Excellent Analysis

Freedom includes freedom not to answer your question or assist someone else. Welcome to the America you pretend to understand.
I've likely forgotten more than you will ever know- simply because I am an open minded person which allows me to distinguish between bullshit and freedom- which by the way means unemcumbered- I didn't say anything about freedom, stupid.

The US was founded on a life philosophy eloquently stated in the Declaration of Independence and a federal government established in order to form a more perfect union, to "secure" the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity- But, the constitution was ratified WITH the Bill of Rights which HAD to be a part of to LIMIT the federal governments authority. The 13 *sovereign* states (former colonies) then agreed to ratify it.

The 14th amendment, which can be argued was illegally ratified) pretty much eviscerated the sovereign state aspect, save for the 10th amendment, similar to what the Homeland Security Act did the 4th amendment-

And I suspect the reason you can't answer the question is because you can't.

You sounds like a moron when you use the word "acolyte".
I sounds like? Typing on a computer doesn't generate sound-

Political Party's are a religious experience to and for the willfully blind.

acolyte:
a person assisting the celebrant in a religious service or procession.
  • an assistant or follower.

You sound like even more of a moron now.

Forum List

Back