🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Exclusive: San Bernardino shooters buried in quiet funeral following Islamic rituals

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
A couple of observations.

OBL's supposed body was buried at sea, why not these two?

Note, that the closer cemetery didn't refuse the bodies because they are raving aholes but because they didn't want their graves decimated. Not that they disagreed with what they did.

Why not cremate them and spread the ashes so their graves don't become a mecca for Muslim extremists?

Exclusive: San Bernardino shooters buried in quiet funeral following Islamic rituals

The funeral followed traditional Islamic rituals, said an attendee. At a Muslim cemetery hours away from San Bernardino, the bodies were cleansed according to Islamic rules, wrapped in white cloth and buried.

The funeral attendee and another person familiar with the situation, both of whom asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation, said it took a week to find a graveyard willing to accept the bodies.

They said the husband and wife were ultimately buried in a cemetery far from San Bernardino, after a closer facility refused to take the bodies because of fears the graves would be desecrated. Neither person would identify the cemetery where the couple was buried.

Maybe we should have put their heads on stakes in front of the developmental center and left them there for a year or two.

Maybe we should have put their heads on stakes in front of the developmental center and left them there for a year or two.
No, they should have wrapped them in pig entrails and buried them publicly.

Oh, but that would abuse and debase their religion! We can't have that, it would be wrong!

Well, excuse me, but aren't all the Muslims in the country saying that those shooters were going way OUTSIDE Islam, when they committed their mass murders? Aren't they saying that Islam does not countenance such mass murders, and that people who shout "Allah Akhbar" while killing people are not obeying Islam?

Wouldn't it give genuine Muslims, who would never go outside Islam and mass-murder innocents, additional incentive to stay within the "peaceful" bounds of Islam?

Wrapping the murderers' bodies bodies in pig guts and burying them, would be a good way for Muslims to demonstrate that these murderers were not doing an Islamic thing, and that the murderers were not really Muslims. It would be the Islamic version of excommunication. And best of all, it would inform others contemplating similar murders, what awaits them if they think they are doing it to boost Islam.

As is well known, Gen. Jack Pershing had lots of trouble with various Islamic terrorist groups in the Philippines in 1911. And when he was attacked by them and his troops killed some of them, he did exactly that. And he left a few alive, to go back to their people and tell them what had happened to their dead comrades.

And lo and behold, Muslim groups stopped attacking him.

How many lives did Pershing save by doing this?

If it saves innocent lives, isn't that worth the discomfort and abhorrence of people in this country who think they are Muslim (but which genuine Muslims say they aren't), who might decide not to carry out their mass murders now that they know what their funerals would be like?

Last edited:

Oh, but that would abuse and debase their religion! We can't have that, it would be wrong!

Well, excuse me, but aren't all the Muslims in the country saying that those shooters were going way OUTSIDE Islam, when they committed their mass murders? Aren't they saying that Islam does not countenance such mass murders, and that people who shout "Allah Akhbar" while killing people are not obeying Islam?

Wouldn't it give genuine Muslims, who would never go outside Islam and mass-murder innocents, additional incentive to stay within the "peaceful" bounds of Islam?

Wrapping the murderers' bodies bodies in pig guts and burying them, would be a good way for Muslims to demonstrate that these murderers were not doing an Islamic thing, and that the murderers were not really Muslims. It would be the Islamic version of excommunication. And best of all, it would inform others contemplating similar murders, what awaits them if they think they are doing it to boost Islam.

As is well known, Gen. Jack Pershing had lots of trouble with various Islamic terrorist groups in the Philippines in 1911. And when he was attacked by them and his troops killed some of them, he did exactly that. And he left a few alive, to go back to their people and tell them what had happened to their dead comrades.

If it saves innocent lives, isn't that worth the discomfort and abhorrence of people in this country who think they are Muslim (but which genuine Muslims say they aren't), who might decide not to carry out their mass murders now that they know what their funerals would be like?
I was being HEAVILY sarcastic. This thread is too medieval for me.

I was being HEAVILY sarcastic.
I wasn't.

This thread is too medieval for me.

Medievals are exactly who we are fighting. Or to be more exact, they are at war with us.

If people shouting "Allah Akhbar" walk into YOUR Christmas party and start blowing people away, will your belief that it's "too medieval" help any of you? Or save your lives?

-------------------------------------------------------

They should have wrapped the San Bernardino shooters' bodies in pig entrails and buried them publicly.

If it saves innocent lives, isn't that worth the discomfort and abhorrence of people in this country who think they are Muslim (but which genuine Muslims say they aren't), who might decide not to carry out their mass murders now that they know what their funerals would be like?[/

My point is, OBL body had to be buried at sea. Which we know it did not have to be. It could have been cremated. It could have been buried. But to say that his body had to be buried at sea in conformance with Islam is ridiculous.

The people who do these things ARE medieval. That is what they understand. We should follow their lead as they understand nothing else.

The people who do these things ARE medieval. That is what they understand. We should follow their lead as they understand nothing else.

I understand the sentiment, but no we should not follow their lead, we are better then them, they should follow our lead. If not then too bad for them.

I understand the sentiment, but no we should not follow their lead, we are better then them, they should follow our lead. If not then too bad for them.

They are engaged in a religious war and they believe that when they murder the infidel they get to go to their 72 castles with 72 virgins. Unless they are wrapped in pigskin and buried in which case they get to go to hell. The US used that tactic in the Philippines and you know what.... it worked.

They are engaged in a religious war and they believe that when they murder the infidel they get to go to their 72 castles with 72 virgins. Unless they are wrapped in pigskin and buried in which case they get to go to hell. The US used that tactic in the Philippines and you know what.... it worked.

I am fully aware that it is Islam against the rest of the world. If not all Muslims a large share of Muslims. What I don't understand is the in fighting between the sects of Islam. They fight, I think, just to keep their third world shitholes, shitholes.

I am fully aware that it is Islam against the rest of the world. If not all Muslims a large share of Muslims. What I don't understand is the in fighting between the sects of Islam. They fight, I think, just to keep their third world shitholes, shitholes.

There is a lot of truth to that. However, Christianity did the exact same thing before the Reformation. The Albigensian Crusade was an argument between two Christian sects. It started off as a religious schism but rapidly became a license to steal so for 20 years the Catholics persecuted the Cathars.

There is a lot of truth to that. However, Christianity did the exact same thing before the Reformation. The Albigensian Crusade was an argument between two Christian sects. It started off as a religious schism but rapidly became a license to steal so for 20 years the Catholics persecuted the Cathars.

True, but that was in the 13th century. I would have thought that someone would have brought up the sectarian violence in Northern Ireland.

True, but that was in the 13th century. I would have thought that someone would have brought up the sectarian violence in Northern Ireland.

That is primarily political. They use religion as a cause celebre but it is about Irish nationalism first and foremost. Hell, most of the IRA terrorists were trained in Libya.

Forum List

Back