Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were true they would have never traveled to the "dark continent" and conquered it. I find it amusing that you think you're so dangerous and tough. You're not. You're just another in a long line of racist bigots who thinks you know everything. Sad really. With your obvious passion you could actually accomplish something positive for the world.
They were afraid of the dark continent. I find it amusing you got out my OP that i was dangerous and tough. is this your version of white male fear of Black people?

No, they weren't. They reveled in the conquering of it. While the blacks were mired in inter tribal warfare and butchery the white man was exploring, and conquering the world. There were some exceptional black nations that existed before the white man conquered Africa. But they were long gone by the time whitey showed up. Since then it has been handout after handout to the various black run countries because they are so incompetent that they can't even feed themselves. Thankfully there are some notable exceptions such as Botswana and Kenya, but the majority of sub Saharan Africa is a tale of woe.

And I stated very carefully that it was what YOU thought you were. I think you're a twit.
yes they were afraid and ultimately thats why they decided to leave. It was like a young boy playing chicken with cars on the road. It was a test of bravery for a white person to go into Africa. After whites totally screwed up Africa and stole their resources, art, etc etc they decided it was better to control them via money hence the loans. They need to have political power over there.

I know what I am. Its amusing you think you know what i am.

They did? When did they leave? You mean the Rhodesians and South Africans? Yes, they got chased out and now the Zimbabweans are dying in their tens of thousands because those who could actually do work like farming decided to leave. The same go's for South Africa. It was one of the wealthiest countries on the planet and while aparteid was shit, it did at least keep the majority of the blacks relatively safe from each other. Now that the blacks control the country it is rapidly turning into just another third world shithole. Which is truly a shame as it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

There are many blacks who would be great leaders and they are passed over because they weren't ANC. So just like obummer is doing here, political corruption runs rampant and the elite does very well while the middle class gets raped.
Its called the post colonial Africa in case you hadnt noticed. They kept a hold on the diamonds and yes they had to be chased out but they still steal resources. Sometimes you have to go backwards in order to go forward. Long after whites have perished Blacks will still be there.

Yes, I know. And when they were colonies they were well run and relatively safe. Now they are just your garden variety hell hole. Congrats, your arguments are not compelling in your favor.

Asclepias

Here's one we prepared earlier...

milo1.jpeg
Did you have sex with it already? Disregard. Your sex life is none my business. No thanks. i didnt say Black men should have your lovers. i said Black men should experience a platonic relation ship with a white women.....I dont know if thats even possible but initially it should be platonic.

He's YOUR lover dumbass.

Asclepias

milo1.jpeg
Did you have sex with it already? Disregard. Your sex life is none my business. No thanks. i didnt say Black men should have your lovers. i said Black men should experience a platonic relation ship with a white women.....I dont know if thats even possible but initially it should be platonic.

He's YOUR lover dumbass.
i think he was just trying to make you jealous. White girls do that a lot. Maybe he learned it from them.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...
I think you're full of shit.
The young lady was scared to death so said appeasing statements to mollify his race issues.
She told me white males frequently encouraged her to feel fear of Black men and claimed i would rape her. She had to eventually call me on the carpet for not going out with her because she was white before i succumbed to having sex with her.
Did you burn her face off with acid when she dropped you?

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...
The young lady was scared to death so said appeasing statements to mollify his race issues.
She told me white males frequently encouraged her to feel fear of Black men and claimed i would rape her. She had to eventually call me on the carpet for not going out with her because she was white before i succumbed to having sex with her.
She didnt drop me. She went to Texas and i went to Washington state after AIT. She flew up to see me a few times before I got into a serious relationship with a Thai woman.

Asclepias

milo1.jpeg

He's YOUR lover dumbass.
i think he was just trying to make you jealous. White girls do that a lot. Maybe he learned it from them.
No they don't. Us white girls run a mile from you. Jewish women and lesbians like you. Maybe you have us confused? Oh but I bet we ALL look the same to you you racist bastard.

thoughts...
She didnt drop me. She went to Texas and i went to Washington state after AIT. She flew up to see me a few times before I got into a serious relationship with Thai lady.
:rofl:

Who'd you date next??? the daughter of the emperor ofJapan??:poke:

Asclepias

milo1.jpeg

He's YOUR lover dumbass.
No they don't. Us white girls run a mile from you. Jewish women and lesbians like you. Maybe you have us confused? Oh but I bet we ALL look the same to you you racist bastard.
I have never had sex with a lesbian. Plenty of white women but no lesbians. White Jewish women are less sexually aggressive than plain ole white girls. The white girls from europe go batshit over Black guys. The darker the better. However, you are a transgender correct?

Asclepias

milo1.jpeg

He's YOUR lover dumbass.
I have never had sex with a lesbian. Plenty of white women but no lesbians. White Jewish women are less sexually aggressive than plain ole white girls. The white girls from europe go batshit over Black guys. The darker the better. However, you are a transgender correct?
:lmao::eusa_clap:

She didnt drop me. She went to Texas and i went to Washington state after AIT. She flew up to see me a few times before I got into a serious relationship with Thai lady.

No. I dated a Black woman. i did later date several japanese women while playing basketball for the military. Okinawa has many Japanese women that love Black guys. You guys keep deflecting from the topic though. This isnt about my dating life. Its about the usefulness of having a platonic relationship with a white woman.

My next relationship was unexpected. I had left the military and was working in first level IT. i was really over qualified so i applied for second level and was turned down. I thought something was fishy...just a feeling...but nothing provable. This white woman finds me and tells me the reason i was not hired for the position. She claimed it was racism. She even taped the conversation. Her office wall was shared with the guy that interviewed me. He said he would never hire a Black person into his group. she shared this information with the white guys manager and he was fired. The woman told me what i needed to do. She even paid for me to get this one certification. When the job came back up i again interviewed and go the job. Nice eh?

Last edited:

thoughts...
She doesn't exist in the first place.

You guys need to rise above this race baiting shit.

Many of you have been around a lot longer than me and still have not gotten the picture.

thoughts...

You do understand that very few, extremely few, white men harbor any fear whatsoever of black men, right?

You guys need to rise above this race baiting shit.

Many of you have been around a lot longer than me and still have not gotten the picture.
White guys are weird. Here I am giving props to white women and you call it race baiting? Maybe its the caviler attitude i have about the first white girl but you have to admit the second one opened up my professional career. The first one forced me to grow as a person. If not for her how open would have been to white people helping me?

thoughts...

You do understand that very few, extremely few, white men harbor any fear whatsoever of black men, right?
Honestly thats not what white women tell me. I can only go off my personal experience and what white women tell me about the reasons white guys have a fear of Black men. I think there is a reason white guys refuse to date white women that have been with Black guys. That alone supports the information I have observed and learned from white women.

You know. Its the elephant in the room but you do know.

Not really.

I fear the black gangs, but that goes both ways. Black guys do not go anywhere near the white gangs. That problem really only exists in poor areas though.

No. I dated a Black woman. i did later date several japanese women while playing basketball for the military. Okinawa has many Japanese women that love Black guys. You guys keep deflecting from the topic though. This isnt about my dating life. Its about the usefulness of having a platonic relationship with a white woman.

My next relationship was unexpected. I had left the military and was working in first level IT. i was really over qualified so i applied for second level and was turned down. I thought something was fishy...just a feeling...but nothing provable. This white woman finds me and tells me the reason i was not hired for the position. She claimed it was racism. She even taped the conversation. Her office wall was shared with the guy that interviewed me. He said he would never hire a Black person into his group. she shared this information with the white guys manager and he was fired. The woman told me what i needed to do. She even paid for me to get this one certification. When the job came back up i again interviewed and go the job. Nice eh?
Off topic, what are some good online schools for cyber security.

thoughts...

I don't think the "white male ego" per se is fragile. I think individual egos are. Male egos in general seem particularly fragile around strong women...but that's a whole 'nother topic.

I think the more people get to know individuals of other races, ethnicities, religions and nationalities - the less fearful they become and fear and ignorance are the root of most hate. It's rather difficult to hate the guy next door, who mowed your lawn when you threw your back out, and who's daughter plays on the same soccar team as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back