🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evolution vs. Creationism

Originally posted by jimnyc

This is great, I hope you 2 can keep it up for awhile! :D
I can't answer that untill I see her picture.

Cyber head is the only form of sexual gratification that Im sure youve had in years, little man.

Now, I am Formally Dismissing your disease infested ass.

Jim, what this means is that youre going to be disappointed. Im sorry for that. Once I formally dismiss someone, they simply do not exist in my world anymore.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Jim, what this means is that youre going to be disappointed. Im sorry for that. Once I formally dismiss someone, they simply do not exist in my world anymore.

That's funny and sad. Now I'm going to have to watch Seinfeld re-runs for this evenings entertainment. :D :(

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Cyber head is the only form of sexual gratification that Im sure youve had in years, little man.

Now, I am Formally Dismissing your disease infested ass.

Well , was it as good for you as it was for me?

Being the chivilrous gentleman that I am, I'm going to have to step in here. *interposes self between Big D and KL*

Sir, if you do not leave this lady in peace, I will be forced to break your arm, thus terminating your sex life. Now, kindly leave.

Originally posted by Hobbit
Being the chivilrous gentleman that I am, I'm going to have to step in here. *interposes self between Big D and KL*

Sir, if you do not leave this lady in peace, I will be forced to break your arm, thus terminating your sex life. Now, kindly leave.

You'll need to break both of his arms...:D

Originally posted by Hobbit
Prove he didn't. Is there a body anywhere? Has anyone found the tomb of Jesus? I didn't think so. Now while this doesn't prove that he did come back, it may put a few things in perspective.

It does put things in perspective in that your assertions are groundless, you have no evidence to support them. Back down the rabbit-hole with you then.

Originally posted by Big D
New Guy,
You are going to have to wait.

KL, is about to give me cyber head.

Big D, are you looking to make this more personal, and perhaps more dangerous, than you need to? While it may be fun to throw out little quips to piss people off, theres a line not to cross. You have just walked up to that line. The choice is yours.

Hey hey hey - its all ok Duane.

You dont need to 'defend' me to non-entities, and what used to be a a piece of shit doesnt even exist (refer to Formal Dismissed).

I'll let ya know when I need ya, dear. :)

But I do have to admit, its a sweet notion :) and thank you!

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Oh...Yeah...Right, him. Prove it.

1. His body was not able to be found, even though it was known where it was buried. If he was dead, there would be a body. And his tomb was guarded with a large rock in front of it, so nobody would be able to sneak the body away.

2. He appeared to dozens of people - 500 at one time - who are eyewitnesses to his resurrection. These people started the early Christian church in Jerusalem.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Big D, are you looking to make this more personal,
Hey,
I'm not into that couple swinging or any kind of three some.

But if your cool I will let you watch.

Originally posted by Big D
Hey,
I'm not into that couple swinging or any kind of three some.

But if your cool I will let you watch.

:lame2: :gay: :asshole: :wank:

try having that threesome with your left and right hand maybe

Originally posted by gop_jeff
1. His body was not able to be found, even though it was known where it was buried. If he was dead, there would be a body. And his tomb was guarded with a large rock in front of it, so nobody would be able to sneak the body away.

2. He appeared to dozens of people - 500 at one time - who are eyewitnesses to his resurrection. These people started the early Christian church in Jerusalem.

Sorry, it doesn't wash. The first gospels were written decades after these alleged events...all of the eye-witnesses would have long since died. Timelines get screwed up, either accidentally or deliberately. Your evidence is heresay...inadmissible.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Sorry, it doesn't wash. The first gospels were written decades after these alleged events...all of the eye-witnesses would have long since died. Timelines get screwed up, either accidentally or deliberately. Your evidence is heresay...inadmissible.

It's amazing how one person's heresay is another's heresy.

Forum List

Back