Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

GOD'S WORD IS INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) BY GOD,IT IS LIVING,ETERNAL TRUTH LITERALLY!!!!!!! PTL.==John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

4 In Him was life, and that life was the Light of men.

5 And the Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.

OH!!!!!!!!! YOU SEE NO PLAN NO DESIGN??? OPEN YOUR EYES!!! TRY TO THINK!! wow!

The theory is called Intelligent Design and it is perfectly in line with Creationism and evolutionary theory if you simply grasp the TIME element . The Biblical Creation Story is correct but written for a scientifically illiterate and primitive people - somewhat like trying to explain complex theories both political and scientific to Liberals - primitive thinkers.
I always knew that the Bible is not meant to be taken literally and thanks to Kabbalah now it all makes sense

Although I've studied Christian History/Origins - I'm not all too familiar with Kabbalah .
Does it relate to Time, Intelligent Design, Creationism/ Evolution .... ?

Take random car parts from a junkyard and put them in a room, shake the room once a second, how many seconds will it take to have a perfectly functioning car?

The average car contain about 2,000 separate parts, which include the engine

A car is a poor example since neither evolution nor God created one.

A better example would be the proverbial monkeys on a typewriter composing Hamlet. Assuming the monkeys randomly generated letters of the alphabet how long would it take to write Hamlet? Never going to happen but that's not evolution. Evolution requires a selection pressure. If someone compared what the monkeys typed with Shakespere and removed anything the monkeys typed that wasn't in the original how long would it take for the monkeys to write Hamlet. Not long at all.
What's doing the selection in assembling the first cell??????????

The "first cell" is really an assembly of pre-existing modules. Each module evolved on its own and then survived better in conjunction with other modules. Likely each module was an assemply of pre-existing submodules that evolved on its own. Etc.

GOD'S WORD IS INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) BY GOD,IT IS LIVING,ETERNAL TRUTH LITERALLY!!!!!!! PTL.==John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How can you possibly draw a literal interpretation out of that ? Seriously [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] - I've got alot of respect for you and your self appointed crusade to educate the "Heathen" - but you need to think outside the box somewhat - How in Gods name do you draw any kind of literal interpretion from that statement ?

How can you possibly draw a literal interpretation out of that ? Seriously [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] - I've got alot of respect for you and your self appointed crusade to educate the "Heathen" - but you need to think outside the box somewhat - How in Gods name do you draw any kind of literal interpretion from that statement ?

YOU NEED TO PRSAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU SOME WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND NOT ALLOW satan to blind you,use you as his tool,fool,puppet!!!

Do you not know how many amino acids make up a single protein?

You think its by chance that amino acids arrange themselves into a perfectly functioning protein?

And how many proteins make up a single cell

The odds are calculable but so large as to might as well be infinite

The question is what is the smallest organic molecule or combination of molecules that can be considered to be life? While cells are certainly alive I believe even a single molecule can be just as alive. My definition of life only requires that a molecule can replicate itself, not an impossible or unknown capability. Once that molecule can replicate it becomes subject to the laws of evolution and viola, us. After trillions of generations of course.
You see from the above that trillions is only 15 zeroes out of 5735

The difference is random chance vs selective pressure

The theory is called Intelligent Design and it is perfectly in line with Creationism and evolutionary theory if you simply grasp the TIME element . The Biblical Creation Story is correct but written for a scientifically illiterate and primitive people - somewhat like trying to explain complex theories both political and scientific to Liberals - primitive thinkers.
I always knew that the Bible is not meant to be taken literally and thanks to Kabbalah now it all makes sense

Although I've studied Christian History/Origins - I'm not all too familiar with Kabbalah .
Does it relate to Time, Intelligent Design, Creationism/ Evolution .... ?
The Bible is allegory. Their understanding of creation and reality is actually close to current string theory. Newton studied kabbalah

A car is a poor example since neither evolution nor God created one.

A better example would be the proverbial monkeys on a typewriter composing Hamlet. Assuming the monkeys randomly generated letters of the alphabet how long would it take to write Hamlet? Never going to happen but that's not evolution. Evolution requires a selection pressure. If someone compared what the monkeys typed with Shakespere and removed anything the monkeys typed that wasn't in the original how long would it take for the monkeys to write Hamlet. Not long at all.
What's doing the selection in assembling the first cell??????????

The "first cell" is really an assembly of pre-existing modules. Each module evolved on its own and then survived better in conjunction with other modules. Likely each module was an assemply of pre-existing submodules that evolved on its own. Etc.
Like the car, the first cell is an assembly of proteins which themselves are assemblies. The odds of it forming by chance are beyond human comprehension.

The DNA itself is evidence of creation and a creator

Last edited:

YOU NEED TO PRSAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU SOME WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND NOT ALLOW satan to blind you,use you as his tool,fool,puppet!!!

GISMYS !! OV VAY !! Is that suppossed to be Per Say or Pray ? Gissy - I'ma gonna say a prayer for you Okay ?

EARLY MAN DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE,THEY just recorded the word GOD inspired (breathed) to them to write.== All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17== But I certify to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man;
12 for I neither received it from man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Galations 1:11-12==21 For the prophecy came not in olden times by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 peter 1:21

Except it has already been done:

The Miller–Urey experiment

bad news, kid....the Miller-Urey experiment failed.....nothing crawled out of the sludge.....

You're too impatient old man. I wonder what would have crawled out if he ran the experiment for another few billion years?

so basically, even though it has never been demonstrated in a scientific experiment, and may not be for another billion years, you're content saying its been proven by science?........sounds a lot like faith, to me......

EARLY MAN DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE,THEY just recorded the word GOD inspired (breathed) to them to write.== All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17== But I certify to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man;
12 for I neither received it from man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Galations 1:11-12==21 For the prophecy came not in olden times by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 peter 1:21

Yes, they did. All scripture is the word of man. It doesn't matter what the religion, it is all us. Perhaps some was inspired, perhaps not. This we do not know. But what we do know is that human beings wrote every last word.

If you wish to see the writing of God, then look at a night sky in the desert, look at a leaf, look anywhere you like but not in a book.

There are many different theories. En.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
None of them involve the spontaneous creation of life.

????.....if you use the commonly understood meanings of the words "spontaneous" and "life" there is no other way to describe it.......you are arguing that life just happened under circumstances which cannot be explained in scientific terms......they ALL involve the spontaneous creation of life.....
A long process over millions of years with many many intermediate steps is hardly "spontaneous" in any use of the word. Nor is it "bumping," nor is it random.

only one step is required.....that one step from "that which is not alive" to "that which is alive".......you can have trillions of things which are not alive bouncing around next to each other without cause or without direction......that is spontaneity.....you can use all the scientific terms you want, it all boils down to "shit just happened".......

No one else believes that either.

/sigh......why do you folks always deflect instead of debate?.......worm, sludge, single celled organism.....wtf difference does it make.....you believe something which violates the scientific method...deal with it......

Actually, it makes a big difference. And if you don't understand the difference, or do understand the difference and purpsefully use an inaccurate example, then there's no debating.

I note that you have not addressed my earlier post on Genesis 30, which offers a direct, testable, experiment between the claims of Evolution and the Bible. Care to give it a shot?

didn't see it....which page is it on....

It is not wise for people to try to suppress the truth, nor is it wise to deceive oneself or others. It is not wise to try and complicate the facts in order to distort the truth and support the unrealistic worldview of evolutionism. An intellectually honest person cannot reject truth simply because they do not like the truth. If a scientist or layman looks at the evidence with an open mind, able to learn and assess the known facts and evidences, he must accept that a recent creation by the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, omni-judicious Creator God of the Bible is the only adequate cause for the existence of everything in the universe. This is completely justified by the most universally accepted principle in science, the Principle of Cause and Effect. In I Thessalonians 5:21-22, Paul wrote to the Thessalonians: "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil." If evolutionism does not line up with what the Bible says, then it is evil. It is evil because it is in opposition to Gods declared purposes. There is only one standard for right and wrong and that is Gods opinion. If your opinion does not line up with Gods opinion then your opinion is wrong. Every thought you think is either going to be done in obedience to God or in disobedience to God. Paul commended the Bereans in Acts 17:11: "Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily, to see whether these things were so." Everyone is to test everything against the truths of the Bible and accept or reject things accordingly. In the debate about origins we may make the following statements. All the known Laws of Science, all the known natural processes and all the known physical evidence may be predicted or explained by the Theory of Special Creation. Not one Law of Science, not one natural process nor the physical evidence (without making up pretty little stories about them) may be predicted nor explained by the various theories of evolution. - See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries: Is the earth 4,600,000,000 years old? Or, is the earth only 2,191,000 days (6,000 years) old?

Evolution is a scientifically established fact. No scientist is questioning that it is real. The various arguments are not about if it is happening but how it is happening. You may as well deny the existence of gravity because no one can say for sure how it works.

You have not done your homework! There are thousands of scientists who reject evolution. Not tens, not hundreds, but thousands. Try again.:lol:

Creationists attack evolution because they cannot support creation. Are there holes in the theory of evolution? Sure there are. But here's the important facts:

There is real factual data that supports evolution.
There is no factual data of any kind that supports creation.

We have something that evolutionists will not have for thousands of years. We have thousands of years of written Word, passed down to each generation.

Now go find that missing link...:badgrin:

You know, there is a simple test.
Genesis 30:37-41
37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.

38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.

39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.

40 And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle.

41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.

But according to Evolution and Genetics, the rods would have no effect on the offspring.

So all we have to do is copy Jacob and see which prediction is correct: Will trees stripped of bark cause similar patterns as the Bible states, or will there be no effect as science states?

is this what you were referring to?......this has nothing to do with either creation or evolution.....

it has to do with animal husbandry......having strange striped sticks in the watering trough likely was less threatening to striped animals than to the brown ones, so they were less nervous and more inclined to breed.....

Forum List

Back