Evidently America Didn't Learn SHIT From 9/11...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
BREAKING! First 10,000 Syrian Refugees Arrive In LA: Estimated Cost To Taxpayers For Family Of Four Is $257,480

WAKE UP AMERICA! “Muslim terrorists,” “refugees hand-selected by UN” or “foreign citizens who are unwilling to assimilate with American culture, laws and values” doesn’t appear anywhere in the quote by Emma Lazarus that is mounted on our Statue of Liberty:

BREAKING! First 10,000 Syrian Refugees Arrive In LA: Estimated Cost To Taxpayers For Family Of Four Is $257,480 » 100percentfedUp.com

BREAKING! First 10,000 Syrian Refugees Arrive In LA: Estimated Cost To Taxpayers For Family Of Four Is $257,480

WAKE UP AMERICA! “Muslim terrorists,” “refugees hand-selected by UN” or “foreign citizens who are unwilling to assimilate with American culture, laws and values” doesn’t appear anywhere in the quote by Emma Lazarus that is mounted on our Statue of Liberty:

BREAKING! First 10,000 Syrian Refugees Arrive In LA: Estimated Cost To Taxpayers For Family Of Four Is $257,480 » 100percentfedUp.com
Thanks to the idiot in the White House

Thanks to the idiot in the White House
The idiot MUSLIM in the white house...

This president should be arrested for treason.

He has INVITED tens of thousands of refugees here...and among them are hundreds of sleeper jihadis.

Remember that shit folks when America is the place on CNN the way Paris is today. Fucking insane that we are allowing this.

He has INVITED tens of thousands of refugees here...and among them are hundreds of sleeper jihadis.

Remember that shit folks when America is the place on CNN the way Paris is today. Fucking insane that we are allowing this.
Lets see you arrest him Buc. I'd love to see you and your army get wasted.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You probably sympathize with the terrorists.

laugh.gif
You probably sympathize with people that molest animals.

laugh.gif
Yet another shinning example of your stupidity, thug.

laugh.gif
I like being a thug. I know its tough because I am way smarter than you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Only in your dreams.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Only in your dreams.
What you dream about and work towards manifests itself every single time.

Interesting coming from a southerner whose hillybill hick ancestors actually did commit treason against the United States

Forum List

Back