Everything is Happening For A Reason - His Name is the Creator of the Universe

Correct! You only have two other options, Something's or Nothing:

"God works ALL THINGS (Everything) after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL" - Ephesians 1:11

The punk globalists and "all nations are less than nothing and vanity " to the Lord (Isaiah 40:17).

Yup, "the wicked are not so" (Psalm 1:4).
This truth is spiritual reality, and if you're in the Spirit, you know it to be true.

The Terrible Crystal (Ezekiel 1:22), that God is, is setting all the wicked up in his plan to expose them and bring them down.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god
Luke 24:16 -
"But their eyes were holden that they should not know him"
we've been over this a million times on USMB--you [ no one ] can prove there is a god...you claim it, YOU have to prove it

3 children and 70,000 others in Fatima, Portugal would disagree with you!
that's not proof at all--nowhere close
Fatima = hahahahah =bullshit--EXACTLY like today's MSMS

So you've never seen the archived film of God's bright light beaming down on thousands of awe struck faces.

Never mind.

"God works ALL THINGS (Everything) after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL" - Ephesians 1:11

The punk globalists and "all nations are less than nothing and vanity " to the Lord (Isaiah 40:17).

This truth is spiritual reality, and if you're in the Spirit, you know it to be true.

The Terrible Crystal (Ezekiel 1:22), that God is, is setting all the wicked up in his plan to expose them and bring them down.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, Trump lost because he's a con man, and God was tired of seeing

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, Trump lost because he's a con man, and God was tired of seeing the evangalicals being played like a three-string fiddle whilst fawning over him like the second coming.
Trump lost to the slums who never watched Trump; they wanted a $1,400.00 check every 2 weeks.
Can't the Community of Pedophiles led by Larry Mizel and Norman Brownstein, do any better than Dementia Joe?
all you do is babble crap
Then why do you respond? -
You're out of your league and know it.

Don't worry, I'll let you rot peacefully in your darkness.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god
we've been over this a million times on USMB--you [ no one ] can prove there is a god...you claim it, YOU have to prove it

So you've never seen the archived film of God's bright light beaming down on thousands of awe struck faces.

Never mind.
Darkness cannot comprehend light - John 1:4

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

Never mind.
worthless thread----you prove my point that you can't prove there is a god --end of story

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Ezekiel is old Testament.... about 5 years into the Babylonian exile
profound

Ezekiel is talking about the restoration of Israel (resurrection) after the Babylonian exile. Christians should stop fiddling with scripture.
You are unaware of I Peter 1:12 -
"The prophets did not speak to themselves but unto us"

Antichrists, don't know the things of Christ

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

Never mind.

And naturally and properly so.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

Never mind.
worthless thread----you prove my point that you can't prove there is a god --end of story

The son quickens whom he wills - John 5:21 -

God just has not decided to quicken you yet, but let you remain in the blackness of darkness.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Ezekiel is old Testament.... about 5 years into the Babylonian exile
profound

Ezekiel is talking about the restoration of Israel (resurrection) after the Babylonian exile. Christians should stop fiddling with scripture.
You are unaware of I Peter 1:12 -
"The prophets did not speak to themselves but unto us"

Antichrists, don't know the things of Christ

Ezekiel's prophecy was fulfilled in Cyrus the Great. The Jews were restored when they returned from Babylon.

I agree that the Roman Emperors Nero and Domitian probably didn't even know anything about Jesus.

I'm excited about it.
I created this post for people like you.
I'll have fun incinerating the cynics too.
can't incinerate anyone--no one can prove there is a god--end of story

God is Life. God is Love those synonyms exist as proof for me. You don't have to believe anything life continues anyway. :dunno:
that's not proof of god

It is for me.

I'm excited about it.

God is Life. God is Love those synonyms exist as proof for me. You don't have to believe anything life continues anyway. :dunno:
that's not proof of god

It is for me.
fine...still no proof of god ..we can all make up fake things to make us feel good/etc

I'm excited about it.

that's not proof of god

It is for me.
fine...still no proof of god ..we can all make up fake things to make us feel good/etc

love and life are fake to you? Just as there are many religious interpretations, Your definition of God sounds different than mine so of course, you don't believe in it. You obviously give a shit about yourself not believing in God more than I do. It seems very important for you to make sure over and over again that you don't believe in God. It's noted. Next ?

I'm excited about it.

that's not proof of god

It is for me.

love and life are fake to you? Just as there are many religious interpretations, Your definition of God sounds different than mine so of course, you don't believe in it. You obviously give a shit about yourself not believing in God more than I do. It seems very important for you to make sure over and over again that you don't believe in God. It's noted. Next ?
Michelle, ask him if he believes Everything or Something's are happening for a reason.
Then tell us what the reason is.
Gravity immediately eliminates Nothing is Happening for a Reason.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

1618266166448.png

I'm excited about it.

that's not proof of god

It is for me.

Michelle, ask him if he believes Everything or Something's are happening for a reason.
Then tell us what the reason is.
Gravity immediately eliminates Nothing is Happening for a Reason.

Everyone's feeling it. It's part of the reason for California and other big cities Exodus. Like babylon people are re-arranging not scattered this time to be near family or their spirit brothers and sisters.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

View attachment 479242

The Country supports religious rights so that IS a good thing agree.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Yes the planet is heating up because of man made climate change. Who said so? Scientists at NASA.

You know our planet came from a star that blew up and spewed it's contents into the universe? Suns that burned out long before our star ever was born. So we know where we came from. And we know where stars come from. No god necessary. Yet you think god is necessary for the big bang to occur. Interesting.
And even more interesting that consciousness was created too -
so you can even reason about it.

First Law of Thermodynamics:
"energy is not created or destroyed but transmutes from one form to another"

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

So you unsurprisingly have remained unconvincing.

I AM THAT I AM -
If I am not the I am that I am -
then what I am, am I?

I'm a Universalist, and have no concern about you going to Hell -
You're already there, which is why you're decomposing and on the way to the morgue.
I consider this heaven. Love my life. And consider this. A bug has energy in it too. So what?

I am what I am and that's all that I am I'm sealybobo the sailor man.

Forum List

Back