EXCLUSIVE: John Kerry’s State Department Funneled MILLIONS To His Daughter’s Nonprofit Read more:

Daily Caller. Proven liars. Next...
Poor poor nitwit. The docs are here silly person..... You know, when you make stupid statements like this....well.....it kind makes you look stupid. Just sayin.

091012-PC-Award-to-Kerry

http://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Jurisdiction and Subcommittees 114th congress.pdf

091015-No-Competition-Justification

What's the law against a family member of a Senator doing business with the government?

This would be one of them. But, how is it that if it were a repub politician you would be screaming to high heaven about the corruption, but when it is one of yours you ignore it? How do you sleep at night being such a deplorable hypocrite?

Foreign Corrupt Practices Act | CRIMINAL-FRAUD | Department of Justice

Poor poor nitwit. The docs are here silly person..... You know, when you make stupid statements like this....well.....it kind makes you look stupid. Just sayin.

091012-PC-Award-to-Kerry

http://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Jurisdiction and Subcommittees 114th congress.pdf

What's the law against a family member of a Senator doing business with the government?

This would be one of them. But, how is it that if it were a repub politician you would be screaming to high heaven about the corruption, but when it is one of yours you ignore it? How do you sleep at night being such a deplorable hypocrite?

Why do you keep posting links that don't prove anything?

Gee, more corrupt Establishment weasels.. who knew..

EXCLUSIVE: John Kerry’s State Department Funneled MILLIONS To His Daughter’s Nonprofit

Let me guess, he didn't know it was against the law? He thought it was monopoly money?
And the article says:

Seed also received almost $1 million from a modification to the first award, as well as from Department of State funds the group secured outside the Peace Corps.

The Peace Corps program — called the Global Health Service Partnership (GHSP) — sends volunteer physicians and nurses to medical and nursing schools in Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda and Liberia, according to Seed’s website. More than 40 clinical educators worked at 13 sites in the 2014-2015 program.

Trump uses his Foundation's money to buy a $20,000.00 painting of himself. Exactly the same thing.

091012-PC-Award-to-Kerry

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You know what they say..."you can lead the horse to water" Hello horsey!:bye1:

Now it's all clear....to become Secretary of State under Regime Obama you must first be a crook. Or at the very least, pledge to become one. Kerry - chicken? or egg?

Last edited:

091012-PC-Award-to-Kerry

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You know what they say..."you can lead the horse to water" Hello horsey!:bye1:

You were going to provide an example of me screaming to high heaven when a Republican did this.

Oh, and btw, this grant was extended in 2015, when Republican Bob Corker, not Democrat John Kerry, was chairman of the Senate committee on foreign relations.

Where is YOUR screaming to high heaven about THAT?

091012-PC-Award-to-Kerry

You were going to provide an example of me screaming to high heaven when a Republican did this.

Oh, and btw, this grant was extended in 2015, when Republican Bob Corker, not Democrat John Kerry, was chairman of the Senate committee on foreign relations.

I despise ANY government corruption you despicable jackass. I have called for an end to the Congressional exemptions to the laws that bind us repeatedly, you simpleton.

I despise ANY government corruption you despicable jackass. I have called for an end to the Congressional exemptions to the laws that bind us repeatedly, you simpleton.

So I guess you just FORGOT to attack Bob Corker for his apparent role in this.

lol

lol

Not at all you POS. I want them ALL sitting in prison. You and your fellow hypocritical fucktards don't. You WANT the progressives in Congress and in the admin to rape the middle class because you are a fucking joke of a human being.

lol
Kerry is low hanging fruit, and a fuck up...

lol
Kerry is low hanging fruit, and a fuck up...

He's a damned buffoon.

lol

Not at all you POS. I want them ALL sitting in prison. You and your fellow hypocritical fucktards don't. You WANT the progressives in Congress and in the admin to rape the middle class because you are a fucking joke of a human being.

Try doing some research next time.

Forum List

Back