Every girl's right - segregated restrooms

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
This is just to prove to all the idiots that think that pretending to be a girl gives them a right to use the girl's bathroom. Feel free to point out to me how Amnesty International is a bunch of Bible thumping bigots.

STEP 2: MAKE SCHOOLS SAFE FOR GIRLS THROUGH PROPERLY FUNDED NATIONAL PLANS OF ACTION. ENSURE THAT SCHOOLS HAVE SEX-SEGREGATED TOILETS AND WASHROOMS, SECURE DORMITORIES, AND SUPERVISED PLAY AREAS.

Document - Six Steps to Stop Violence against Schoolgirls. Safe Schools - Every Girl's Right. (SVAW Poster) | Amnesty International

By the way, why don't we ever here about girl's wanting to use the little boy's room? Do FTM schoolgirls have more common sense than progressive idiots?

Any guy can use a girls bathroom. Tie a towel around his waist, call it a skirt and have at it.

It's baffling how upset and scared people are by the idea of someone icky in their bathroom.

I guess the hope is someday you guys will finally grow up.

It's baffling how upset and scared people are by the idea of someone icky in their bathroom.

Amnesty International is afraid of icky things in the bathroom? Seriously?

No, Amnesty international is afraid of girls being raped and kidnapped.

You, apparently, are worried about icky people in your bathrooms, and are attempting to co-opt amnesty international's argument to back up your fear of icky.

You, apparently, are worried about icky people in your bathrooms, and are attempting to co-opt amnesty international's argument to back up your fear of icky.

Keep telling yourself that it it makes you feel intelligent.

dont worry, he is.

This is just to prove to all the idiots that think that pretending to be a girl gives them a right to use the girl's bathroom. Feel free to point out to me how Amnesty International is a bunch of Bible thumping bigots.

STEP 2: MAKE SCHOOLS SAFE FOR GIRLS THROUGH PROPERLY FUNDED NATIONAL PLANS OF ACTION. ENSURE THAT SCHOOLS HAVE SEX-SEGREGATED TOILETS AND WASHROOMS, SECURE DORMITORIES, AND SUPERVISED PLAY AREAS.

Document - Six Steps to Stop Violence against Schoolgirls. Safe Schools - Every Girl's Right. (SVAW Poster) | Amnesty International

By the way, why don't we ever here about girl's wanting to use the little boy's room? Do FTM schoolgirls have more common sense than progressive idiots?
Unless you are a girl with a dick...or a guy with a vagina...Real or imagined. What a fucked up society we are forming for our grand kids...

dont worry, he is.

Good at saying things that make him feel intelligent? I will take you word for it.

"Intelligence" has nothing to do with it. Many perfectly intelligent people are still terrified of anything that threatens their mental status quo.

"Emotional maturity" would be a better term.

"Intelligence" has nothing to do with it. Many perfectly intelligent people are still terrified of anything that threatens their mental status quo.

Put cameras in all of them. I can't believe anyone would mind being on TV. It's just a natural function of the human body. :eusa_whistle:

Put cameras in all of them. I can't believe anyone would mind being on TV. It's just a natural function of the human body. :eusa_whistle:

What is it about alternative gender identity that throws you guys so much that you lose the ability to make sense?

How does your comment relate to anything I've said?

What is it about alternative gender identity that throws you guys so much that you lose the ability to make sense?

How does your comment relate to anything I've said?

someone needs to make up their minds here. The great meme among homosexuals was that they are to be accepted because they had no choice as to what they are. Now along comes the transgenders who claim that they should be accepted for whatever they choose to be on any given Sunday. It's tiring have to tip toe around all that shit.

Forum List

Back