🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

What has thw PLO got to do with this?

And no, I don't support terrorists, in any way, shape or form.

I might believe that if you were posting negative things about hamas and the pals, as well.

you don't. you see the pals as the 'underdog'... and israel as big bad bullies.

it's amusing.

amusing... but ignorant.

He probably hates America as much as he hates Israel.

i think he or she is just ignorant.

You are again being completely dishonest .

Right, right, right....yawn.

I've never posted dishonestly on any thread in any forum - I just don't see the point. And in general I find most other posters fairly honest as well. The good ones anyway.

Accusations don't serve as much of a replacement for debate, in my book.

Egypt is such a shithole

Ah-ha.

I'd say it is one of the most fascinating countries in the world, absolutely amazing and timeless.

Seeing the sun rise from the Sahara desert in Siwa, diving off Sharm al-Shaykh, the pyramids at Saqqara....the only people who call those places shitholes haven't been there.

Well Sharm Al Shaykh is usually for tourists and Egyptians with money, from what I understand a huge bulk of the country lives in poverty which is why people tend to call Egypt a shit hole, and I believe that is rightfully so.

You are again being completely dishonest .

Right, right, right....yawn.

I've never posted dishonestly on any thread in any forum - I just don't see the point. And in general I find most other posters fairly honest as well. The good ones anyway.

Accusations don't serve as much of a replacement for debate, in my book.

I can't help it if you can't seperate the facts from propaganda and lies. That's your problem, not mine.

Well Sharm Al Shaykh is usually for tourists and Egyptians with money, from what I understand a huge bulk of the country lives in poverty which is why people tend to call Egypt a shit hole, and I believe that is rightfully so.

Think again, HG. It's simply magical...one of the absolutely great travel experience.

It has its poor parts, no question - but then so do most countries.

I live in Israel.

Cross the border and move to Palestine, pussy.

What's the matter?

Afraid?

Jesus, where do you get this stuff?

I've been into the Occupied Territories probaly 20 or 30 times over the years..including into the closed Golan border zone, and right across Southern Lebanon.

Have you?

Just a little while ago you wrote that you live there. Now you say you have visited it often. Which is it?

Guess facts don't really matter much to you.

Really? You're not claiming felafel as being Israeli?

It's not Israeli, but eastern. Like Humus and Laffa and all of that. people ten do think it's Israelis, but it's just part of eastern food which Arabs know to make like it should be maked.

I tried a Falafel once in the USA. No offense to the USA food making, but it tasted like poop. gross.

The Best Mizrahi Falafel I know is the one that they have in a small restaurant managed by Druze people, where my uncles live. next to it they have a very good Lebanese restaurant. Both of those places know how to make real good eastern food. trouble is that they are extremely expensive. mmhm

I think my favourite is in Tel Aviv. There is a place I used to go to often about three blocks back from the beach that I just loved. Amazing yoghurt sauce...delicious!

As I said earlier - I think Israeli felafel is better than Egyptian.
Oh, that food is so amazingly delicious you should share some with those starving, "stunted" toddlers.

Really? You're not claiming felafel as being Israeli?

It's not Israeli, but eastern. Like Humus and Laffa and all of that. people ten do think it's Israelis, but it's just part of eastern food which Arabs know to make like it should be maked.

I tried a Falafel once in the USA. No offense to the USA food making, but it tasted like poop. gross.

The Best Mizrahi Falafel I know is the one that they have in a small restaurant managed by Druze people, where my uncles live. next to it they have a very good Lebanese restaurant. Both of those places know how to make real good eastern food. trouble is that they are extremely expensive. mmhm

I think my favourite is in Tel Aviv. There is a place I used to go to often about three blocks back from the beach that I just loved. Amazing yoghurt sauce...delicious!

Havn't been there, so I can't really make the comparison. Hope that when times are better i could find our for myself if you're right.

Oh, that food is so amazingly delicious you should share some with those starving, "stunted" toddlers.

You havn't tasted a good meal in your life until you tasted an home made Iraqui- Israeli Shakshuka.

yum! :p

Cross the border and move to Palestine, pussy.

What's the matter?

Afraid?

I've been into the Occupied Territories probaly 20 or 30 times over the years..including into the closed Golan border zone, and right across Southern Lebanon.

Have you?

Just a little while ago you wrote that you live there. Now you say you have visited it often. Which is it?

Where did I ever say I lived in the Ocuupied Territories?

btw. It is possible for people to live in more than one country in their lifetime. I have lived in...maybe 6? It doesn't mean that I live in them all at the same time, and it doesn't mean anyone is lying!

Last edited:
Artevelde -

I think this may have been the one which happened when I was there....I don't quite remember the dates, but I think it proves my point.

CAIRO, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- An Egyptian convoy carrying relief materials has been blocked from entering the Palestinian territory of Gaza Strip for three days, the Palestinian embassy in Cairo said on Monday.

Due to "obstacles by Israeli forces," the Egyptian aid convoy still can not cross into the coastal enclave, the Egyptian MENA news agency reported, citing a press release of the Palestinian embassy.

The convoy of five trucks, offered by the Egyptian Red Crescent Society with medicine, 40 tons of flour and 20 tons of rice, has planned to reach Gaza via the Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing.

The Palestinian embassy said Israeli forces justified the move to stop aid with ongoing rocket firing from Gaza at Israel.

Report: Egyptian relief convoy blocked from entering Gaza_English_Xinhua

Artevelde -

I think this may have been the one which happened when I was there....I don't quite remember the dates, but I think it proves my point.

CAIRO, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- An Egyptian convoy carrying relief materials has been blocked from entering the Palestinian territory of Gaza Strip for three days, the Palestinian embassy in Cairo said on Monday.

Due to "obstacles by Israeli forces," the Egyptian aid convoy still can not cross into the coastal enclave, the Egyptian MENA news agency reported, citing a press release of the Palestinian embassy.

The convoy of five trucks, offered by the Egyptian Red Crescent Society with medicine, 40 tons of flour and 20 tons of rice, has planned to reach Gaza via the Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing.

The Palestinian embassy said Israeli forces justified the move to stop aid with ongoing rocket firing from Gaza at Israel.

Report: Egyptian relief convoy blocked from entering Gaza_English_Xinhua

Again: Israel has never attempted to blockade Gaza from food deliveries. that doesn't mean there have never been delays. But there NEVER has been a blockade against food reaching Gaza. If there is a food shortage in Gaza it therefore is solely of the Palestinians own choosing.

Sitting in the bar at the Marriott in Alexandria, with everyone staring at you as if they'd like to slit your throat - timeless.

It's a shame you didn't have the balls to step outside your American-style hotel.

Alex is a very interesting city, lots to see there.

Certainly. And a female person who often guides tourist groups through Egypt has recently told me they've given up, considering the unsafe situation, especially for women and the breakdown in law and order.

Unfortunately I think the tourist sector in Egypt is going to take a big hit.

Have you?

Where did I ever say I lived in the Ocuupied Territories?

btw. It is possible for people to live in more than one country in their lifetime. I have lived in...maybe 6? It doesn't mean that I live in them all at the same time, and it doesn't mean anyone is lying!

You wrote (in number 185), and I quote: "I live in Israel". According to my understanding of English grammar that is the present tense. So you wrote that you actually - now - live in Israel. While at the same time your profile states that you live in Helsinki.

See where you're getting a credibility problem?

Forum List

Back