Everything "interracial" ends in ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think southern culture would be improved if they all mixed with blacks....

Maybe they'd become more compassionate. Lets be serious, southerns don't give a shit about their fellow American and seeing how blacks stick together with their brotha and sista tells me that is a good thing they have.
Yeah. Just look at the black, on black murder rate for exmple... Such a good thing... Ya know...? Stickin' together and, all

If we're being honest... the overwhelming majority of the problems the OP is referring to; has to do with humans of the various breeds hybridizing with protohumans. You do not see the same level of scrutiny, nor the extent of fail, amongst the mixing of modern humans.

What about the mixed race children. Do any of you race mixing supporters ever think about the unwanted crude comments that these mixed race children have to hear.? Are you people just so narrow minded. Look at the whole mixed race marriage consequences.!It sure must be a living hell for the mixed race marriage children!! Think about it!!

Here ^^^^^^^ is proof that the same pathetic weakness and fear can come from 'white' idiots or 'black' idiots or any other kind of idiot.

Millions of kids of all 'combinations' are growing up all over America right now. They are learning about and respecting all of the cultures that make up their families and interacting with other kids of other backgrounds.

Some of you pussies lack the courage for things little children simply take for granted in America today. The world is moving on without you clowns.

What about the mixed race children. Do any of you race mixing supporters ever think about the unwanted crude comments that these mixed race children have to hear.? Are you people just so narrow minded. Look at the whole mixed race marriage consequences.!It sure must be a living hell for the mixed race marriage children!! Think about it!!

Here ^^^^^^^ is proof that the same pathetic weakness and fear can come from 'white' idiots or 'black' idiots or any other kind of idiot.

Millions of kids of all 'combinations' are growing up all over America right now. They are learning about and respecting all of the cultures that make up their families and interacting with other kids of other backgrounds.

Some of you pussies lack the courage for things little children simply take for granted in America today. The world is moving on without you clowns.

This Unkotare is not answering my question about the The hell mixed race children have to deal with from people who want to know what race they identify with. This Unkotare idiot just wants to rant and rave as to how beautiful all this mongrelization and race mixing is, well it isn't!. These race mixers catch a lot of hell.

This Unkotare is not answering my question about the The hell mixed race children have to deal with from people who want to know what race they identify with. This Unkotare idiot just wants to rant and rave as to how beautiful all this mongrelization and race mixing is, well it isn't!. These race mixers catch a lot of hell.
He's a white guilter...

Hard to believe that anyone could be stupid enough to miss the point of my post that kids of 'mixed' marriages do not "catch hell" the way that some bitter little cowards want them to. The children of mixed race marriages constitute the 2nd fastest growing demographic in the US today. Life is passing the cowards and the haters by, as it should.

Last edited:
Mixed marriages do last.

Mixed out-of-wedlock relationships, notsomuch.

Where I come from, many people were mixed with combos you've probably never even considered, or "other" or homogenous immigrant, and black.

Hard to believe that anyone could be stupid enough to miss the point of my post that kids of 'mixed' marriages do not "catch hell" the way that some bitter little cowards want them to. The children of mixed race marriages constitute the 2nd fastest growing demographic in the US today. Life is passing the cowards and the haters by, as it should.

Mixed race becomes second fastest-growing racial group in U.S.

Multiracial in America

Census Shows Rise in Number of Multiracial Children

Multiracial America is fastest growing group

Pew: Multiracial population changing the face of the U.S.

Multiracial in America

Quick!!! You better run out and bag a she-boon! Don't wanna be left outta the latest trend!

Multiracial in America

Quick!!! You better run out and bag a she-boon! Don't wanna be left outta the latest trend!

Do the other little boys on the playground giggle every time you post some stupid, juvenile slur like that, kid? Do you think you'll ever fucking grow up, boy?

He's a white guilter...

Guilt about what?

It's happening, chickenshits. Seems like every day I see more and more couples of all combinations strolling around, frequently pushing a baby carriage. I see students in class of a variety of combined backgrounds. I see this every day in the neighborhoods you chickenshits are so scared of, and in suburbs so wealthy you chickenshits would be run out of town. Sorry chickenshits, it's happening. And despite all that we are in NO danger of running out of X race or Y race.

Last edited:
I think southern culture would be improved if they all mixed with blacks....

Maybe they'd become more compassionate. Lets be serious, southerns don't give a shit about their fellow American and seeing how blacks stick together with their brotha and sista tells me that is a good thing they have.

It is obvious by your post that you truly know nothing of the people in the south save your preconceived stereotypes.

You are dismissed.

Let's be brutally honest, people.
Interracial relationships, marriage, whatever, they just don't last. They are flings at best, and even the marriages end up with unwanted kids, problems with relatives and society, etc.

I have seen this myself.
I am a white woman who has been married to a black man for nearly 37 years, so what you say is not true in my case. Our marriage has not ended up with unwanted kids, problems with relatives or society.

Interracial relationships, marriage, whatever, they just don't last. They are flings at best, and even the marriages end up with unwanted kids, problems with relatives and society, etc.

I have seen this myself.
So in other words you are speaking for your mom and dad then huh ??

I have seen this myself.
I am a white woman who has been married to a black man for nearly 37 years, so what you say is not true in my case. Our marriage has not ended up with unwanted kids, problems with relatives or society.
You need to find an avatar for your moniker.

And you need to do an intro -- as in why are you here and where are you from ??

This nonsense ^^^^^ is still nonsense.

No self respecting White is ever seen with a dindo. Dindos and muzzers seem to be the bottom of the non white heap. Asians and hindus both avoid the dindu and the muzzer.

When asked if he raped the White Lady ; DeMarcus exclaimed "I dindo nuffin".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back