🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evolution has some splaining to do Lucy....

Kind of kills that 6000 year timeline in the bible doesnt it?
There is no 6000 year timeline in the bible AFAIK.

I've read a few different versions of the bible and none of them had a 6000 year timeline.

Could you show the forum this 6000 year timeline in the bible that you claim exists?

What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.
Kind of kills that 6000 year timeline in the bible doesnt it?

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""
The bible does not say 6000 years. And only a small crazy segment of Christians believe that. Try again stupid.
The time line of the Holy Bible is very clear that The Beginning occurred nearly 6000 years ago when God spoke the Universe into existence. Believe it or don't believe it but don't insult people of Faith just because they do. It doesn't make them crazy.
Bullshit.

After you explain soft tissue inside of Dino bones and a carving of a Dino from 1000AD.

So hapless excuses for why you can't show us that the samples contained 'living DNA'?

Color me shocked yet again. It doesn't take much to run you off.

And if you wanted explanations for soft tissue, all you had to do was look around for a moment or two. But since you lack the intellectual curiosity to do 20 seconds of google work, I'll gladly do the hard work for you, baby bird.

Controversial T. Rex Soft Tissue Find Finally Explained
Not my claim, and I laugh at iron being credited as a preservative.

So you've abandoned the 'living DNA' bullshit. That was easy.

And your 'laughter' isn't a rational retort. Its an excuse for one.

Go put a piece of raw iron outside for a week and see what happens.

Yeah, you clearly didn't read the article. As they don't claim it was a 'piece of iron'.

"Schweitzer and her colleagues found that dinosaur soft tissue is closely associated with iron nanoparticles in both the T. rex and another soft-tissue specimen from Brachylophosaurus canadensis, a type of duck-billed dinosaur. They then tested the iron-as-preservative idea using modern ostrich blood vessels. They soaked one group of blood vessels in iron-rich liquid made of red blood cells and another group in water. The blood vessels left in water turned into a disgusting mess within days. The blood vessels soaked in red blood cells remain recognizable after sitting at room temperature for two years. "

Controversial T. Rex Soft Tissue Find Finally Explained

Ignore as you will. All you do is demonstrate that willful ignorance is your standard of 'science'.
Crappy strawman. I never mentioned DNA.

And you’re just another unthinking puppet who parrots without thinking.

I simply consider Schweitzer and her colleagues far more credible than I do you. As you have no idea what you're talking about.

But tell us more about how 'Jesus did it!'. We can all use a giggle.
Three academics had enough of the BS science I’m talking about. So they submitted 20 outrageous hoax BS “scientific” papers they pulled out of their arses. They even associated male anatomy with climate change.

Seven were accepted, four were published.

Academic journals are caught up in massive hoax involving 20 FAKE papers | Daily Mail Online

Sheep like you don’t bother to use your brain and just go along with whatever someone in a white lab coat tells you.

Forum List

Back