Everybody can V O T E in Arizona!

These days we do most of our camping NE of Payson near Forest Lakes in the summer, but we've camped all over Arizona including both developed and dispersed sites in Coronado Natl Forest. I've yet to experience the shrill little girl crying to join the tea party that the half-wit who started this thread gets all tamponed about.

I've never camped in Cochise County, closest we got there is staying hotels on road trips to Bisbee and Tombstone.

Notice this pinhead's flirting with the other idiot now is about "camping" high up in the White Mountains.....what it has to do with wetbacks voting is known only to him and the mouse in his pocket. We can only hope he stumbles across a reefer growing operation up there and is dealt with by a trip-wired munition.
TDQkU.gif

Last edited:
I don't get it, how can anyone vote often? You have to register to vote and are assigned a specific voting location, then you have to show up with some form of identification, then you are crossed off as having voted. As far as I know you can't apply ten times for absentee ballots under the same name then send them all in.

What am I missing? How would someone get a handful of ballots?

As with the poll-watcher that voted for Obama 6 times, it just depends on how dishonest the people are that are running the polling place.

I don't get it, how can anyone vote often? You have to register to vote and are assigned a specific voting location, then you have to show up with some form of identification, then you are crossed off as having voted. As far as I know you can't apply ten times for absentee ballots under the same name then send them all in.

What am I missing? How would someone get a handful of ballots?

As with the poll-watcher that voted for Obama 6 times, it just depends on how dishonest the people are that are running the polling place.

Those without an ID or on the registration list are issued a provisional ballot which is supposedly held until they prove they're a legitimate voter. We have no idea what happens to those ballots once they are in the hands of the Sec. State's office. We know there are thousands of illegal votes cast and counted.

Come on down! Already voted in another state? No problem. From another country? GREAT grab a ballot...if you're from Mehico, grab a handful! Yep, it's our new tourist-attraction in the Grand Canyon State....Everybody gets a say....vote early and OFTEN baby!

Now that could explain how John McCain keeps getting re-elected!

Come on down! Already voted in another state? No problem. From another country? GREAT grab a ballot...if you're from Mehico, grab a handful! Yep, it's our new tourist-attraction in the Grand Canyon State....Everybody gets a say....vote early and OFTEN baby!

Now that could explain how John McCain keeps getting re-elected!

I've been a McCain voter since he first ran for office because he was a Naval Aviator those of us in the RVN came to rely on for airstrikes rather than USAF who were lousy shots and rarely flew during the daily downpours. His savage treatment at Hoa Lo prison was another reason I looked the other way during some of the votes he's made in the Senate. He's given us only ONE bookmark in his entire career but it was a doozy....he got the Central Arizona Project completed and ended Kalifornia's theft of our Colorado River water. Lately I don't know what to make of John McCain.:(

Out of 10 million or so illegal immigrants only a few activist have ever been charged with voter fraud. Illegal immigrants don't register to vote.
Much ado about nothing.

Ah, the drive-by liar strikes again......the number being used is now 12 million, but then we know the real number is more like 18 million, and several THOUSAND have been caught illegally registering to vote, attempting to vote, and succeeding in casting a ballot. Which is one of the reasons we passed SB1070 in the first place.....because of your "much ado about nothing" which required a Supreme Court ruling yesterday. What the Supemes did was kick our ass down the road instead of the proverbial can....now it will be at least two years before they'll even consider hearing a new argument on our voting requirements.......now like I told you before.....SCAT.
And a well deserved ass kicking

You can vote more than once very easily. I've never done it but I could. Never would but I could.

Out of 10 million or so illegal immigrants only a few activist have ever been charged with voter fraud. Illegal immigrants don't register to vote.
Much ado about nothing.

Ah, the drive-by liar strikes again......the number being used is now 12 million, but then we know the real number is more like 18 million, and several THOUSAND have been caught illegally registering to vote, attempting to vote, and succeeding in casting a ballot. Which is one of the reasons we passed SB1070 in the first place.....because of your "much ado about nothing" which required a Supreme Court ruling yesterday. What the Supemes did was kick our ass down the road instead of the proverbial can....now it will be at least two years before they'll even consider hearing a new argument on our voting requirements.......now like I told you before.....SCAT.
And a well deserved ass kicking

Beat it troll.

You can vote more than once very easily. I've never done it but I could. Never would but I could.

GREAT ASS!
woohoo.gif

Especially in the rust-belt states....report after report of vacationing cheaters filing their absentee ballot and then returning home to vote on election day.....those states overseers are all affirmative-action hires who are to lazy too do their job and wouldn't hurt their own cause anyway by throwing out RAT votes. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Be carefull! They will ambush you in the middle of the night, and beat you about the head and shoulders with their tamales! They will claim to be Federales, but ask to see thier badges. They will tell you that they, "...don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Yup! Man it must suck to be like that guy, living life scared of freakin Pima County and the evil Mexicans that lurk therein.

Be carefull! They will ambush you in the middle of the night, and beat you about the head and shoulders with their tamales! They will claim to be Federales, but ask to see thier badges. They will tell you that they, "...don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Yup! Man it must suck to be like that guy, living life scared of freakin Pima County and the evil Mexicans that lurk therein.

joe says that I am a liar about deporting illegals from tucson. but for some reason, he failed to address my source for that information, The Arizona Daily star, which is the major daily newspaper for Tucson:

'Operation Streamline' takes hard line on illegal border crossers

I guess that he must have figured out that they are in on this conspiracy.....

I'm a Vietnam Combat Vet sonny boy....and I been on that border many times.....I'll take ya along next time you want to give me a way to contact you....but on my terms. If you can't take the heat, the scorpions, the rattlesnakes, and the occasional group of armed drug-mules, you can come along. But be advised, I stay 2 days and 2 nights glassing the border and radioing any activity to BP....you get sickly or scared, you WALK OUT...got it?

I'm a Vietnam Combat Vet sonny boy....and I been on that border many times.....I'll take ya along next time you want to give me a way to contact you....but on my terms. If you can't take the heat, the scorpions, the rattlesnakes, and the occasional group of armed drug-mules, you can come along. But be advised, I stay 2 days and 2 nights glassing the border and radioing any activity to BP....you get sickly or scared, you WALK OUT...got it?

Not a problem. It is 18 miles to my house....

Not a problem. It is 18 miles to my house....

I ain't talking to you asshole.

If you can't take the heat, the scorpions, the rattlesnakes, and the occasional group of armed drug-mules, you can come along. But be advised, I stay 2 days and 2 nights glassing the border and radioing any activity to BP....you get sickly or scared, you WALK OUT...got it?
Omigosh two whole days! Wow! Someone sure fancies themself eh? That definitelt merits the rattlesnake speech you surely practice that in front of your mirror a lot in your best Deniro voice.

It is good you served back then, these days you have to pass tests for things like basic reading comprehension, which clearly would eliminate you as a candidate.

Most people already assumed that the volunteer border vigilante types are a bunch of unstable irrational quacks, now at least we have you confirm it. The very guy who demonstrates the least understanding of immigration issues and law is out there playing rambo.

Last edited:
It is good you served back then, these days you have to pass tests for things like basic reading comprehension, which clearly would eliminate you as a candidate.

Most people already assumed that the volunteer border vigilante types are a bunch of unstable irrational quacks, now at least we have you confirm it. The very guy who demonstrates the least understanding of immigration issues and law is out there playing rambo.

C'mon tiger, I ain't gonna play "Rambo" (whatever the hell that means)...I just want to see if you can lift a 40lb jerrycan of gasoline out of a jeep! You fail that test and the deal ends right there.....and you WALK OUT. As to being a "vigilante type", the BP knows my group and we know them....they know we can handle ourselves if called upon and we understand their duty. Most dust-backs are harmless....just looking for a better way of life after NAFTA destroyed their economy. If I were a young man and saw what lay norte I'd jump that fence (if there was one) and walk in too. So we don't shoot at em, Tiger. And we don't apprehend them unless they stumble upon us....then it's we hand them water, sit em in the shade, and call BP. I know that sounds too real for a keyboard kommando like you.....You know what? you've been called upon and froze....offer is rescinded ya little sissy. You best stay around Payson where a Ranger lady can help you start a camp fire. But stay away from Jerome......old Dirty Dozen reefer patches up there....a boy like you could wander into something you didn't bargan for.

I just want to see if you can lift a 40lb jerrycan of gasoline out of a jeep!
This is just perfect, a foolish Border-Patrol-wannabe who's better days are behind him throwing out tough guy cliche after tough guy cliche. Scorpions and rattlesnakes! Lifting gas cans! Wow JoeBlam you sure are big and strong! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!

As to being a "vigilante type", the BP knows my group and we know them....they know we can handle ourselves if called upon and we understand their duty.
I'm sure you think so. They are probably polite enough to your face, then roll their eyes at the vigilante nuts wasting their time and pretending to be relevant.

I still think it amazing the irony of the dipshit with this much misguided passion about immigration issues is the one who has shown he is the most clueless. For example:

We can't ask if somebody is an AMERICAN to register them to vote.
Lol dumbass.

we can no longer ask for ID before they're handed a ballot.
Lol clueless.

What amuses me, Steady, is that Joe is out rounding up illegals in the desert at his own expense(it is peaking at about 107 degrees down here this time a year), although he is absolutely sure that that Obama is releasing them! It makes one wonder about his thought processes...

Forum List

Back