Examples of the Left inciting violence

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1610536145239.png

Perhaps there is no better example of the Left inciting violence than one Jesse Smollett. After all, even democrats admit the man made the whole story up about Trump supporters in MAGA hats trying to beat him up and is a running joke amongst the most Left wing comedians.

But what was done to Jesse? That's right, nothing and nothing ever will be done. For you see, his politics and skin color are such that he is bullet proof.

A Complete Timeline of the Jussie Smollett Story | GQ

Last edited:
I don't remember anyone voting for him, he paid a steep price for his actions and no one tried to defend those actions after they became known. Try again.
When have any of these people paid for anything they have said? You have politicians from Hillary to Pelosi to Maxine Waters, etc., who have tried to incite violence.

Democrats Inciting Violence - YouTube

Why is inciting violence only a one way street according to the media and Congress?

Moreover, what has Trump said that was remotely as inciteful of violence?

I don't remember anyone voting for him, he paid a steep price for his actions and no one tried to defend those actions after they became known. Try again.
When have any of these people paid for anything they have said?

Why is inciting violence only a one way street according to the media?
I don't watch videos. Since no one has tried to take over the government in living memory your search for equivalency is futile.

View attachment 442148

Perhaps there is no better example of the Left inciting violence than one Jesse Smollett. After all, even democrats admit the man made the whole story up about Trump supporters in MAGA hats trying to beat him up and is a running joke amongst the most Left wing comedians.

But what was done to Jesse? That's right, nothing and nothing ever will be done. For you see, his politics and skin color are such that he is bullet proof.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Conservatives clearly are as stupid as they are dishonest – these efforts to ‘justify’ or ‘excuse’ the Trump-incited attack on America’s democracy by violent rightists are truly reprehensible.

When have any of these people paid for anything they have said? You have politicians from Hillary to Pelosi to Maxine Waters, etc., who have tried to incite violence.

Why is inciting violence only a one way street according to the media and Congress?

Jesse Smollett is not ‘the left’ – he’s a single individual representative of nothing and no one.

Jesse Smollett is not ‘the left’ – he’s a single individual representative of nothing and no one.
Really? I suspect he’s a hard core Dem like you.

View attachment 442148

Conservatives clearly are as stupid as they are dishonest – these efforts to ‘justify’ or ‘excuse’ the Trump-incited attack on America’s democracy by violent rightists are truly reprehensible.

Who is justifying what?

Liberals are too fking stoopid to check themselves.

all of their fingers point back at them (you)

He should be in jail. He was given a pass by dem officials who put lefty politics ahead of doing their job.

Except you people rallied to him, and stood by him, until you were forced to admit it was bullshit and even then, your side gave him a pass instead of putting him in jail.

He doesn't even remember what happened after the Smollet incident. Nothing happened. It seemed weird from the start because he lived. Real rednecks would have destroyed him.

First, his name is Jussie, not Jesse.

Second, he didn't incite a mob. He came up with a story that almost no one believed from the get go.

No one died because Smollet lied.

No one prosecuted Morton Downey Jr., either, when he faked a hate crime.

He doesn't even remember what happened after the Smollet incident. Nothing happened. It seemed weird from the start because he lived. Real rednecks would have destroyed him.

Lots of wace baiting from teh left. Lots of smearing of whites and/or conservatives. Lots of libs standing by him even after it became obvious.

Charges. Fired.

Then, charges dismissed, for political reasons. I don't recall if he got his job back.

Did I leave anything significant out?

View attachment 442148

Who is justifying what?

Liberals are too fking stoopid to check themselves.

all of their fingers point back at them (you)
The left are either dumb or they play dumb. The right has been censored --- to the extreme – by ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC PBS for many years. These stations are taking marching orders from above. They are in lock step, they are “stepford wives.” They will not cover scandals on the left!! They cover up news as immediately as possible if they have to report sins or crimes by the democrats or their fellow travelers. This is the greatest SIN the media is guilty of. And that includes 95% of the press in every major U.S. city.

They are also socially secular humanist and they promote sexual immorality and look for stories to ridicule or mock Christian ideas, such as denigrating pro-lifers and any fallen minister. They are anti-God, they will never admit it, the public is oblivious and puts up no objection.

This is why I have so little respect for leftist posters, leftist voices. They are, more than anything else, giant hypocrites and never critical of their own. “One who never admits to any faults admits to much.”

Last edited:
View attachment 442148

:lol::lol:

Are you equating the president of the United States and Jessie S. ?

View attachment 442148

The stupid ones are those that believe something just because the MSM says so. That would be you and other Democrats. Gave you provide a quote of Trump inciting the violence on 1/6? Maybe you believe the partial quote where Trump said to “march” and “storm” the Capitol Hill LOL...Here is the exact quote delivered the morning of 1/6...”I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol to peacecully and patriotically make your voices heard.” Yeah, that was it. That incited the violence. You folks can’t be this duped, can you? Wait, I already know the answer to this question.

Forum List

Back