Everything He Touches

read that earlier,

They find out later in the process if the person has a record or not.

Makes a lot of sense.

Let them get their hopes up, THEN tell them they didn't have a chance anyway.

Of course Obama's administration has NEVER had any experiences in hiring people. Remember Obama was a lawyer then professional organizer then a professional
politician. He has never had to be responsible for his decisions in the past and as such has NO comprehension of what it takes to be an executive.

Remember Obama told us he was going to LIE. To use Tricks. Tactics. To get his way. That's how he was elected by fooling people who didn't think he was
as he said "an angry young black man" in his book.
Truth is ...he is an angry OLD black man now!
This is just one more way of getting back at businesses which he has professed a desire to see go bankrupt.

Who WOULDNT want to know if they are hiring a felon? Good lord.
This fucker makes me so sick to my stomach.

U can find out when u interview . MAybe you end up liking the guy and hiring him anyway. Rather than just cutting them out at the very beginning .

" gee Ollie North. I know you are a convicted felon, but your a good dude and im gonna hire you for Fox News ."

It AMAZES me how far AMERICANS will go out of their way to justify totalitarianism. Regardless of how stupid or pathetic they sound.

U can find out when u interview . MAybe you end up liking the guy and hiring him anyway. Rather than just cutting them out at the very beginning .

" gee Ollie North. I know you are a convicted felon, but your a good dude and im gonna hire you for Fox News ."

Except for the fact he is not a convicted felon.

libs are ignorant morons. they never fact-check the shit the regurgitate; and then they have the gall to try to accuse others of being ill-informed.

If the question is "have u ever been convicted of a felony". The answer is "yes" .

But thanks for helping me prove my point that these check boxes don't tell the whole story .

Last edited:

If the question is "have u ever been convicted of a felony". The answer is "yes" .

But thanks for helping me prove my point that these check boxes don't tell the whole story .

He was not convicted of a felony because that conviction was overturned on appeal. You would not answer "yes" to that question.

Interview for a job at the DNC.

Interviewer: I see you are a convicted felon
applicant: Yes, child molestation.
Interviewer: You seem like a great guy
Applicant: I am, I can even baby sit your children.
Interviewer: Are you registered democrat?
Applicant: Of course.
Interviewer: Perfect, you're hired.

All things considered, what difference does it make if the government hires crooks, the whole group is nothing but liar's and crooks!

Forum List

Back