🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Anything that lets you excuse your homophobia, I suppose.

How long have you hated gays? Did you have a bad experience in the Navy?

not an ounce of homophobia in me... I could care less who anyone else sleeps with. and I had GREAT experiences n the Navy... it's why I stayed so long! and finally....yurt is a little twit who has stalked me on two other boards and has posted my real name and the name of my former employer and urged people to contact that employer to get me fired... I am a bit disappointed to see you rushing so vigorously to his defense. You are, unfortunately, known by the company you keep.
Rushing to his defense? My, your perceptions are twisted. No, I'm just having fun pointing out the homophobia among the oh-so-tolerant Left.

Funny, they never seem to have the integrity to own up to it.

funny? if I were afraid or threatened by homosexuals, I would freely admit it. But go ahead... you and yurt... solidarity all the way. birds of a feather.

What, exactly, is the black community's "self interest"?

Obviously, you know what it is, being a white liberal and all. So let's hear it.

don't ask me. Ask a black man. Really. Go find a black man in your community and ask him why negroes are so stupid that they keep voting for democrats. Let me know what you find out.
You're trying to weasel out of it. Gasp.

No, you used the phrase. Obviously, you, a white liberal, feel empowered to speak for the black community. What do blacks want? What do you think is best for them?

Bullshit. I do NOT feel empowered to speak for any community... only for myself. What do I think is best for blacks in America? It's really none of my business, but if I had to guess what would be best for them regarding politics, I would say for them to feel comfortable in whatever political party they choose to affiliate with would be a start. But again... if you want to know what is in the black community's self interest, don't you think it makes sense to ask members of that community?

methinks you really could care less.

Liberals are very generous with other people's money.

and yet, you are perfectly willing to let others pay for YOUR roads and YOUR power grid and YOUR police protection. Oh wait... I suppose that you will say that you pay your fair share. Well... since the dawn of income tax, through democratic and republican administrations, it has been the policy of our nation that "fair share" is based upon a progressive sliding scale. The rich get to pay more because they BENEFIT more from living in this great country of ours. That is not some NEW concept, pal. Again... if the GOP was so dead set against a progressive income tax or medicare or social security or any of the other programs you love to rant and rave about, why the fuck didn't you get rid of all of them when you controlled the entire government for six straight years?
You're the minority party now. sorry. elections have consequences.
Wow. You're a loon. :lol:

Hey, are you taking advantage of tax law to pay less than your "fair share"? What a greedy bastard you are!

so my belief in a progressive income tax makes me a loon?

you need to get off the Limbaugh koolaid and get sober.

And here's a clue: my "fair share" is what the law says it is. I pay not one penny less than I am required to pay by law, and I do so gladly, and willingly. I do not begrudge the fact that I am required to do my part to support the operation of the society of which I am a part. And what that society and that government decides to DO with its tax revenues is something that is decided by our democratic political process. Again... don't like it? either get involved and CHANGE it or get the fuck out... but telling the guys who are in the minority that they are loons probably won't get you very far. I'm just sayin'.

funny..I have found that a lot of left coast jews, especially attorneys, seems to hate black amercians and anything else even remotely democratic. odd, don't you think, especially when juxtaposed with the jewish american vote nationally.
That's simply not true.

funny..I have found that a lot of left coast jews, especially attorneys, seems to hate black amercians and anything else even remotely democratic. odd, don't you think, especially when juxtaposed with the jewish american vote nationally.
That's simply not true.

pay no attention to the closet homosexual stalker from maine...all he does is lie and his hatred for jews causes him to say nasty things

obviously, because they are stupid negroes who vote for those nasty slave master democrats who trick them into voting against their own self interest.

fucking racist pig.

Obviously, you know what it is, being a white liberal and all. So let's hear it.

don't ask me. Ask a black man. Really. Go find a black man in your community and ask him why negroes are so stupid that they keep voting for democrats. Let me know what you find out.
Descendants of those "nasty slave masters" vote Republican now.

I'm a black woman and I see no reason why I should vote Republican. Most blacks and Hispanics are right leaning Moderates, while most Asians are left leaning Moderates, but they all tend to vote Democratic. Why? Because its seems like the Democratic Party is the only mainstream party that's looking out for us. It is this group that has given women and minorities equal rights, now they are fighting for LGBT, health care, and immigration reform.

The Republican Party only wants to protect it's privileges, power, and way of life. I just don't think the Republican Party wants to open it arms to all Americans. Minorities and women are growing in power in America, the Republicans need to stop with their retro thinking. Mainstream America no longer means white middle class.

Also, the Democratic Party doesn't keep blacks down. My parents were once poor, so we were on welfare for the first 7 years of my life. My father got help from the government financially, and was able to go to college and get a nursing degree. Same with my mom a few years later. I was apart of the growing black middle class. By 2013, there will be more blacks in suburbs than inner cities.

How the voting broke down on the 1968 Civil Rights Bill

By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:

..............................................Yeah- nay
  • Southern Democrats: 7-87 (7%-93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0-10 (0%-100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%-6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%-15%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1-20 (5%-95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0-1 (0%-100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%-2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%-16%)
Nuff said?

Black voters have traditionally supported DEMS in our lifetimes because of how Republicans and Democratic officials and elected leaders have acted toward Blacks in our lifetimes.

What puzzles me is why ANYBODY (regardless of race) in the working classes has voted for EITHER party in the last couple decades.

The exceptions within the working classes whose continued support of the duelopoly does not puzzle me are those among us who are tools of either party.

For example, those 870,000 or so people who are now holding TOP SECRET security status.

Their continued support of the system at least does make sense to me.

They definitely do understand what hand is feeding them.

As to the rest of you partisans?

You guys I don't get.

1 Southern Republican in the senate as opposed to 32 Northern Republicans. And in the House you had 10 Republicans from the south and 162 From the North. So out of 195 Republicans, 40 opposed the bill while 117 out of 269 democrats opposed it.

I'm a black woman and I see no reason why I should vote Republican. Most blacks and Hispanics are right leaning Moderates, while most Asians are left leaning Moderates, but they all tend to vote Democratic. Why? Because its seems like the Democratic Party is the only mainstream party that's looking out for us. It is this group that has given women and minorities equal rights, now they are fighting for LGBT, health care, and immigration reform.

The Republican Party only wants to protect it's privileges, power, and way of life. I just don't think the Republican Party wants to open it arms to all Americans. Minorities and women are growing in power in America, the Republicans need to stop with their retro thinking. Mainstream America no longer means white middle class.

Also, the Democratic Party doesn't keep blacks down. My parents were once poor, so we were on welfare for the first 7 years of my life. My father got help from the government financially, and was able to go to college and get a nursing degree. Same with my mom a few years later. I was apart of the growing black middle class. By 2013, there will be more blacks in suburbs than inner cities.

You do know that blacks owned slaves too. Don't you?

According to 1830 United States records, 3,775 free blacks-living mostly in the South-owned a total of twelve thousand, seven hundred and seventy-five slaves. In the early eighteen century the census list 965 free black slave owners in Louisiana, owning 4,206. The state of South Carolina, lists 464 free blacks owning 2,715 slaves. By 1820, the number of Black slaveholders began to grow significantly.

Got Essays? - Black Slaveowners

I might aslo add that Lincoln was a Republican. Does the emancipation proclamation mean anything to you?

Last edited:
How the voting broke down on the 1968 Civil Rights Bill

By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:

..............................................Yeah- nay
  • Southern Democrats: 7-87 (7%-93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0-10 (0%-100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%-6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%-15%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1-20 (5%-95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0-1 (0%-100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%-2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%-16%)
Nuff said?

Black voters have traditionally supported DEMS in our lifetimes because of how Republicans and Democratic officials and elected leaders have acted toward Blacks in our lifetimes.

What puzzles me is why ANYBODY (regardless of race) in the working classes has voted for EITHER party in the last couple decades.

The exceptions within the working classes whose continued support of the duelopoly does not puzzle me are those among us who are tools of either party.

For example, those 870,000 or so people who are now holding TOP SECRET security status.

Their continued support of the system at least does make sense to me.

They definitely do understand what hand is feeding them.

As to the rest of you partisans?

You guys I don't get.

1 Southern Republican in the senate as opposed to 32 Northern Republicans. And in the House you had 10 Republicans from the south and 162 From the North. So out of 195 Republicans, 40 opposed the bill while 117 out of 269 democrats opposed it.

again...is the topic current day politics or is it history?

how many black americans do you think voted for democrats in 1964 versus how many of them vote for democrats today? what do you think changed?

how does the gop keep blacks down? specific examples....

what specific issues does the dem look out for with regards to black people that the gop doesn't? to say the gop is against equal rights is wholly inaccurate.

i think the dems have a real racist problem. somehow clinton was the first "black" president...yet he had no black cabinent members...bush, who many dems claim is a typical white racist gop had at least two very prominent members....

you see, in reality, when one gets rid of bias it is clear that the gop is not against any race, they are for all races.

what specific issues does the dem look out for with regards to black people that the gop doesn't? to say the gop is against equal rights is wholly inaccurate.

i think the dems have a real racist problem. somehow clinton was the first "black" president...yet he had no black cabinent members...bush, who many dems claim is a typical white racist gop had at least two very prominent members....

you see, in reality, when one gets rid of bias it is clear that the gop is not against any race, they are for all races.

and yet, somehow, the VAST majority of black americans see it differently. Care to explain why?

i have no need of obsessive stalkers who try and threaten my employment and continually insult my jewish heritage...

This message is hidden because maineman is on your ignore list.

2010-0409-racism-chris.jpg

not an ounce of homophobia in me... I could care less who anyone else sleeps with. and I had GREAT experiences n the Navy... it's why I stayed so long! and finally....yurt is a little twit who has stalked me on two other boards and has posted my real name and the name of my former employer and urged people to contact that employer to get me fired... I am a bit disappointed to see you rushing so vigorously to his defense. You are, unfortunately, known by the company you keep.
Rushing to his defense? My, your perceptions are twisted. No, I'm just having fun pointing out the homophobia among the oh-so-tolerant Left.

Funny, they never seem to have the integrity to own up to it.

funny? if I were afraid or threatened by homosexuals, I would freely admit it. But go ahead... you and yurt... solidarity all the way. birds of a feather.
I don't know Yurt except from what I've read of his opinions here, and the odds against us meeting are astronomical, so your little rant is moot.

Yet your homophobia remains. You have a definite hostility towards gays. Otherwise you wouldn't use homosexuality as an insult.

But continue insisting otherwise. It's futile, but amusing. :lol:

You're trying to weasel out of it. Gasp.

No, you used the phrase. Obviously, you, a white liberal, feel empowered to speak for the black community. What do blacks want? What do you think is best for them?

Bullshit. I do NOT feel empowered to speak for any community... only for myself. What do I think is best for blacks in America? It's really none of my business, but if I had to guess what would be best for them regarding politics, I would say for them to feel comfortable in whatever political party they choose to affiliate with would be a start. But again... if you want to know what is in the black community's self interest, don't you think it makes sense to ask members of that community?

methinks you really could care less.
Then when you were talking about their (the black community's) self-interest, you were full of shit?

I really wish you'd make up your mind. Either you can speak for them, or you can't. Why do you think they should vote Democrat?

and yet, you are perfectly willing to let others pay for YOUR roads and YOUR power grid and YOUR police protection. Oh wait... I suppose that you will say that you pay your fair share. Well... since the dawn of income tax, through democratic and republican administrations, it has been the policy of our nation that "fair share" is based upon a progressive sliding scale. The rich get to pay more because they BENEFIT more from living in this great country of ours. That is not some NEW concept, pal. Again... if the GOP was so dead set against a progressive income tax or medicare or social security or any of the other programs you love to rant and rave about, why the fuck didn't you get rid of all of them when you controlled the entire government for six straight years?
You're the minority party now. sorry. elections have consequences.
Wow. You're a loon. :lol:

Hey, are you taking advantage of tax law to pay less than your "fair share"? What a greedy bastard you are!

so my belief in a progressive income tax makes me a loon?

you need to get off the Limbaugh koolaid and get sober.

And here's a clue: my "fair share" is what the law says it is. I pay not one penny less than I am required to pay by law, and I do so gladly, and willingly. I do not begrudge the fact that I am required to do my part to support the operation of the society of which I am a part. And what that society and that government decides to DO with its tax revenues is something that is decided by our democratic political process. Again... don't like it? either get involved and CHANGE it or get the fuck out... but telling the guys who are in the minority that they are loons probably won't get you very far. I'm just sayin'.
If you weren't such a greedy bastard, you'd pay MORE than your fair share. Why do you hate poor people? :(

and yet, somehow, the VAST majority of black americans see it differently. Care to explain why?
Because Democrats lie.

Because Democrats lie.

and somehow, only smart white republican guys like you know that? Is that your point? Are you suggesting that, if democrats DO lie, that, for some reason, all blacks are just too shiftless and stupid and lazy to figure that out???? WHy not quit talking in code?

Why do you think they should vote Democrat?

again... that is a nonsensical question to ask ME. I would suggest - again - that you ask them, not why they SHOULD vote democratic, but rather why they DO.

Oh, horseshit. You think blacks should pull the D lever. Why? You used the phrase "their self interest". So obviously you know.

Forum List

Back