EXCLUSIVE – Cleveland Police have Issued “Stand Down” Order at RNC

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I find this quite interesting...Just wondering what they will do when the RNC and TRUMP hires say 4,000+ BIKERS to do SECURITY WORK for the RNC...and Ohio is an OPEN CARRY state.... OH that would be SO MUCH FUN to find a few thousand bloodied and broken leftist protestors and #BLM THUGS laying around the convention center!...STAND DOWN, OFFICERS, let those that will TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!!!

dangerandplay.com ^ | JULY 14, 2016 | MIKE CERNOVICH
Although the radical left has days of protests planned and has a history of protests, the Cleveland police has issued a stand down order to officers, I can exclusively report. Remember when thugs from the left attacked Trump supporters at his San Jose rally? The San Jose mayor and police chief claimed it would have been “too dangerous” for officers to do their jobs by defending Trump supporters. That same “logic” is being applied by Cleveland officials, who have given up on even trying to control the radical left. If you’re attending the RNC, do not travel alone. Be street...

Hillary-Supports-violence.jpg

Don't think it possible...It's about time PATRIOTS take back the streets!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-03-29-at-10.49.40-AM.jpg

I can't wait to see a bunch of geriatrics on glorified Hoverounds take to the streets to defend a 70 year old billionaire from 20 somethings with signs.

I can't wait to see a bunch of geriatrics on glorified Hoverounds take to the streets to defend a 70 year old billionaire from 20 somethings with signs.
ME EITHER... NOTHING LIKE KICKING 20 YEAR OLD ASS!

I know a number of bikers that would do it for the exercise. I'd love to see it.

I am sure our President will call upon the protesters to not bring weapons to the area. He might even show up in person and order/beseech them to comply. He's that kind of leader....yo.

Yes...I've been drinking....

They are calling Trump "Hitler" while literally employing Brown Shirt Tactics.

Liberals: all the self awareness of a turnip.

Guns guns guns! Guns are the problem. Guns are the solution. Is the RNC going to end in a bloodbath? By the pricking of my thumbs...

Well, were they to do as I will be doing and stay at home with their families, they would be perfectly safe. I'll be willing to bet you that I will not be harmed by either the bikers or the Liberal thugs on any night of either convention.

Forum List

Back