Exactly why was Obama gun running in "Fast and Furious"?

You gotta admit, it is pretty hilarious that right wingers think Obama sold guns to Mexico to kill Americans so he could end gun rights here and he thought no one would "figure out the plan" and he could "keep it secret".

I think it was just incompetence on his part, but the wingnuts on this board aren't about to accept that simple of an answer. It has to be some dark, insidious plot to take away American's guns. Then probably something involving FEMA camps.

:wtf:

That's a great point. I mean, giving guns to drug gangs. When would anyone think that there's anything nefarious in that? Giving ... guns ... to ... drug gangs. I mean that could only be a simple mistake that anyone could make without realizing what they are doing. Who would have predicted without a crystal ball that would end up badly?

I mean seriously, if Obama were on video shooting an old lady in the head, you would defend that too. Giving guns to drug gangs. Wow...

:eusa_drool:

Obama was on a video shooting an old lady in the head?

Wow, now that was a comeback. You do that all the time. So tell the truth, do you have to think about those or do they just pop in your head? It's amazing.

:wtf:

That's a great point. I mean, giving guns to drug gangs. When would anyone think that there's anything nefarious in that? Giving ... guns ... to ... drug gangs. I mean that could only be a simple mistake that anyone could make without realizing what they are doing. Who would have predicted without a crystal ball that would end up badly?

I mean seriously, if Obama were on video shooting an old lady in the head, you would defend that too. Giving guns to drug gangs. Wow...

:eusa_drool:

Obama was on a video shooting an old lady in the head?

Wow, now that was a comeback. You do that all the time. So tell the truth, do you have to think about those or do they just pop in your head? It's amazing.

I get those thoughts from Republicans. The never would occur to me normally.

Forum List

Back