Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Uh, fake news...I meant, fake charges

As Rachel speculated, the sealed order may be used as leverage to get a suspect to cooperate with the investigation which means an arrest wouldn’t necessarily be in the cards.

As each member of Trump’s former or current administration gets indicted I’ll keep using this quote of his.

“ I hire the best people.”

Mueller doing what he can to take the spotlight off of Uranium1. Nice try.
Just the opposite is true of course. The years old uranium non scandal was brought back by Trump/ Hannity to take the attention away from the real Russian scandal and the pending indictments.

When an investigation into every single member of the United States government is set into motion, THEN i'll be legitimately interested. This is just a distraction from the real problems facing America rn. Like...this investigation is the political equivalent to jangling keys in front of a grown man's face to keep him occupied while an armed robbery is taking place in front of him.

Very interesting. It was only yesterday that the DOJ demanded an accounting of the money Mueller got so far with nothing to show for it.
Your whole house of cards is beginning to crumble just like I predicted.
One numbskull said it will be Hillary. Lol

The Hillary, Obama and the DNC is the ones who are crumbling.

Not they're not. Just pretend to be sane...
You haven't been watching the news lately, have you?
No sane person watches the Faux news channel except for comic relief.

ROFL! I find it utterly hilarous that you believe you're sane!

Very interesting. It was only yesterday that the DOJ demanded an accounting of the money Mueller got so far with nothing to show for it.

You got two problems with your argument. 1 A sitting president cannot be arrested so if arrests are coming Monday it's NOT him. 2. Procedure is you get the bag man FIRST and that would be McCain.

ROFL! I find it utterly hilarous that you believe you're sane!

agreed

You got two problems with your argument. 1 A sitting president cannot be arrested so if arrests are coming Monday it's NOT him. 2. Procedure is you get the bag man FIRST and that would be McCain.
I don't know what they can arrest Manafort for that is related to the mission of the investigation, and Mewler has no authority to indict anyone for other reaons.

Who do you think it is?
Flynn , Manafort? Kushner?

I'm going with Manafort. They must have found some interesting documents in that no knock warrant. Which tells me Mueller had some idea where to start looking. Which also implies either Manafort was really sloppy, or somebody started talking from the very beginning. And right after a five hour talk with Carter Page today. Or perhaps an anonymous email from Russia with an offer of information for assurances of protecting assets? And of course knowing the bottom feeding pieces of crap Flynn and Kushner are, they can't be ruled out as informants looking to protect their own skin. People like that will throw their own children in the fire to protect their own asses.

Mueller doing what he can to take the spotlight off of Uranium1. Nice try.
Just the opposite is true of course. The years old uranium scam was brought back to take the attention away from the real Russian scandal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you really are that stupid.
That’s exactly what happened but you idiots got caught up in your Hillary hysteria plus Fox refused to legitimately cover the mueller investigation you were left totally in the dark.

Is he wasting his time trying to indict Manafort's housekeeper? Waste of time while Crooked H keeps getting that uranium money.

Paul Manafort and Tony Podesta.

Manafort's bank records showed that he and Podesta were working together for the Ukranian government.

The Podesta Group said it believed its client was an unaffiliated European think tank. But the new paperwork suggests the Justice Department has information tying the think tank to the pro-Russian Ukrainian Party of Regions — a possible source of continuing legal trouble for Manafort, because he never disclosed his own role in the lobbying campaign.
Podesta Group files new disclosures in Manafort-linked Ukraine lobbying

Forum List

Back