🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

You are pathetic. I generally don't go and drink with liars.

Oh, right, ok! It must be terribly hard if you can never go and have a drink by yourself....!

Beyond the endless childish name calling, you always strike me as being a fairly intelligent bloke, and I'd be happy to have a beer with you anytime. Don't take the clashes on these boards too personally - most posters I've met offline have been well worth meeting. One or two might even say the same about me!

I live in Israel.

there's an israel in helsinki?

cool...

or did you forget what you listed as your location for this sock?

No, not at all - I live in Finland at the moment, but I have also lived in Israel, and am considering moving back there. I still have an Israeli residency permit.

Hence the idea that I somehow hate Israel doesn't strike me as terribly credible - particulaly given my home town in Israel is 1500 metres from Lebanon.

Keep your head down.

there's an israel in helsinki?

cool...

or did you forget what you listed as your location for this sock?

No, not at all - I live in Finland at the moment, but I have also lived in Israel, and am considering moving back there. I still have an Israeli residency permit.

Hence the idea that I somehow hate Israel doesn't strike me as terribly credible - particulaly given my home town in Israel is 1500 metres from Lebanon.

Keep your head down.

Yeah, it can be a bit tense on the border area, but you get used to it. It helps that there is a helicopoter base just down the road, and they can get forces into the area within a couple of minutes.

Even so...the thread it always there when you live in Israel. You never feel 100% at ease.

It's simple... Do you buy rockets to shoot at the Israeli's, or do you buy food to feed your own people? Well, I guess we already know the answer to that one.

The same thing could be said of Israel with its climbing poverty rate and other economic problems.

It's simple... Do you buy rockets to shoot at the Israeli's, or do you buy food to feed your own people? Well, I guess we already know the answer to that one.

Now you are being an Idiot here,you need to look at what Israel are doing.....that is the trouble with this site.....so many Morons.....so many Pro-Israel LACKIES

:cool:

Last edited:
Artevelde -

I think this may have been the one which happened when I was there....I don't quite remember the dates, but I think it proves my point.

CAIRO, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- An Egyptian convoy carrying relief materials has been blocked from entering the Palestinian territory of Gaza Strip for three days, the Palestinian embassy in Cairo said on Monday.

Due to "obstacles by Israeli forces," the Egyptian aid convoy still can not cross into the coastal enclave, the Egyptian MENA news agency reported, citing a press release of the Palestinian embassy.

The convoy of five trucks, offered by the Egyptian Red Crescent Society with medicine, 40 tons of flour and 20 tons of rice, has planned to reach Gaza via the Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing.

The Palestinian embassy said Israeli forces justified the move to stop aid with ongoing rocket firing from Gaza at Israel.

Report: Egyptian relief convoy blocked from entering Gaza_English_Xinhua

Again: Israel has never attempted to blockade Gaza from food deliveries. that doesn't mean there have never been delays. But there NEVER has been a blockade against food reaching Gaza. If there is a food shortage in Gaza it therefore is solely of the Palestinians own choosing.

You are an IDIOT AND A LIAR.........Mr BULLSHIT:cuckoo:

they are allowed to receive food... just not arms.

you don't know much, do you?

Um....you might want to check that. Aid has quite often been blocked, particularly when the Israeli action in Gaza was at its peak.

no. YOU might want to chceck that. nothing is keeping the billions given to the pals away from them.

israeli action in the gaza.

lol.. yeah, how dare they keep people from blowing up their children.

you have zero knowledge of fact... just a lot of whinging about poor pals....

they could have had peace when arafat was alive and they were offered about 98% of what they asked for.

but they don't want peace. and israelis aren't going to lay down and die for terrorists and their idiotic supporters

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz More Rabid ZIONIST PROPAGANDA.....from the Bitch herself

Who will hopefully be banned like all sock-puppet turds do.

you mean like your old sock jstone ?

Rhode has been around a lot longer than the jstone you can notice a difference between the two.

But it's so EOTS of you to impress a baseless conspiracy theory!

YOU Ghook might be able to tell the difference...BUT LIKE YOU,THEY BOTH SOUND LIKE SHITHEADS TO ME:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Theliq,always right,never wrong,always keeping the BASTARDS HONEST

The same thing could be said of Israel with its climbing poverty rate and other economic problems.

If israel doesn't defend itself, it's destroyed.

but I guess that is what you want.:eusa_whistle:

Another Stupid Comment,Tinnie has never espoused such a thing....like others CUT-THE-CRAP.steve

Yes he did. I don't take such high conclusions if not being very much hinted.

And Mr Tinmore put them in BOLD.

We have Israel to Thank for that.steve

The stupid post of the day? Israel to thank for that? lame.

Well you would say that being as you'r a myopic thinking Jewess........and full of Shit(is that Lame Enough For You) steve

Why are you getting so pissed off? it was lame, what you said. a sourceless source is an Israeli conspiracy? do you follow what you write?

And talk nicely, i have not offended you in any way. I don't curse and I don't insult. you could at least PRETEND to have some respect.

Saigon,

Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by about 4 nations in the world, the EU is not a nation. The rest of the world does not call Hamas a terrorist organization. I see them as human beings. When Israel targets and kills and injures civilians, they act as a Terrorist State. I do not really have much use for the terrorist label. The US is involved in many terrorist attacks, too. We are always hearing about civilians they bomb and kill.

It is kind of funny, about the US, we become terrorists to fight terrorism. That is pathetic, actually, not really funny at all, but there is a lot of irony in all of that.

Sherri

Hamas is most definently a terrorist organization, if you can't bring yourself to admit that we have nothing further to discuss.:eusa_hand:

Yeah Grav,but so are the Zionist,just saying steve

Forum List

Back