Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

giphy.gif

This Mueller move smells Crooked H paying off someone.

I'm watching Rachel lol. You are a damn fool.
Yeah why would anyone watch a supremely intelligent former Rhodes Scholar when they can watch a former roofer current demogogue like Hannity.
Sean is in intensive care now anyway once he heard the breaking news.
Lol!!! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!!!
Wouldn’t the ones being indicted be the traitors?
Why yes they would be.
That would be Comey, Lynch, and Clinton. All traitors - as all worthless leftist traitors are.
We’ll see who gets indicted. I’ll bet the house it’s none of them. All of these wingnut threads about Hillary, Comey etc reality will smack you assholes right in the face.
You Hillary pantysniffers are funny!!!!

I reported 5 months ago people were going to prison.
Joachim Castro who’s on the intelligence committee was my source..
Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton as cellmates could be quite entertaining.
Reality is going to intrude quickly with your fantasy world.
Hell, you may have to get a job...
I’m financially secure enough not to have to work chump. I bet it gets tough for you down atMickey D’s
How many government checks have you collected?
I'm watching Rachel lol. You are a damn fool.
Yeah why would anyone watch a supremely intelligent former Rhodes Scholar when they can watch a former roofer current demogogue like Hannity.
Sean is in intensive care now anyway once he heard the breaking news.
Lol!!! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!!!
Wouldn’t the ones being indicted be the traitors?
Why yes they would be.
That would be Comey, Lynch, and Clinton. All traitors - as all worthless leftist traitors are.
We’ll see who gets indicted. I’ll bet the house it’s none of them. All of these wingnut threads about Hillary, Comey etc reality will smack you assholes right in the face.

You'll bet!!! With what...pretty sure no one wants your trailer.

Every trump whore has said at one time this investigation is a “ nothing burger.”
Well reality is now pissing in your faces.
Ha!

I don't think preemptive pardons are allowed until charges are filed. Maybe not even until tried.
If trump starts pardoning all of his corrupt asshole pals he'll destroy the little credibility the GOP has left.

Today is the day of reckoning all Trump supporters never thought would happen. Your worst fears are now unfolding right in front of your faces..

Every trump whore has said at one time this investigation is a “ nothing burger.”
Well reality is now pissing in your faces.
Ha!
I wouldn't start gloating before you know who's wriggling on the hook.
We know it’s not Hillary or Podesta.
Odds are they’ll start with Manafort and work their way up hoping they’ll spill the truth on the head criminal.

Forum List

Back