Every Republican votes against making hearings public!

Every Republican votes against allowing the President and his lawyers to participate!

House approves impeachment rules, ushering in new phase of inquiry — live updates
A resolution authorizing public hearings and laying the groundwork for eventual proceedings in the Judiciary Committee passed by a vote of 232 to 196. All but two Democrats voted for the measure, with all Republican members voting against it.

They voted against the impeachment hearings in general, not any specifics about it.

What a fucking hack you are.
If Trump is innocent, why wouldn’t they want the public to see first hand?

if Dems have enough evidence to impeach, why limit Republicans in who they can bring in to testify at the hearings?
Republicans want to do nothing but turn the hearings into a circus.

The Senate Trial will allow them to do anything they feel necessary.

Facts are facts. Republicans don't actually want public hearings (in fact those will destroy their narrative). They just want to whine about it...obviously

Last edited:
Lol, again with rationalizing bullshit rules meant to let the dems make bullshit statements without any backup.

That you call any refutation "conspiracy" without even getting into what is being refuted, or who would refute it, just shows you don't want an open process, and neither do dems.

They want news soundbites and ammo for their base.
No, it's actually witness testimony.

"Witness"

I heard this guy who saw this guy who overheard this guy say this"
No, witness. Lt. Col. Vindman testified to it's inaccuracies. In the first person.

A political operative who wore his uniform to testimony, which is against the rules of his agency.

Bullshit. State that rule with a link

I have to modify my statement, it's not about the rules (which I read in an earlier now deleted reference) but that he doesn't wear the uniform when he is at work, but showed up in it for his testimony.

NSC Official Alex Vindman Shows Up to Capitol in Full Military Uniform

Still a political operative, and he wore the uniform as a dog and pony show.

Every Republican votes against allowing the President and his lawyers to participate!

House approves impeachment rules, ushering in new phase of inquiry — live updates
A resolution authorizing public hearings and laying the groundwork for eventual proceedings in the Judiciary Committee passed by a vote of 232 to 196. All but two Democrats voted for the measure, with all Republican members voting against it.

They voted against the impeachment hearings in general, not any specifics about it.

What a fucking hack you are.
If Trump is innocent, why wouldn’t they want the public to see first hand?

if Dems have enough evidence to impeach, why limit Republicans in who they can bring in to testify at the hearings?
Republicans want to do nothing but turn the hearings into a circus.

The Senate Tril will allow them to do anything they feel necessary.

Facts are facts. Republicans don't actually want public hearings (in fact those will destroy their narrative). They just want to whine about it...obviously

They want to be able to call their own witnesses for the inquiry, and ask questions free of Democrat interference.

The fucking horror.

It's testimony given under oath.

Your post shows just how far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hope you conservitards have gone.
Well it's clear you Snowflakes are way ahead of us, because this is a deposition, not a fucking trial.
Ok genius, quote me saying this is a trial.

I'll wait.
Testimony is given when you testify during a trial in public, not in secret. During a deposition they fill out a questionnaire and answer questions from the lawyers. They want this BS to sound official but it's really just Democrats presenting evidence from witnesses they coached. They don't really allow cross-examination.
Lol, where do you kids come up with this garbage?

He testified under oath.

Get over it.
I was under oath when I answered questions to an FBI agent when I interviewed for my TS clearance.
This is no different. Being under oath only means something when the people you're dealing with fully intent on prosecuting you. The Democrats have no intention of prosecuting their partners in crime.

Personally, I think being under oath is simply a tool that corrupt Democrats use to entrap Republicans.....but they didn't put Hillary under oath when they claim they questioned her on her emails.
That may be the single stupidest thing I have ever seen you post.

Seriously kid, did you even think about that shit before you said it?

dumbass_award.jpg

BZZZT!

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

I said they shouldn't be allowed to disrupt the proceedings with crazy conspiracy theories.

The rules let Dems decide who can appear as a witness, and what questions can be asked.

You are the one bringing up some bullshit justification, I am telling you the rules.

hacks wanna hack.
There are generally reasons for rules.

All I'm doing is pointing them out.

Without a veto on witnesses the tRumplings will have Rudy up in the stand promoting lame conspiracy theories.

Just keep justifying limiting the investigation to democrat wet dreams....
No, we want it limited to reality. No conservative conspiracy theories needed thank you.

Again, you define anything that goes counter to the impeachment narrative as "conspiracy"

Just defending the Dem machine from having to answer to the same rules being applied to Trump.
Sorry kid, I reserve the tag "conspiracy theory" for actual conspiracy theories.

Nice try tho.

Witness testimony, not conspiracy theory.

There's a difference, but I guess you don't understand that.

Lol, again with rationalizing bullshit rules meant to let the dems make bullshit statements without any backup.

That you call any refutation "conspiracy" without even getting into what is being refuted, or who would refute it, just shows you don't want an open process, and neither do dems.

They want news soundbites and ammo for their base.

"Witness"

No, witness. Lt. Col. Vindman testified to it's inaccuracies. In the first person.

A political operative who wore his uniform to testimony, which is against the rules of his agency.
First, I'mma hafta call bullshit on that.

Second, is that the best you can do?

"Witness"

I have to modify my statement, it's not about the rules (which I read in an earlier now deleted reference) but that he doesn't wear the uniform when he is at work, but showed up in it for his testimony.

Look out guys!

He's backing up!

The rules let Dems decide who can appear as a witness, and what questions can be asked.

You are the one bringing up some bullshit justification, I am telling you the rules.

hacks wanna hack.

Without a veto on witnesses the tRumplings will have Rudy up in the stand promoting lame conspiracy theories.

No, we want it limited to reality. No conservative conspiracy theories needed thank you.

Again, you define anything that goes counter to the impeachment narrative as "conspiracy"

Just defending the Dem machine from having to answer to the same rules being applied to Trump.
Sorry kid, I reserve the tag "conspiracy theory" for actual conspiracy theories.

Nice try tho.

No, you just throw the term around to disparage opposing opinion.

Well it's clear you Snowflakes are way ahead of us, because this is a deposition, not a fucking trial.

I'll wait.
Testimony is given when you testify during a trial in public, not in secret. During a deposition they fill out a questionnaire and answer questions from the lawyers. They want this BS to sound official but it's really just Democrats presenting evidence from witnesses they coached. They don't really allow cross-examination.

He testified under oath.

Get over it.
I was under oath when I answered questions to an FBI agent when I interviewed for my TS clearance.
This is no different. Being under oath only means something when the people you're dealing with fully intent on prosecuting you. The Democrats have no intention of prosecuting their partners in crime.

Personally, I think being under oath is simply a tool that corrupt Democrats use to entrap Republicans.....but they didn't put Hillary under oath when they claim they questioned her on her emails.

View attachment 288262
Kid?

I'm 63 motherfucker.

"Witness"

Look out guys!

He's backing up!

No, I issued a correction, and I stand by it.

Unlike you lemmings who continue to go over cliffs when shown you are clearly wrong.

Nice try tho.

Nope, 'fraid not.

I'll wait.

He testified under oath.

Get over it.

View attachment 288262
Kid?

I'm 63 motherfucker.
Then act like it.

Of course they did. Trump has turned them into shamelessly lying bootlickers.

Of course they did. Trump has turned them into shamelessly lying bootlickers.
They were always shameless lying scum just trump brought them into the sun so everyone can see them for what they are

Nice try tho.

No, a "conspiracy theory" is a false narrative based on actual events:

For example the conspiracy theory that Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to stop an investigation against his son, is a conspiracy theory because:

1. Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation. The President of Burisma was already under investigation when Hunter Biden was hired, so the investigation had nothing to do with the Bidens.

2. The investigation of Burisma was "stalled" when the prosecutor was fired. He wasn\t fired because he was investigating Burisma. He was fired beause he WASN'T investigating Burisma.

3. Joe Biden didn't make the decision to have the guy fired. That decision was made by the IMF, NATO, and the Obama Administration. Joe was just the messenger.

Trump consistly rejects facts, like the "birther information", and seized up ridiculous shit like the Bidens should be investigated for the corrupt firing of this prosecutor.

He testified under oath.

Get over it.

View attachment 288262
Kid?

I'm 63 motherfucker.
Then act like it.
Knocking down your childish Democrat BS is.

One of the motions Stalinist democrats will ever file

Nice try tho.

For example the conspiracy theory that Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to stop an investigation against his son, is a conspiracy theory because:

1. Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation. The President of Burisma was already under investigation when Hunter Biden was hired, so the investigation had nothing to do with the Bidens.

2. The investigation of Burisma was "stalled" when the prosecutor was fired. He wasn\t fired because he was investigating Burisma. He was fired beause he WASN'T investigating Burisma.

3. Joe Biden didn't make the decision to have the guy fired. That decision was made by the IMF, NATO, and the Obama Administration. Joe was just the messenger.

Trump consistly rejects facts, like the "birther information", and seized up ridiculous shit like the Bidens should be investigated for the corrupt firing of this prosecutor.

Progressives tell us that Trump's tone of voice scared the Ukrianians into quid pro quo arrangement, but Biden telling the Ukrianians to fire the SOB investigating my son had no effect whatsoever

He testified under oath.

Get over it.

View attachment 288262
Kid?

I'm 63 motherfucker.
Then act like it.
Knocking down your childish Democrat BS is.
Here, you left this in the other thread this morning.

dumbass_award.jpg

You get to keep it for a week.

Try to do better next week.

Nice try tho.

Progressives tell us that Trump's tone of voice scared the Ukrianians into quid pro quo arrangement, but Biden telling the Ukrianians to fire the SOB investigating my son had no effect whatsoever
Nobody but you is saying that Son.

Forum List

Back