Every College Football Teams Most Iconic Play of All Time

Very cool video,

That has to Boise States highpoint ever.
They beat my Sooners on a Statue of Liberty play that never works after tying the game with a hook & ladder on the last play of regulation.

An injured Adrian Peterson ripped a 25 yrd TD to put the Sooner's up right before that 2 pt conversion.

The Broncos finished as the lone undefeated team that season

This might be the Sooners most recent iconic play. Roy Williams goes Superman on Chris Simms & TX

I like the choice of plays for Alabama. 2nd and 26 in OT for the National Championship. Tua find Devonta Smith for the win!

University of Nevada Reno's come-from-behind victory over heavily favored Purdue in 2019. Non-scholarship freshman Brandon Talton was told the morning of the game that he would be a starter. He kicked a school record 56 yard field goal with 38 seconds left to win 34-31. He was given a scholarship after the game.

University of Nevada Reno's come-from-behind victory over heavily favored Purdue in 2019. Non-scholarship freshman Brandon Talton was told the morning of the game that he would be a starter. He kicked a school record 56 yard field goal with 38 seconds left to win 34-31. He was given a scholarship after the game.

For me it was Miami over Notre Dame in '89! ND was ranked #1 w/ Lou Holtz as coach! In the 3rd quarter there was a series where Miami should have begun at mid-field (22:00), but a penalty made it 1st & 25! On 1st down the ball was kicked backwards, but recovered inside the 5 yard line! After a wasted 2nd down, on 3rd & 44, Miami's Gino Torretta completed a long pass for a 1st down and ran out the 3rd Qtr.! Miami went on to win the Nat'l Championship over Alabama in the Suger Bowl! I won't ever forget that; esp. if someone brags about the Irish! :auiqs.jpg: :stir::rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:
Never gets old:
"The Play" 1982. Cal Bears beat rival Stanford.

The ball is still loose... to the 30, they're down to the 20, oh the band is on the field! he's gonna go into the end zone! (clocks one the Stanford bandmembers)

Forum List

Back