🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

I support human life - Jewish, Muslim and American.

Why do you support terrorists (Pals), assbrain ?

I don't.

Jesus, man, I used to live 1500 metres from the Lebanese border and 6 kms from Syria.

There was a blown up Syrian tank on our football field as a reminder of 1973. I endured three missile attacks while I lived there.

Why would I support terror?

What I support is the right of Palestinians to an independent state. I think this is best for Israel long term, and best for Palestinians too.

Then why do you claim legitimacy for terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah?

I've been to Haifa.
Fantastic place.
Beautiful women.
Very much like America.

Ha! The women in Israel are more beautiful, and the food is better!

Israel has no real traditional food, It's all based on other countries. We have only Bamba which is traditionaly ours.

bamba.jpg

:redface:

Arte -

No, I stand by my original comments.

I was in Israel when these events took place, and they were reported in Israeli newspapers at the time.

Aid convoys have been blocked from time to time, and the flow of basic commodities into Gaza has also been disrupted quite frequently, as the comments posted above indicate.

Again you are deliberately confusing issues. We are talking about food here and about wether yes or no Israel has blockaded Gaza to prevent essential food getting in. And the answer to that is no.

You are simply lying here.

Oh, right!! Because someone HAS to be lying in every discusson, right?

It couldn't be that we just disagree?

Imports of basic commodities are essential to the supply of food, because food is made of basic commodities. Actualy food shipments/convoys have quite often been blocked, though sometimes that has been simply because it would be too dangerous for convoys to enter the area they were intending to enter.

I don't think Israel has ever set out to starve Gaza, as you mention, but that doesn't mean every shipment of food into the area has arrived unimpeded - a dozen agencies aay otherwise.

Arte -

No, I stand by my original comments.

I was in Israel when these events took place, and they were reported in Israeli newspapers at the time.

Aid convoys have been blocked from time to time, and the flow of basic commodities into Gaza has also been disrupted quite frequently, as the comments posted above indicate.

Again you are deliberately confusing issues. We are talking about food here and about wether yes or no Israel has blockaded Gaza to prevent essential food getting in. And the answer to that is no.

You are simply lying here.

Oh, right!! Because someone HAS to be lying in every discusson, right?

It couldn't be that we just disagree?

Imports of basic commodities are essential to the supply of food, because food is made of basic commodities. Actualy food shipments/convoys have quite often been blocked, though sometimes that has been simply because it would be too dangerous for convoys to enter the area they were intending to enter.

I don't think Israel has ever set out to starve Gaza, as you mention, but that doesn't mean every shipment of food into the area has arrived unimpeded - a dozen agencies aay otherwise.

At no point has Israel blockaded Gaza against food shipments and thereby starved the population there. That is simply a fact. And your disingenious way of trying to suggest otherwise is not a difference of opinion but simple and plain dishonesty.

Then why do you claim legitimacy for terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah?

Limited legitimacy - and a legitimacy I regret, frankly. But this is not about what I like or think.

But any "party" which wins an election also gains legitimacy from the fact of being elected.

I am not convinced that Israel should negotiate with either, but I can certainly understand people who say it has little choice if/when those "parties" form governments, or quasi-governments.

If Palestine is a quasi-state or enclave-state such as Transnistria or Nagorno Karabakh, then its 'government' has the same legal status as those governments do. (Which is very limited, actually).

Limited legitimacy - and a legitimacy I regret, frankly. But this is not about what I like or think.

But any "party" which wins an election also gains legitimacy from the fact of being elected.

I am not convinced that Israel should negotiate with either, but I can certainly understand people who say it has little choice if/when those "parties" form governments, or quasi-governments.

If Palestine is a quasi-state or enclave-state such as Transnistria or Nagorno Karabakh, then its 'government' has the same legal status as those governments do. (Which is very limited, actually).
"We don't negotiate with terrorists."
~Netanyahu

Israel has no real traditional food, It's all based on other countries. We have only Bamba which is traditionaly ours.

Really? You're not claiming felafel as being Israeli?

It's Egyptian, dummy.

Possibly.

But I'd say it is eaten more widely in Israel now than it is in Egypt - and it is better.

Egyptian felafel isn't bad, but it also isn't generally served in the classic Israeli pita bread wrap, and that I think is classic Israeli food. In Egypt it is more often one dish on a table of different dishes, mezze-style.

It's not Israeli, but eastern. Like Humus and Laffa and all of that. people tend do think it's Israelis, but it's just part of eastern food which Arabs know to make like it should be maked.

I tried a Falafel once in the USA. No offense to the USA food making, but it tasted like poop. gross.

The Best Mizrahi Falafel I know is the one that they have in a small restaurant managed by Druze people, where my uncles live. next to it they have a very good Lebanese restaurant. Both of those places know how to make real good eastern food. trouble is that they are extremely expensive. mmhm

Last edited:

You are again being completely dishonest by comparing things which are completely different.

Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations with genocidal goals. They can not be negotiated with and must be destroyed. To give legitimacy (limited or otherwise) to Hamas or Hezbollah is to give legitimacy to terrorism and mass murder as well as their genocidal intentions.

It's Egyptian, dummy.

Possibly.

But I'd say it is eaten more widely in Israel now than it is in Egypt - and it is better.

Egyptian felafel isn't bad, but it also isn't generally served in the classic Israeli pita bread wrap, and that I think is classic Israeli food. In Egypt it is more often one dish on a table of different dishes, mezze-style.

Yeah but it taste's better in Israel. Egypt is such a shithole - much like Palestine

It's not Israeli, but eastern. Like Humus and Laffa and all of that. people ten do think it's Israelis, but it's just part of eastern food which Arabs know to make like it should be maked.

I tried a Falafel once in the USA. No offense to the USA food making, but it tasted like poop. gross.

The Best Mizrahi Falafel I know is the one that they have in a small restaurant managed by Druze people, where my uncles live. next to it they have a very good Lebanese restaurant. Both of those places know how to make real good eastern food. trouble is that they are extremely expensive. mmhm

I think my favourite is in Tel Aviv. There is a place I used to go to often about three blocks back from the beach that I just loved. Amazing yoghurt sauce...delicious!

As I said earlier - I think Israeli felafel is better than Egyptian.

If you support terrorists and the PLO - I suggest you fucking enlist.

What has thw PLO got to do with this?

And no, I don't support terrorists, in any way, shape or form.

I might believe that if you were posting negative things about hamas and the pals, as well.

you don't. you see the pals as the 'underdog'... and israel as big bad bullies.

it's amusing.

amusing... but ignorant.

Egypt is such a shithole

Ah-ha.

I'd say it is one of the most fascinating countries in the world, absolutely amazing and timeless.

Seeing the sun rise from the Sahara desert in Siwa, diving off Sharm al-Shaykh, the pyramids at Saqqara....the only people who call those places shitholes haven't been there.

If you support terrorists and the PLO - I suggest you fucking enlist.

What has thw PLO got to do with this?

And no, I don't support terrorists, in any way, shape or form.

I might believe that if you were posting negative things about hamas and the pals, as well.

you don't. you see the pals as the 'underdog'... and israel as big bad bullies.

it's amusing.

amusing... but ignorant.

He probably hates America as much as he hates Israel.

Egypt is such a shithole

Ah-ha.

I'd say it is one of the most fascinating countries in the world, absolutely amazing and timeless.

Seeing the sun rise from the Sahara desert in Siwa, diving off Sharm al-Shaykh, the pyramids at Saqqara....the only people who call those places shitholes haven't been there.

Sitting in the bar at the Marriott in Alexandria, with everyone staring at you as if they'd like to slit your throat - timeless.

Imbecile....

Forum List

Back