EXCLUSIVE: President Ronald Reagan's Biggest Secret: He Packed Heat In His Briefcase

Kinda scary to think that an Alzheimer's victim who phoned for help in the night when he couldn't get his TV remote to function and was found to have been pointing the remote at himself....

Also reminds us of this...

was this before or after he got shot? When you see that your bodyguards are THAT inept (took them 3+seconds to do jack squat) you'll carry a gun, too.

• Banned
was this before or after he got shot? When you see that your bodyguards are THAT inept (took them 3+seconds to do jack squat) you'll carry a gun, too.
Before and especially after Hinkley. Actually the bullet that hit him was a rocochet off the limo. The secret service acted within 2 seconds but it was not enough.

His biggest secret probably went to the grave with him and would ruin his legacy so badly you couldn't polish it back. What that could be I couldn't say but that man had secrets hidden under more secrets.

His biggest secret probably went to the grave with him and would ruin his legacy so badly you couldn't polish it back. What that could be I couldn't say but that man had secrets hidden under more secrets.
His secret was that Dick Cheney was his illegitimate son, right?

they may have started to move in 2 seconds, and one got a shorty 357 pointed up into the air (and was looking around like a dummy) in 1.5 seconds, but nobody fired at hinkley and they DID take 3+ seconds to get a hand on him. They MIGHT have orders not to shoot, actually, since everyone will want to interrogate the assassin for his contacts (if any).

According to legend Bubba Bill Clinton once left the Secret Service officer with the"football" behind at a speaking engagement and the guy had to hitchhike back to the White House.The point is that some presidents get away with it but it's not a good idea for an idiot womanizer to be screwing around with his pants down and a freaking gun in a briefcase on the bed.

His secret was that Dick Cheney was his illegitimate son, right?
No, probably something more along the lines of ordering people's death at home and abroad. You guys forgave him for giving weapons to Iran so even if we found out he stomped kittens for fun you guys would think him an infallible God among us lesser mortals.

they may have started to move in 2 seconds, and one got a shorty 357 pointed up into the air (and was looking around like a dummy) in 1.5 seconds, but nobody fired at hinkley and they DID take 3+ seconds to get a hand on him. They MIGHT have orders not to shoot, actually, since everyone will want to interrogate the assassin for his contacts (if any).
Nobody fired at Hinkley because a black cop tackled him when he started shooting putting himself in the line of fire.

ROFLMNAO...

THIS from a proponent of the frickin' CLINTONS!

According to legend Bubba Bill Clinton once left the Secret Service officer with the"football" behind at a speaking engagement and the guy had to hitchhike back to the White House.The point is that some presidents get away with it but it's not a good idea for an idiot womanizer to be screwing around with his pants down and a freaking gun in a briefcase on the bed.
Legend? It was testified to by the Secret Service agent himself.

In other words, you're just talking out your ass again?

In other words, you're just talking out your ass again?
Yes, I am but I hear much more implausible theories about Obama here everyday. I am old enough to remember Reagan well, he bore little resemblance to the Godlike figure you people worship. I think it's kind of funny how you people accuse democrats of treating Obama like a messianic figure when the hero worship conservatives have for Reagan outstrips anything else.

Forum List

Back