everybody should be packing iron

:thup: Yes! We need to feel protected against those who wouldn't think twice before they killed us. Now we have to fear government, for we don't feel we are in their highest and best interest.

People stopping into this thread need to recognize how the gun grabber activists think......these people are hideously fucked. They want to ban guns, knives, kitchen utensils, glass and even nails!!!

Check out how these nutters think >>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

And they are waaaaaaaaaay, waaaaaaaaaay in the minority on this topic. A HUGE majority......more than at any time since 1959, want people to be able to have guns. But don't take my word for it......see what a recent Gallup poll said >>>

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

Ask me how much I'm laughing?

:thup: Yes! We need to feel protected against those who wouldn't think twice before they killed us. Now we have to fear government, for we don't feel we are in their highest and best interest.

You know, nobody looks really intimidated by these guys, but they made the viewers of Faux News wet themselves for a week.

Well, kiss my grits. Some things never change! That's exactly what the Democrats used to say about these guys at polling places:

8297279328_427473d840_z.jpg
:lol:

The current Dept of Justice has one priority: DO NOT PROSECUTE BLACKS UNDER ANY CONDITION.

Meanwhile, lets call a spade a spade.......if white guys dressed up like quasi-soldier assholes and stood outside a polling place, their ass would be in jail in 5 minutes. Its called double standard.

Ammo up s0ns!!!

I love how all the folks arguing about Aurora don't remember the person on video who said there was a guy shooting back. And the 911 call later. The media certainly buried that one.

I love how all the folks arguing about Aurora don't remember the person on video who said there was a guy shooting back. And the 911 call later. The media certainly buried that one.

Really? Do you have a link that says there was a guy shooting back?

And..........................like I've said before......................hitting an 8 inch square target in a dark environment while they are moving around is pretty hard for most, even for those who have trained for things like that.

Like I've said before................I've earned the U.S. Navy Sharpshooter Ribbon, and I was trained by a Gunny in the Marines who was a much better shot than I was.

Neither of us would have been able to bring down the shooter in Aurora (remember, not only did he have a gas mask on (requiring the necessary 8 inch square shot), but he also had on body armor, and was moving in the dark.

I guarantee.......................not one of you civilians could have made that shot either. Quit saying you could have. The only way it could happen is if you had the luck of the lottery on your side.

And..........................like I've said before......................hitting an 8 inch square target in a dark environment while they are moving around is pretty hard for most, even for those who have trained for things like that.

Like I've said before................I've earned the U.S. Navy Sharpshooter Ribbon, and I was trained by a Gunny in the Marines who was a much better shot than I was.

Neither of us would have been able to bring down the shooter in Aurora (remember, not only did he have a gas mask on (requiring the necessary 8 inch square shot), but he also had on body armor, and was moving in the dark.

I guarantee.......................not one of you civilians could have made that shot either. Quit saying you could have. The only way it could happen is if you had the luck of the lottery on your side.

I once shot a crazed, running and ducking rooster in the head from over 50' away in an early-morning pea-soup fog with a single shot from a .22 rifle. How's that?

Could you make the shot?

LMAO... A sharpshooter? You need to practice more. But I understand that standing on the rail of a carrier, and firing off a few rounds to 'qualify', is not much of a challenge.

I agree with you. As a sharpshooter, I doubt you have the skills to make the shot.

-Geaux

I am not looking up some video on something I don't give a crap about. It is out there. So is the 911 call. Find it for yourself.

I am not looking up some video on something I don't give a crap about. It is out there. So is the 911 call. Find it for yourself.

Even assuming that's true, in a situation like that, where you had a shooter firing during a scene in the movie where there was a lot of gunfire, and the otherwise confused situation, someone could have made a mistake.

There's no evidence that was anyone shooting except for Holmes.

But here's the question no one wants to address.

Why was Holmes ever allowed to get a gun with a 100 round magazine to start with.

The guy thought he was the freakin' Joker from the Batman comics.

Even assuming that's true, in a situation like that, where you had a shooter firing during a scene in the movie where there was a lot of gunfire, and the otherwise confused situation, someone could have made a mistake.

Why was Holmes ever allowed to get a gun with a 100 round magazine to start with.

While I agree that a mentally unstable person shouldn't be allowed access to firearms, the subject of magazine capacity is ridiculous. You can kill a single person with a single round or 10 people with 10 rounds, or less if one round goes through one person into another. But whether you use a single 100 round magazine, 2 - 50 round mags or a whole bandolier full of small capacity mags, the effect is the same. You just don't have to reload as often.

While I agree that a mentally unstable person shouldn't be allowed access to firearms, the subject of magazine capacity is ridiculous. You can kill a single person with a single round or 10 people with 10 rounds, or less if one round goes through one person into another. But whether you use a single 100 round magazine, 2 - 50 round mags or a whole bandolier full of small capacity mags, the effect is the same. You just don't have to reload as often.

And when you are reloading, someone can tackle you.

10 round clips. If you can't hit a LEGITIMATE target in 10 rounds, you shouldn't have a gun.

10 round clips. If you can't hit a LEGITIMATE target in 10 rounds, you shouldn't have a gun.

They are called magazines Joe, not clips

-Geaux

-Geaux

I call them clips. I called them clips when I was in the service and so did everyone else.

I find it hilarious that this is something you nutters get upset about. But we are talking about your penis substitutes, the word "clip" probably scares you.

LMAO... A sharpshooter? You need to practice more. But I understand that standing on the rail of a carrier, and firing off a few rounds to 'qualify', is not much of a challenge.

I agree with you. As a sharpshooter, I doubt you have the skills to make the shot.

-Geaux

It's not an impossible shot, but someone who just plinks once in while wouldn't be able to do it.

-Geaux

I call them clips. I called them clips when I was in the service and so did everyone else.

I find it hilarious that this is something you nutters get upset about. But we are talking about your penis substitutes, the word "clip" probably scares you.

Meh, just amplifies that your ignorance relative to firearms could very well re-inforce the premise that you're afraid of guns

-Geaux

-Geaux

Bull shit you fucking moron. The military never trained you to call a firearm magazine a clip. They are very much into detail, it's what they do.

Forum List

Back