanitarian/Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals/USCIS-DACA-Characteristics-Data-2014-7-10.pdf

They're also being portrayed as if they don't habla espanol or have relatives in Mehico who could take them in. How about giving each of them an M-4 and tell them to go home and change the government by any means necessary. Mehico could be a rich country if the 12 familias who run it got put up against a wall.

I am sorry fellas, but we can agree to disagree on this one. We all know that this is political. We also know that the biggest "boo-hoo, cry-baby-cry" thing the Democrats have going for them in this whole illegal immigration discussion, are these DACA people.

And so, since it is their biggest "heartstrings" issue, time for a reverse on them. We will SAVE all these people gladly, but we are going to build the wall so it doesn't give us this choice again, and delink chain migration.

Lets do this, ok! What! What? You mean you Democrats are willing to vote AGAINST giving them a path to citizenship, and STOP any thought of deportation because of a wall, AND because you don't want to make sure we get the best of the best LEGAL immigrants from here forward? Are you Democrats telling America you have NO intention of securing the border, and are willing to sacrifice these young people for future ILLEGALS who haven't gotten here yet!

-------:>See what I mean-)

Forum List

Back