Ex-Muslim Customers Kicked Out of Houston Starbucks For Wearing Ex-Muslim T-Shirts

Private property, they should be able to kick them out.

However, we are living in the age of forcing bakers to bake certain cakes, and not allowing a coffee shop to kick non-paying customers out of their store.

They probaly should never have kicked them out. There's likely hell to pay now.

When people go out intentionally trying to stir shit up, and shit gets stirred up, why does everybody act like it’s surprising?

Like BLM?

You mean BLFM, "Black Lives Fecal Matter."

Well using Flag's logic a business could refuse to serve anyone wearing a BLM shirt.....the sword cuts both ways
Saying that a black person’s life matters is that offensive to you? Lol who cares, you’ll be replaced eventually.

Religious Discrimination, Freedom of Speech or both in the coming lawsuit?

Ex-Muslim Customers Kicked Out of Houston Starbucks For Wearing Ex-Muslim T-Shirts.

Hate to say it, but I would have bounced them fast myself. Even the Mormons, Jahovas witnesses, and artist don’t do that shit unless they are looking for attention. Can’t people just have coffee?
----------------------------------- yes miss , can't we all just get along and smile at our Brothers right now . Or some silly zhit like that . The only valid point for being able to stifle Free Speech was brought up by DigitalDrifter because the place was probably Private Property Crixxus

When people go out intentionally trying to stir shit up, and shit gets stirred up, why does everybody act like it’s surprising?

Like BLM?

Well using Flag's logic a business could refuse to serve anyone wearing a BLM shirt.....the sword cuts both ways
Saying that a black person’s life matters is that offensive to you? Lol who cares, you’ll be replaced eventually.
Obviously saying ALL lives matter bothers you Leftard freaks.

Ex-Muslim Customers Kicked Out of Houston Starbucks For Wearing Ex-Muslim T-Shirts.

Hate to say it, but I would have bounced them fast myself. Even the Mormons, Jahovas witnesses, and artist don’t do that shit unless they are looking for attention. Can’t people just have coffee?
----------------------------------- yes miss , can't we all just get along and smile at our Brothers right now . Or some silly zhit like that . The only valid point for being able to stifle Free Speech was brought up by DigitalDrifter because the place was probably Private Property Crixxus

I would not want trouble makers in any business I own. If they came into my place with t shirts like the ones they have, be it whatever cause or what, I would ask them to just leave. You people need to go back and read that constitution. It protects us from government edicts. It does NOT give me a right to come into your living room and spout whatever bull shit I feel you need to know.

Like BLM?

Obviously saying ALL lives matter bothers you Leftard freaks.

Would depend how it was said.

I would not want trouble makers in any business I own. If they came into my place with t shirts like the ones they have, be it whatever cause or what, I would ask them to just leave. You people need to go back and read that constitution. It protects us from government edicts. It does NOT give me a right to come into your living room and spout whatever bull shit I feel you need to know.
Homosexuals are known troublemakers, they should be kicked out if they come into your bakery or other business.

Homosexuals are known troublemakers, they should be kicked out if they come into your bakery or other business.

It would still depend. If they asked and it bothered me then I would say no just like the guy in Colorado did.

Now, if they came in making a bunch of noise, with shirts on that said “I am an Ex-Breeder, then they would get some options. Come in, have coffee and a cake, but the obnoxious behavior and the shirts need to go. That’s how it would be and if they had an issue they can just fucking ram it.

-------------------------- and as i said , the only VALID reason for stifling Freedom of Speech is because the store owner doesn't want it in HIS private store . So we agree about Private Property but other then PRIVATE Property Free Speech Reigns Supreme no matter who objects Crixxus .

No. Homosexuals are NOT "known troublemakers." They just do whatever anyone and everyone else does in society, nothing different.
Aren't you one of those people who bitched about Sandy Whore being kicked out of a restaurant for something that she actually DID? Not for being part of a demographic group, but on account of her misdeeds as an individual?

-------------------------- and as i said , the only VALID reason for stifling Freedom of Speech is because the store owner doesn't want it in HIS private store . So we agree about Private Property but other then PRIVATE Property Free Speech Reigns Supreme no matter who objects Crixxus .

And that is true. Many people seem to think they can walk up into your house and “tell ya”. Just not so.

Forum List

Back