🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evil...

" Adolph Hitler's Nazi Germany established gun control in 1938, just prior to the implementation of his horrendous, murderous campaign to exterminate the Jews. In the end, 13 million Jews and other perceived lesser races were killed by Hitler and his Nazi Party.

"In 1942, at the height of the Second World War and German advances, Hitler said:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039264_gun_control_timeline_true_history.html#ixzz46DNX8R7O

Guns are the crack of the partisan hacks. Courage is imaginary and thus the gun huggers love of the source of their guts, like a child with its blankee.

Not a bad idea actually, consider for a minute the state and government expenditures for gun related nonsense? The children still alive. We live in a dumb nation and having guns everywhere is more proof. Every day another unnecessary death - and the same dipshits cry over abortion. Pro life only counts if nothing is required of the phonies.

"Keeping a gun in the home carries a murder risk 2.7 times greater than not keeping one, according to a study by Arthur Kellermann. The National Rifle Association has fiercely attacked this study, but it remains valid despite its criticisms. The study found that people are 21 times more likely to be killed by someone they know than a stranger breaking into the house. Half of the murders were over arguments or romantic triangles. The study also found that the increased murder rate in gun-owning households was entirely due to an increase in gun homicides only, not any other murder method. It further found that gun-owning households saw an increased murder risk by family or intimate acquaintances, not by strangers or non-intimate acquaintances. The most straightforward explanation is that the presence of a gun increases the possibility that a normal family fight or drinking binge will become deadly. No other explanation fits the above facts." A gun in the home increases personal safety

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."
Now I know I'm right when I say there should be a bounty on Left Wing Progressive Liberal Communist Pukes.

They really are culls. In America's heyday, they would be dead, in prison, or locked up in the nuthatch. For life.

Simply require a reasonable fee for a hefty insurance bond to facilitate responsible use of firearms.

Meh. Unconstitutional.

But you wouldn't know about that.
You are merely a pimple on the ass of reason, and you just popped yourself.

Of course it is constitutional until SCOTUS says it isn't, and with a Democratic sweep around the corner because of the misdoings of your ilk, and SCOTUS won't say it is not.

Simply require a reasonable fee for a hefty insurance bond to facilitate responsible use of firearms.

Meh. Unconstitutional.

Of course it is constitutional until SCOTUS says it isn't, and with a Democratic sweep around the corner because of the misdoings of your ilk, and SCOTUS won't say it is not.

You sound like you're high. Compose yourself and try to make sense, lol. It is not constitutional to require the people to pay the feds to exercise their constitutional rights. Owning and operating a car isn't a constitutional right.

Owning and operating a firearm is.

Sowwy.

"In all, more than 56 million people around the world have been murdered as a result of gun control laws imposed by rulers and despots who knew that the only way they could continue to brutalize their own people and stay in power was by disarming them.

"And now left-wing pols, politicians, academics and pundits want our leaders to have the same ability to rule unopposed and unafraid of reprisal.

"Our forefathers did not arm the American people for the purpose of hunting, but rather to protect themselves from those who were doing the hunting...." that is, the ruling class. Which today are the feds.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039264_gun_control_timeline_true_history.html#ixzz46DOhw6d1

Meh. Unconstitutional.

You sound like you're high. Compose yourself and try to make sense, lol. It is not constitutional to require the people to pay the feds to exercise their constitutional rights. Owning and operating a car isn't a constitutional right. Owning and operating a firearm is. Sowwy.
You are describing your inability to focus.

I said insurance, not a tax. The first is certainly legal, as you well know.

Now pay attention, please.

Meh. Unconstitutional.

You sound like you're high. Compose yourself and try to make sense, lol. It is not constitutional to require the people to pay the feds to exercise their constitutional rights. Owning and operating a car isn't a constitutional right. Owning and operating a firearm is. Sowwy.
You are describing your inability to focus.

I said insurance, not a tax. The first is certainly legal, as you well know.

Now pay attention, please.
It doesn't matter what it is. You can't require it for a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. Get it?

Actually, gun owners should just be made to carry liability insurance.

And yeah, the tax is good too.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Most of us do have liability insurance.

It should be required.

Seriously, idiots who can't even go to the grocery store without their lil lollypop on their hip are just itchin' for a chance to blow someone away. They plan to shoot so they should plan to pay.

People who are shot/killed have families. They have parents, spouses and kids. You shoot someone - you owe should owe a pile of bucks to those people.

BTW, its always fun to poke at nutters like the OP and I was semi-kidding about the $1000 tax. I own a pile of guns and hate to think what I would have to pay. But, I don't swagger around, looking for a chance to shoot at someone.

But, a tax like that could be set aside to fund college, medical costs, etc for the families the nutters blow away.

You want the "right" to shoot at people? You can pay for it.

NYC currently charges almost $350 for the 'right' to obtain a permit....add $90 for fingerprinting....plus several hundred, I believe, every two years for renewal of the license.

One of the backward southern states (Miss?) governor just signed a bill into law making it legal for anyone to carry anything, any time, any place, no training required. Stupid.

NYC currently charges almost $350 for the 'right' to obtain a permit....add $90 for fingerprinting....plus several hundred, I believe, every two years for renewal of the license.

One of the backward southern states (Miss?) governor just signed a bill into law making it legal for anyone to carry anything, any time, any place, no training required. Stupid.
Yes it is but that's the way the 2d Amendment should be interpreted. Anyone with a gun should have a gun safety course.

Unless one is a prohibited person (e.g. minor, convicted, adjudicated as mentally incompetent) they should be able to carry what they want, where they want, when they want, how they want until such time as they demonstrate why they shouldn't be allowed. It's that whole liberty thing we heard about in school.

A tax like that will just push everyone under the table. Guns and bullets can be machined in a garage. Dummies!

Unless one is a prohibited person (e.g. minor, convicted, adjudicated as mentally incompetent) they should be able to carry what they want, where they want, when they want, how they want until such time as they demonstrate why they shouldn't be allowed. It's that whole liberty thing we heard about in school.
They don't hear about it in school anymore. The government dictates the lesson plan these days. Liberty isn't a big consideration.

A tax like that will just push everyone under the table. Guns and bullets can be machined in a garage. Dummies!
And then the feds will just start shooting people (they already are) and the morons on the left will cheer them on, right up to the moment they get their own bullet to the brain.

Yeah, like known and suspected terrorists.

You dummies are your own worst enemies.

:cuckoo:

Due process means nothing to your ilk.

Forum List

Back