Everybody who quoted Clapper saying he cleared Trump, post your apology here.

The long and the short of it is that Clapper admitted he wasn't aware of any evidence of collusion against Trump.

You're a dumbass.

Not being aware is not the same as it doesn't exist at all.

The Purple Spaghetti Monster may exist. Until you have some evidence, there is no reason to believe it does.

You snowflakes are so desperate it's painful to watch.

Learn what the thread premise is or gtfo.
For the longest people have quoted Clapper saying he had no evidence of Russian collusion, have to realize as DNI he was out of the loop when it came to DOJ and FBI domestic investigations.

Everybody who claimed that Clapper would know anything about the investigation can post their apologies here.

So where's the evidence for the Purple Spaghetti Monster?

You're not able to speak to the topic?
When you prove the Purple Spaghetti Monster exists, then perhaps the topic might be worth addressing.

Ssssssh, the sorosbot was one those that said Comey was in collusion with the russians for Trump.

Now, he is not saying that.

So, what the OP is of course being instructed to post on websites like these is the ONGOING investigation has still yielded NOTHING.

I just summed up his point. Clapper was out of the loopdy loops.

Anyone within the loop have anything? No, they have nothing.

We have the Comey firing. Right when he had enough evidence of collusion that he wanted to expand the investigation.

Yeah...it will be ongoing for as long as the press will keep it alive.

I'm O.K. with that. They did it to Clinton, they can do it to Trump.

Anything that slows down government or stops it is good in my world.
he keeps on firing those investigating him it will slow down
Go to war with the,press no more briefings?? fight the FBI and other units that protect Americas democracy
Can anyone here say that they hate the pos and are sorry they voted for him? Just one?
If Trump keeps up the good work and keeps the Liberals in a blind rage, we might let him serve 3 terms. Or even President For Life. Yeah, that's it!
You've just proven that you are all for Party and have no interest in the good of the country. Good to know.

I happen to be No Party and my interest is abiding by the Constitution, something puking Liberals hate and ignore. My interest is to institutionalize every liberal in the country.
I see.

Yeah...it will be ongoing for as long as the press will keep it alive.

I'm O.K. with that. They did it to Clinton, they can do it to Trump.

Anything that slows down government or stops it is good in my world.
Go to war with the,press no more briefings?? fight the FBI and other units that protect Americas democracy
Can anyone here say that they hate the pos and are sorry they voted for him? Just one?
If Trump keeps up the good work and keeps the Liberals in a blind rage, we might let him serve 3 terms. Or even President For Life. Yeah, that's it!
You've just proven that you are all for Party and have no interest in the good of the country. Good to know.
You have just proven that you're a gullible fool.
It wouldn't matter who he was defending, Bripat. The fact that he is more interested in taking down the opposition than in the facts at hand is what I was remarking on.

For the longest people have quoted Clapper saying he had no evidence of Russian collusion, have to realize as DNI he was out of the loop when it came to DOJ and FBI domestic investigations.

Everybody who claimed that Clapper would know anything about the investigation can post their apologies here.

Plus their investgating Trump's business ties with Human traffickers, mobsters and fraudsters. But it's ok, why would doing business with those guys be a problem.

I mean, it's ONLY the mob! Right? They have enough on Bayrock and Feliz Sater to throw everyone under.

In other words, Clapper has seen no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian government.

Thanks for playing, Bozo!

Bill Gate (richest guy in the world) has seen no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian government either. But once again, you're talking people who weren't in the domestic law enforcement loop.

Nope. He ain't changed his story and your still wrong about who is under investigation and for what.

In other words, Clapper has seen no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian government.

Bill Gate (richest guy in the world) has seen no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian government either. But once again, you're talking people who weren't in the domestic law enforcement loop.
Maybe trump didn't but that doesn't mean his lackies didn't who might have under his direction?

No one has seen any such evidence, moron.

You have just proven that you're a gullible fool.
It wouldn't matter who he was defending, Bripat. The fact that he is more interested in taking down the opposition than in the facts at hand is what I was remarking on.
There are no "facts at hand." All we have is a gang of Stalinist snowflakes pushing a fake scandal in an attempt to overthrow a legally elected government.

Nope. He ain't changed his story and your still wrong about who is under investigation and for what.

Clapper clarified his previous statements. saying that he didn't nor shouldn't have gotten information from the DOJ or FBI about domestic criminal investigations. He put to rest the meme that the DNI should have known about it.

Russia is domestic? Seriously? Lol
which was what was already reviewed by comey and clapper and they have confirmed no collusion or election interference. Time to move on.

Clapper as DNI had no reason to be briefed or informed on DOJ or FBI domestic investigations. So his having seen no evidence is no proof of lack of evidence.

Bullshit, he was Director of national intelligence meaning all intelligence matters concerning national security came under his purview. An investigation into whether Russia meddled in our election would be a national security issue and he would have had access to anything discovered. However, in addition to Clapper, senators Diane Feirstein and Joe Manchin, both Democrats who get deep briefings from the FBI and CIA said they had seen no evidence of collusion, as did Maxine Waters.

Acting AG Yates saw the evidence, and even brought it to Trump, so Trump has seen the evidence. Of course Comey saw the evidence, and the US attorney for the southern district of NY probably also saw the evidence. Just a coincidence that all three of them were fired by Trump as they tried to expand their investigations.

Clapper clarified his previous statements. saying that he didn't nor shouldn't have gotten information from the DOJ or FBI about domestic criminal investigations. He put to rest the meme that the DNI should have known about it.

Not so/ he answered nothing definitely, only changed his story and added "not to my knowledge" and still has yet to say " yes, we are investigating Donald J Trump for collusion with the Russians ". So in short, nothing new in the public hearings.

Acting AG Yates saw the evidence, and even brought it to Trump, so Trump has seen the evidence. Of course Comey saw the evidence, and the US attorney for the southern district of NY probably also saw the evidence. Just a coincidence that all three of them were fired by Trump as they tried to expand their investigations.

Don't stop a prosecution from moving on. If that were the case Hillary would have left a trail of fired FBI agents in her wake every time the FBI investigated them.

It's not a "coincidence" that all three are Obama appointed hacks.

What "evidence" did Yates see? She hasn't discussed any such evidence. Neither has the "the US attorney for the southern district of NY."

You snowflakes keep talking about all this evidence floating around, but where is it?

Ssssssh, the sorosbot was one those that said Comey was in collusion with the russians for Trump.

Now, he is not saying that.

So, what the OP is of course being instructed to post on websites like these is the ONGOING investigation has still yielded NOTHING.

I just summed up his point. Clapper was out of the loopdy loops.

Anyone within the loop have anything? No, they have nothing.

We have the Comey firing. Right when he had enough evidence of collusion that he wanted to expand the investigation.
Oh, so that firing that you desperately cried for, stopped the investigation?

You are a fucking liar. You are fucking fake news. My shit has more use on this earth than you.

You are nothing but a fucking brainwashed hack. That it is it and that it all.

Forum List

Back