Ex-Obama Press Secretary Dodges Question 'Was Trump Wire-Tapped?'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He dodged the question, was finally 'cornered', and could not / would not say 'NO'.

upload_2017-3-7_11-53-29.jpeg

ABC Threw Josh Earnest A Softball About Wiretapping Trump Tower -- His Answer Floored Martha Raddatz [VIDEO]

"When pressed by ABC’s Martha Raddatz on Sunday, Josh Earnest opted not to categorically “deny that the Obama Justice Department” monitored Trump Tower during the 2016 election.

After Earnest dodged the question, Raddatz repeated it a second time.

“Here’s the simple answer to that question, Martha,” Earnest finally answered. “I don’t know, and it’s not because I’m no longer in government.”

“The fact is, even when I was in government, I was not in a position of being regularly briefed on an FBI criminal or counterintelligence investigation.”

Earnest reveals an important TRUTH about (the/his) job as WH Press Secretary. It is a position in which you really aren't told what's going on. Your job is to downplay the crap, deny, obfuscate, keep things positive, and blow sunshine up everyone's ass as much as possible. And when you DO know something the administration doesn't want to get out, you 'don't know' anything...even when your administration is out of office.

Well done, Josh! The American people / media got about as much out of you as they did when you were still working for Obama.

:clap:

No, he did not.

You are engaged in Alt Fact fabrication for something that did not happen.

Anyone with a brain (that excludes libtards) understands that these carefully crafted weasel answers are a tacit admission of guilt.

Why not ask Trump the question?

The coward hides behinds tweets and won't answer any questions.

Forum List

Back