Every Republican votes against making hearings public!

No, we want it limited to reality. No conservative conspiracy theories needed thank you.

Again, you define anything that goes counter to the impeachment narrative as "conspiracy"

Just defending the Dem machine from having to answer to the same rules being applied to Trump.
Sorry kid, I reserve the tag "conspiracy theory" for actual conspiracy theories.

Nice try tho.

No, you just throw the term around to disparage opposing opinion.

No, a "conspiracy theory" is a false narrative based on actual events:

For example the conspiracy theory that Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to stop an investigation against his son, is a conspiracy theory because:

1. Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation. The President of Burisma was already under investigation when Hunter Biden was hired, so the investigation had nothing to do with the Bidens.

2. The investigation of Burisma was "stalled" when the prosecutor was fired. He wasn\t fired because he was investigating Burisma. He was fired beause he WASN'T investigating Burisma.

3. Joe Biden didn't make the decision to have the guy fired. That decision was made by the IMF, NATO, and the Obama Administration. Joe was just the messenger.

Trump consistly rejects facts, like the "birther information", and seized up ridiculous shit like the Bidens should be investigated for the corrupt firing of this prosecutor.

Progressives tell us that Trump's tone of voice scared the Ukrianians into quid pro quo arrangement, but Biden telling the Ukrianians to fire the SOB investigating my son had no effect whatsoever

That's because Biden's son wasn't being investigated. The firing of the prosecutor wasn't something Joe Biden's idea, nor was it done because his son was being investigated. It was done because the International Monetary Fund, NATO and the entire Obama Administration wanted this corrupt and very bribable prosecutor gone as a condition to providing foreign aid and loans to the government of the Ukraine.

Just keep justifying limiting the investigation to democrat wet dreams....
No, we want it limited to reality. No conservative conspiracy theories needed thank you.

Again, you define anything that goes counter to the impeachment narrative as "conspiracy"

Just defending the Dem machine from having to answer to the same rules being applied to Trump.
Sorry kid, I reserve the tag "conspiracy theory" for actual conspiracy theories.

Nice try tho.

Nope, 'fraid not.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Just keep justifying limiting the investigation to democrat wet dreams....

Nice try tho.

For example the conspiracy theory that Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to stop an investigation against his son, is a conspiracy theory because:

1. Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation. The President of Burisma was already under investigation when Hunter Biden was hired, so the investigation had nothing to do with the Bidens.

2. The investigation of Burisma was "stalled" when the prosecutor was fired. He wasn\t fired because he was investigating Burisma. He was fired beause he WASN'T investigating Burisma.

3. Joe Biden didn't make the decision to have the guy fired. That decision was made by the IMF, NATO, and the Obama Administration. Joe was just the messenger.

Trump consistly rejects facts, like the "birther information", and seized up ridiculous shit like the Bidens should be investigated for the corrupt firing of this prosecutor.

Yeah, keep defending democrats for being slimy just because they agree with you politically.

Just keep passing everything off that makes your side look bad as a conspiracy, but believe anything negative about people you don't like

FOAD, you dried up old twat.

Nice try tho.

Progressives tell us that Trump's tone of voice scared the Ukrianians into quid pro quo arrangement, but Biden telling the Ukrianians to fire the SOB investigating my son had no effect whatsoever
Nobody but you is saying that Son.

keep those blinders on, you useless partisan twat.

Nice try tho.

That's because Biden's son wasn't being investigated. The firing of the prosecutor wasn't something Joe Biden's idea, nor was it done because his son was being investigated. It was done because the International Monetary Fund, NATO and the entire Obama Administration wanted this corrupt and very bribable prosecutor gone as a condition to providing foreign aid and loans to the government of the Ukraine.

Not being investigated is the new standard of someone being innocent?

Well that plays along with progressives desire to make "being investiagted" the same as being guilty

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Wait...so first you claim that Hunter Biden was being investigated...and then you admit that that isn't true...

And your NEXT bit of bullshit is that "not being investigated is the new standard of someone being innocent?"?

Did you actually post that and expect to be taken seriously?

Wait...so first you claim that Hunter Biden was being investigated...and then you admit that that isn't true...

And your NEXT bit of bullshit is that "not being investigated is the new standard of someone being innocent?"?

Did you actually post that and expect to be taken seriously?

First, learn to use the quote function.

2nd, I haven't made any claim on the biden investigation, my view is the whole thing seems fishy.

3rd. I am just pointing out the rampant hypocrisy of leftist twatwaddles like you.

FOAD.

Fuck yourself. I quote what I want, when I want

2nd, I haven't made any claim on the biden investigation, my view is the whole thing seems fishy.

Wow, one tiny bit of integrity. Inform your fellow Trumpers. They seem confused. Neither Biden nor his company was under investigation

But even though you admit there was no investigation...somehow it "seems fishy" to you.

Ya know what "seems fishy" to me?

All the lies being told by Trump, his people, and Trumpers like you

Fuck yourself. I quote what I want, when I want

Wow, one tiny bit of integrity. Inform your fellow Trumpers. They seem confused. Neither Biden nor his company was under investigation

But even though you admit there was no investigation...somehow it "seems fishy" to you.

Ya know what "seems fishy" to me?

All the lies being told by Trump, his people, and Trumpers like you

Bullshit. people avoid quoting in order to make someone skip a response. You seem weaselly enough to do that.

Considering the Dems were in power and how they love to cover for their own, lack of investigation means nothing.

"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

That lie has hurt me far more than any other, but fucktards like you give Obama a pass on it because, well, you know"

HACK

Nice try tho.

Blah blah blah Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor looking into his son and his Boss, George Soros

Nice try tho.

Blah blah blah Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor looking into his son and his Boss, George Soros
Lol, you kids will just believe anything, won't you.

I was under oath when I answered questions to an FBI agent when I interviewed for my TS clearance.
This is no different. Being under oath only means something when the people you're dealing with fully intent on prosecuting you. The Democrats have no intention of prosecuting their partners in crime.

Personally, I think being under oath is simply a tool that corrupt Democrats use to entrap Republicans.....but they didn't put Hillary under oath when they claim they questioned her on her emails.
That may be the single stupidest thing I have ever seen you post.

Seriously kid, did you even think about that shit before you said it?

View attachment 288262
Kid?

I'm 63 motherfucker.
Then act like it.
Knocking down your childish Democrat BS is.
Here, you left this in the other thread this morning.

View attachment 288430

You get to keep it for a week.

Try to do better next week.
Who gave that to you.....Frankly I think you deserve it more than I do.

Last edited:

Nice try tho.

Well that plays along with progressives desire to make "being investiagted" the same as being guilty

I'm ready an endless litany of denial of facts from you.

The lie you fools keep trying to sell is that Biden fired the prosecutor to stop the investigation of his son. Since his son wasn't being investigated, your lie couldn't possibly be true. And further, the prosecutor was fired because he WASN'T investigating Burisma, not because he was. The guilt or innocence of Hunter Biden is utterly irrelevant to the central issue.

Was Joe Biden's firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor a corrupt act? No. It was a pre-condition to the aid the Ukrainians were requesting from the IMF and the NATO Alliance. Joe was doing the bidding of the Western democracies, not carrying out a self-serving political act, in secret.

The lie you fools keep trying to sell is that Biden fired the prosecutor to stop the investigation of his son. Since his son wasn't being investigated, your lie couldn't possibly be true. And further, the prosecutor was fired because he WASN'T investigating Burisma, not because he was. The guilt or innocence of Hunter Biden is utterly irrelevant to the central issue.
Prosecutor was fired who was trying to investigate the company Hunter worked for.............fixed it for you.

Used a billion in tax payers backed loans to extort them to do so.............

Of course Hunter had nothing to do with it.........when he worked for the company under investigation.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Was Joe Biden's firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor a corrupt act? No. It was a pre-condition to the aid the Ukrainians were requesting from the IMF and the NATO Alliance. Joe was doing the bidding of the Western democracies, not carrying out a self-serving political act, in secret.

Yeah, all your assumptions rely on the reality of the MSM reporting everything truthfully, and we already know the score on that.

Prosecutor was fired who was trying to investigate the company Hunter worked for.............fixed it for you.

Of course Hunter had nothing to do with it.........when he worked for the company under investigation.

No you didn't fix it. You turned it into a lie. The prosecutor was fire because he WASN'T investigating Burisma, not because he was. NATO, the IMF, and the Obama Administration wanted Burisma to be investigated regardless of whether Hunter Biden worked for them or not.

JOE BIDEN DEMANDED THAT BURISMA BE INVESTIGATED, NOT THAT THE INVESTIGATION BE DROPPED.

The charges Burisma was being investigated for were based on things that happened BEFORE Hunter Biden went to work there.

There is not "there", there.

Answer me this: If Trump was so interested in fighting Ukrainian corruption, why did he hold up Ukrainian aid until the previous president of the Ukraine stopped investigating Paul Manafort?

Yeah, all your assumptions rely on the reality of the MSM reporting everything truthfully, and we already know the score on that.

We have the historical record Marty. We lived through this. We remember what happened at the time. People aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.

We have the historical record Marty. We lived through this. We remember what happened at the time. People aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.

What historical record? All we have are assumptions based on snippets of testimony of people obviously with axes to grind.

No you didn't fix it. You turned it into a lie. The prosecutor was fire because he WASN'T investigating Burisma, not because he was. NATO, the IMF, and the Obama Administration wanted Burisma to be investigated regardless of whether Hunter Biden worked for them or not.

JOE BIDEN DEMANDED THAT BURISMA BE INVESTIGATED, NOT THAT THE INVESTIGATION BE DROPPED.

The charges Burisma was being investigated for were based on things that happened BEFORE Hunter Biden went to work there.

There is not "there", there.

Answer me this: If Trump was so interested in fighting Ukrainian corruption, why did he hold up Ukrainian aid until the previous president of the Ukraine stopped investigating Paul Manafort?
Biden is guilt as sin for doing the things the left claims Trump did and nothing more.

His son got rich flying with daddy, and the company he worked for got cover from the VP Biden. Everyone knows he's corrupt and did this crap unless you are a brain dead lib.

What historical record? All we have are assumptions based on snippets of testimony of people obviously with axes to grind.

The newspaper and news accounts at the time.

I don't see any of the witnesses having an "axe to grind". I see a bunch of decent, honest, hard working people who genuinely believe in the oaths of office they took, looking at the criminal and self-serving behaviour that is costing people their lives all across the globe, all in his own self-interests, and that of Valdimir Putin and Russia.

Forum List

Back