Every Week More Than 200K People Including 1500+ Dead People Try To Register To Vote Without an ID

There needs to be audits of the voter rolls right before the election.

Close enough to where they don't have time to register millions of fake voters.

Last edited:
If we see the same kinds of "irregularities" in November and a Dem is installed then the time for moaning and bitching is pretty much over. There will either be a move to organize peacefully or simply lay down and get ready for their boots on our necks. IT IS TIME TO STAND...

If we see the same kinds of "irregularities" in November and a Dem is installed then the time for moaning and bitching is pretty much over. There will either be a move to organize peacefully or simply lay down and get ready for their boots on our necks. IT IS TIME TO STAND...
All voter rolls everywhere need to be audited two weeks before voting starts.

Every Week More Than 200K People Including 1500+ Dead People Try To Register To Vote Without an ID​

Maybe JackOfNoTrades knows? He has told me a million times that there is absolutely no evidence of fraud nor cheating in our elections nor any evidence that the 2020 election was stolen.

What I don't get is how you register to vote as an adult, you mean all these people never voted before? And how do you register without any proof of what your name or address really is?

Hi, I'm Jack Clumpus from 153 East Padooka Street, New Hampshire.

Yeah, that's it.

Maybe JackOfNoTrades knows? He has told me a million times that there is absolutely no evidence of fraud nor cheating in our elections nor any evidence that the 2020 election was stolen.

What I don't get is how you register to vote as an adult, you mean all these people never voted before? And how do you register without any proof of what your name or address really is?

Hi, I'm Jack Clumpus from 153 East Padooka Street, New Hampshire.

Yeah, that's it.
How many new voters are there actually? I'm thinking nowhere near as many as are registering.

Forum List

Back