Exclusive: New Emails on Secret Benghazi Weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...in addition to your utter lack of veracity you're also mathmatically challenged, which should come as no surprise to anyone in here. Blame anyone and everyone you want for your 08 collapse, but the smart money's on you being the author of your own misfortune simply because you're not very bright.

Uh, guy, it wasn't MY 2008 collapse. It was the country's 2008 collapse. I know you don't get this, that most of us have busted 401K's and underwater mortgages because of your boy Bush fucking up everything.

But you keep telling yourself that Jeb is the guy to bring you back when you are done with the Reality TV Clowns.

Other than that, what's the call for Rush's broadcast today? Commercial free?...Handful of local sponsors only? You really should provide us a day-by-day schedule so we don't have to guess.

I don't know, Dominican Rent Boy, you are the one who listens to him, I really don't.

I did listen to him a bit in the car earlier in the week, he had goldbugs and other scammers on.

But the real sign Rush is over... nothing he says these days makes the news anymore. If a fat drug addled homo makes a misogynistic statement in the forest, and no one hears, does he make a sound?

JoeyB, only a dipshit like you would back Jeb.

I'll stick with Trump or Carly as my two favorites. It's time the professional politicians get demoted to the JV squad, both parties.

Forum List

Back