Evidence of the ethnic cleansing paid for by US taxpayers in Gaza

Indeed, the hate-filled, anti-Christian movie, The Last Temptation of Christ, produced by Universal Studios and its Chairman, the Jew, Lewis Wasserman, was an accurate, if disgusting, reflection of what the Jews' most holy book, the Talmud, teaches. And yet the Rabbis and leaders of the Jewish-led Simon Wiesenthal Center, The ADL, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have the audacity to blast and criticize Mel Gibson's upcoming movie merely because it recounts the gospel truth about the trial and death of Jesus. What hypocrites!

What upcoming Gibson movie are you referring to?
I can just see this guy, sweating the next answer via Google, sitting in front of a tube, in his underwear, in his mother's basement, smelling Mom's camel-roast cooking in the oven.

That little error exposed the fact he is stealing his outdated material from someone else.
Cont is posting the words of Texe Marrs as his own.

Be honest with me boy,

Does the Most Reverend Tim Wildmon screw you in the ass?

Does he tell you that you are going to heaven because of the way you blow and swallow?

And the truth shall set you free

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yo dip shit...I am white...probably old enuf to be your father ..and for sure big enuf to kick your ass. GFY

Quit stonewalling. Answer the fucking questions

Be honest with me boy,

Does he tell you that you are going to heaven because of the way you blow and swallow?

And the truth shall set you free.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He prefers your mother.

Last edited:
Hamas needs to get what they have deserved to get for many years !

Let this play out until there's a unanimous winner once and for all !!
Israel is todays version of Nazi Germany.

What they've done to the Palestinian's over the last 47 years, is unconscionable.

So they've been marching Palestinian's into the ovens.
Interesting. I've totally missed this. I wonder who is the Palestinian Anne Frank ?

I have developed a scale to measure and describe the supposed Israeli atrocities. Pick one

Ethnic flossing
Ethnic manicure
Ethnic massage
Ethnic defoliation
Ethnic Sitz bath
Ethnic enema
Ethnic cleansing.

Let's be accurate with our descriptions of what is going on...given Israel's capability and gazas vulnerability.

Be honest with me boy,
And the truth shall set you free.

Woo. More to the point ... have you been slurping the "good" Reverend Texe Mars whose hateful tirades you have posted on this thread as your own? :lol:

So I suppose you guys would be okay, with, let's say Mexico, tunneling under the border and sending in agents to kill or kidnap Americans ?

No ethnic cleansing is happening in Gaza.

What is happening is the public execution of Hamas.

Comrade Starkievstein: Israel Kills – For the Fun of It Their foreign-military policy = pure sadism

Their goal is to solve the Palestinian Problem once and for all, or at least the Gaza Problem – by reoccupying it as a prelude to annexing most of the West Bank. The dream of Greater Israel – the key plank in the ruling Likud party platform – is about to be realized. "
Re-conquering Gaza and re-occupying it... taking it back from Hamas... would not constitute ethinc cleansing... merely Hamas-killing... a.k.a. taking out the trash - a public service.

Don't worry about Comrade Contumacious, he loves death.

One of the Arab countries should donate a strip of land and let the Hamas loving Gazans move there- where they can form their own country. They can call the new country whatever they like.

I humbly suggest Shitstainastan. :thup:

One of the Arab countries should donate a strip of land and let the Hamas loving Gazans move there- where they can form their own country. They can call the new country whatever they like.

I humbly suggest Shitstainastan.
:thup:

giphy.gif

Actually Shitstainastan would have been a great location for the Jewish State.

Other areas considered by Theodor Herzl were Uganda and Argentina.

Actually Shitstainastan would have been a great location for the Jewish State.

Other areas considered by Theodor Herzl were Uganda and Argentina.

"Location... location... location..."

And the rockets from Gaza into Israel are really fireworks for peace...

1- The zionuts are the invaders and do NOT belong in Palestine

2- The rockets are so small and insignificant that only a direct hit may kill a person .

Well, that clears things up.

If we thought the Palestinians should submit to endless occupation and settlements on their land, then why should we have ever thought to become independent from England? Why fight the American Revolution? It is their home and not the Israeli's. What's the difference?

Forum List

Back