🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

I live in the USA. When I was growing up, my father paid a marginal income tax rate of damned near 90% and he was STILL able to grow his law practice and amass his wealth in real estate with that sort of tax burden.. and he NEVER complained that, as a wealthy successful professional who had benefitted so much from living in these United States, he had to pay more taxes than people less fortunate.

I call any tax cut for the wealthy the same thing, practically... effectively, as a hand out. They had gotten wealthy paying a certain tax rate and then, even though they didn't NEED a tax cut and could have continued to live opulent life styles if the tax rates had remained unchanged, Dubya gave them a handout at the very same time that he was running a war off the books that sunk us in red ink. Yeah... the rich got a handout when we really couldn't afford to give them one... and even the GOP folks who WROTE the tax cut legislation wrote it so that it would expire... they KNEW that it was too good to be true, but they gave it away to folks who didn't need it anyway. A handout. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

I am going to be honest with you, you are a fucking moron. a tax cut is not a handout if it my money that I am getting back.

semantics.

nice how you avoided the substance of my post....

that would suggest that it might be YOU who is the "fucking moron":razz:

I tell you what since I am a citizen, and you somehow think that the government owns everybody's money, let's cut out the middle man you can send all your money to me. via travalers checks or a certified check monthly. Will that make you happy? You are surrendering what isn't yours according to you. Thanks

point one. you can't guarantee SHIT about MY father. got it? good.

my father paid all the tax that he was legally required to pay

Exactly and I guarantee you he wasn't paying 90%. He used every loophole imaginable to lower his tax burden. Everybody does.

Would he have been HAPPIER if his tax rate were lower? I think he probably would, but NOT if he knew that, by getting more than he needed, many Americans would have had to get by with less than they needed.

If he thought he was making more than he needed he wouldn't have bothered busting his ass to make it. Spare me.

Nothing is stopping you from writing an extra check to the IRS to help fund all of the programs you're so supportive of. How many times have you done that? (That question is rhetorical, because we know the answer is zero). The truth of the matter is you don't want to put up your own cash for all of your Good Samaritan feel good welfare handouts. You want other people to foot the bill for you.

dead center:clap2:

25% of black Americans are below the poverty line.

Why do the rest of black Americans vote Democrat? The middle class blacks, the upper class blacks, the rich blacks...

...are they also after the free cheese?

No one wants to entertain us with an explanation for the above? The claim that blacks only vote for Democrats for the handouts,

so that applies to wealthier blacks too?

They vote Democrat. Why are they voting Democrat?

yet you continually ignore the other claims...one being the dem party has been successful in lying about republican racism...posters like TM do nothing but run around and decry only republican racism...unfortunately, TM is not alone

i think to a degree there are blacks that do vote dem because of the so called handouts...however, there are also white people who do so

it would be interesting to hear from black people as to why their party historically (50 or so years) has predominantly voted dem....and of course that percent surged when obama ran....something like 98%

Why do the rest of black Americans vote Democrat? The middle class blacks, the upper class blacks, the rich blacks...

No one wants to entertain us with an explanation for the above? The claim that blacks only vote for Democrats for the handouts,

yet you continually ignore the other claims...one being the dem party has been successful in lying about republican racism...posters like TM do nothing but run around and decry only republican racism...unfortunately, TM is not alone

i think to a degree there are blacks that do vote dem because of the so called handouts...however, there are also white people who do so

it would be interesting to hear from black people as to why their party historically (50 or so years) has predominantly voted dem....and of course that percent surged when obama ran....something like 98%

obviously, because they are stupid negroes who vote for those nasty slave master democrats who trick them into voting against their own self interest.

fucking racist pig.

just tryin' to help out.

and if you knew what I did about yurt, you'd realize that my characterization of him is far from hypocritical! ;)
Do you have any gay friends? Do you call them "faggot"? If you do, do you tell them you're a liberal so it's impossible for you to be a homophobe? Do they actually believe that nonsense?

Actually, I have some really close gay friends and I DO call them faggot occasionally... and they call each other that word quite often as well. Sometimes they refer to themselves as queens... I sometimes call sexually insecure guys on the internet faggots just to get a rise out of them. and there you are, being all chivalrous on their behalf. How cute. ;)
Anything that lets you excuse your homophobia, I suppose.

How long have you hated gays? Did you have a bad experience in the Navy?

Exactly and I guarantee you he wasn't paying 90%. He used every loophole imaginable to lower his tax burden. Everybody does.

Would he have been HAPPIER if his tax rate were lower? I think he probably would, but NOT if he knew that, by getting more than he needed, many Americans would have had to get by with less than they needed.

If he thought he was making more than he needed he wouldn't have bothered busting his ass to make it. Spare me.

Nothing is stopping you from writing an extra check to the IRS to help fund all of the programs you're so supportive of. How many times have you done that? (That question is rhetorical, because we know the answer is zero). The truth of the matter is you don't want to put up your own cash for all of your Good Samaritan feel good welfare handouts. You want other people to foot the bill for you.
Liberals are very generous with other people's money.

obviously, because they are stupid negroes who vote for those nasty slave master democrats who trick them into voting against their own self interest.

fucking racist pig.
What, exactly, is the black community's "self interest"?

Obviously, you know what it is, being a white liberal and all. So let's hear it.

Do you have any gay friends? Do you call them "faggot"? If you do, do you tell them you're a liberal so it's impossible for you to be a homophobe? Do they actually believe that nonsense?

Actually, I have some really close gay friends and I DO call them faggot occasionally... and they call each other that word quite often as well. Sometimes they refer to themselves as queens... I sometimes call sexually insecure guys on the internet faggots just to get a rise out of them. and there you are, being all chivalrous on their behalf. How cute. ;)

not an ounce of homophobia in me... I could care less who anyone else sleeps with. and I had GREAT experiences n the Navy... it's why I stayed so long! and finally....yurt is a little twit who has stalked me on two other boards and has posted my real name and the name of my former employer and urged people to contact that employer to get me fired... I am a bit disappointed to see you rushing so vigorously to his defense. You are, unfortunately, known by the company you keep.

and yet, you are perfectly willing to let others pay for YOUR roads and YOUR power grid and YOUR police protection. Oh wait... I suppose that you will say that you pay your fair share. Well... since the dawn of income tax, through democratic and republican administrations, it has been the policy of our nation that "fair share" is based upon a progressive sliding scale. The rich get to pay more because they BENEFIT more from living in this great country of ours. That is not some NEW concept, pal. Again... if the GOP was so dead set against a progressive income tax or medicare or social security or any of the other programs you love to rant and rave about, why the fuck didn't you get rid of all of them when you controlled the entire government for six straight years?
You're the minority party now. sorry. elections have consequences.

IMO blacks, and minorities in general, are loyal to Democrats because it is the Republicans that spend their time looking for evidence of the evil black man and posting what they find as "proof" of the evil black man on the internet.

Feel free to substitute Latino, Asian, Female, etc. for "black".

fucking racist pig.

Obviously, you know what it is, being a white liberal and all. So let's hear it.

don't ask me. Ask a black man. Really. Go find a black man in your community and ask him why negroes are so stupid that they keep voting for democrats. Let me know what you find out.

Ask any black what is more important to them money or respect?

Overwhelmingly they will tell you they want respect. In order to appeal to their right wing conservative masters, Republicans are increasingly relying on rhetoric and images that inflame and present blacks as threats.
The recent Shirley Sherrod and Black Panther imagery are only the most recent examples

and yet, you are perfectly willing to let others pay for YOUR roads and YOUR power grid and YOUR police protection. Oh wait... I suppose that you will say that you pay your fair share. Well... since the dawn of income tax, through democratic and republican administrations, it has been the policy of our nation that "fair share" is based upon a progressive sliding scale. The rich get to pay more because they BENEFIT more from living in this great country of ours. That is not some NEW concept, pal. Again... if the GOP was so dead set against a progressive income tax or medicare or social security or any of the other programs you love to rant and rave about, why the fuck didn't you get rid of all of them when you controlled the entire government for six straight years?

police are not legally bound to protect anyone that shoots that idea in the foot.

police are not legally bound to protect anyone that shoots that idea in the foot.

Typical ignorance ignoring that the wealthy benefit from other peoples money more than the poor. It is the wealthy who benefit from interstate commerce, ports,railroads, superhighways, an educated workforce, communications networks....all provided by the taxpayers

IMO blacks, and minorities in general, are loyal to Democrats because it is the Republicans that spend their time looking for evidence of the evil black man and posting what they find as "proof" of the evil black man on the internet.

Feel free to substitute Latino, Asian, Female, etc. for "black".

:lol::cuckoo::lol:

not an ounce of homophobia in me... I could care less who anyone else sleeps with. and I had GREAT experiences n the Navy... it's why I stayed so long! and finally....yurt is a little twit who has stalked me on two other boards and has posted my real name and the name of my former employer and urged people to contact that employer to get me fired... I am a bit disappointed to see you rushing so vigorously to his defense. You are, unfortunately, known by the company you keep.
Rushing to his defense? My, your perceptions are twisted. No, I'm just having fun pointing out the homophobia among the oh-so-tolerant Left.

Funny, they never seem to have the integrity to own up to it.

Wow. You're a loon. :lol:

Hey, are you taking advantage of tax law to pay less than your "fair share"? What a greedy bastard you are!

that reply makes no sense. lay off the moonshine this early in the day.

fucking racist pig.

don't ask me. Ask a black man. Really. Go find a black man in your community and ask him why negroes are so stupid that they keep voting for democrats. Let me know what you find out.
You're trying to weasel out of it. Gasp.

No, you used the phrase. Obviously, you, a white liberal, feel empowered to speak for the black community. What do blacks want? What do you think is best for them?

Forum List

Back