Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for end of Islam

Next thing you know, a former born-again author like Anne Rice will be calling Christianity a fraud.

Oh. Wait.

No news here. Move along, ladies and gents.

Ideology can't be killed, only the savages who perpetuate it can.
I tend to disagree. Islam had already been reformed in 19th by Muhammad Abdo significantly. And he was not killed.
Every ideology is changing in the pass of time. Islam is not an exclusion.
We choose the course of changes. OK?

Ideology can't be killed, only the savages who perpetuate it can.
I tend to disagree. Islam had already been reformed in 19th by Muhammad Abdo significantly. And he was not killed.
Every ideology is changing in the pass of time. Islam is not an exclusion.
We choose the course of changes. OK?

The book of blood (koran) was altered in the 19th century? I think you need to rethink what you said. All the violence is spawned from that evil literature.

president of Egypt 'al sissi' says that islam needs reformation and goes on to say that in islam there no compelling in islam . The interview I saw of him on 'brett baier ' was pretty good and the guy seemed honest unless he is practicing some taqiyah . As I watched the interview I tended to believe him . He is a practicing muslim from what I hear .

It's an evil religion that should be eradicated. It has no place in a civilized world.

Islam is an illness of 20th century. It will stand no reformation. It needs no changes.
Islam is a doctrine for justifying someone's political actions and crimes.

I've listened to a good many of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's speeches and applaud her courage as a woman who cast off a violent belief that was forced upon her and has been speaking out against it for years while under a death threat for her leaving the religion and speaking against it.

we choose the course of changes in many ways but not this
Muslims are 25% of the planet population, so he who claims to reform Islam must be the new Mohammed! :bowdown:

Has anyone who has posted in here actually read her book? She makes absolutely no attempt at any statistical modeling or reliance on data to support her theories. In fact, many of her assertions were proven completely inaccurate before her book was even published through the actual economic and mathematical study of conflict. I would particularly point to the works of Paul Collier.

Many people who have left that cult, call for it's end. The ones who don't are usually too scared to call it what it is. Most are captives of it, and many of those can't see that fact.

Forum List

Back