🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expect a Hillary Clinton win in 2016

so again the Democrat argument is that by "change!" they meant keep blaming your own failures on the last guy in office, even going into your freaking eighth and final year

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Uh, guy, Obama didn't wreck the economy, that was your boy Bush. You know, there's no point putting you back in charge if you people don't ever OWN anything.
The bed wetting continues...

so again the Democrat argument is that by "change!" they meant keep blaming your own failures on the last guy in office, even going into your freaking eighth and final year

Uh, guy, Obama didn't wreck the economy, that was your boy Bush. You know, there's no point putting you back in charge if you people don't ever OWN anything.
The bed wetting continues...

left-wing losers are too stupid to be cognizant of the fact that a thousand whines about the last guy going into their own guy's EIGHTH AND FINAL YEAR can only say one thing about him; that he's as inept as his critics say he is and irreelvant by the Left's own standard

Midterms don't count? Only to Dems that are too fucking stupid to go out and vote. :lol: The Hildabeast is not the magic Negro. The bitch is not trusted or liked by 2/3 of Americans ans she will not get the minority turnout that Obama did. But hey....keep hope alive.

guy, she doesn't need to. YOu do get that Obama won with 6 million votes to spare.

probably for every black who says, "Meh", youll have a woman saying yeah.

Oh, yeah, and all your candidates are fantastics assholes that even you don't like. Take out Uncle Tom and Combover, you guys don't have a guy in double digits.

"We're not thrilled with this guy, but we'll hope you'll be!"

tSTCvCw.jpg

left-wing losers are too stupid to be cognizant of the fact that a thousand whines about the last guy going into their own guy's EIGHTH AND FINAL YEAR can only say one thing about him; that he's as inept as his critics say he is and irreelvant by the Left's own standard

Guy, I'm starting to conclude you are some kind of high-functioning retard who just repeats what he hears on hate radio.

Get back to me when you have something to add to the conversation.

Meanwhile - Unemployment - 5.1% compared to 10% when Bush left.
Dow - 18,000 compared to when Bush left.

If Mrs. BJ wins, it will prove once again, how dumb many Americans are.

Of course, the media will make her look presidential. They will proclaim how smart and wonderful she is, all while ignoring the facts and condemning Rs for telling Americans those facts.

Millions will be fooled....Jake and Leftnutter are already fooled.

Mrs. BJ? I like that.

intelligent people learn from their mistakes ... then you have right wingers.

end of story.

The numbers just aren't there for a GOP candidate to win. I think this was Trump's intention anyway, as he had blasted Republicans for their loss in 2012 citing the reason as being too mean spirited toward illegals.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Trump never had any intention of winning, just driving it into Hillary Clinton's lap was the goal. And unfortunately it worked. Say Hello to Madam President Hillary Clinton.
You're delusional about how many illegal aliens will be voting in the next election.

Guy, I'm starting to conclude you are some kind of high-functioning retard who just repeats what he hears on hate radio.

Get back to me when you have something to add to the conversation.

Meanwhile - Unemployment - 5.1% compared to 10% when Bush left.
Dow - 18,000 compared to when Bush left.

it's not my fault you're exactly the kind of brainwashed loser you're accusing me of being. i cant fix you, i'm not the Idiot Whisperer.

most HONEST people, even many left-wingers, acknowledge obama's stated unemployment number is a joke

unemployment wasnt 10% when Bush left office; but it did get that high under obama

a left-winger bragging about the DOW, a collection of the very (to you idiots) "greediest" of American corporations posting record profits when you VOWED TO "MAKE THEM PAY!" before that OCCUPY movement idiots exactly like you INSISTED was here to stay FAILED is just too hilarious!

get back to me when you have something to add to the conversation

idiots and hypocrites

YOU'RE bragging about an 18,000 DOW while Poverty reached a FIFTY YEAR HIGH under Progressive governance.
you're bragging about record corporate profits of Wall Street corporations and banks that STILL GET BILLIONS IN INTEREST-FREE LOANS (CORPORATE WELFARE) on account of obama's Quantitative Easing..........................

while the poorest got POORER UNDER OBAMA AND POORER AT A FASTER RATE under obama than they were getting poor under Bush and Republicans

get back to me when YOU have something to add to the conversation..........................that isnt a pile of steaming self-delusions

it's not my fault you're exactly the kind of brainwashed loser you're accusing me of being. i cant fix you, i'm not the Idiot Whisperer.

most HONEST people, even many left-wingers, acknowledge obama's stated unemployment number is a joke

unemployment wasnt 10% when Bush left office; but it did get that high under obama

a left-winger bragging about the DOW, a collection of the very (to you idiots) "greediest" of American corporations posting record profits when you VOWED TO "MAKE THEM PAY!" before that OCCUPY movement idiots exactly like you INSISTED was here to stay FAILED is just too hilarious!

Like it our not, the Dow is a legitimate barometer of our economic health.

At least until the Negro did it. Then it doesn't count. Same with unemployment. You guys would be dancing in the streets if Reagan or Bush had a 5.1% unemployment rate... until the Negro did it.

YOU'RE bragging about an 18,000 DOW while Poverty reached a FIFTY YEAR HIGH under Progressive governance.
you're bragging about record corporate profits of Wall Street corporations and banks that STILL GET BILLIONS IN INTEREST-FREE LOANS (CORPORATE WELFARE) on account of obama's Quantitative Easing..........................

while the poorest got POORER UNDER OBAMA AND POORER AT A FASTER RATE under obama than they were getting poor under Bush and Republicans

get back to me when YOU have something to add to the conversation..........................that isnt a pile of steaming self-delusions

Guy, do you really think repeating what other people say is an argument?
Full-retard-meme.jpg

Like it our not, the Dow is a legitimate barometer of our economic health.
i never said it isnt you dullard. i said it's weapons-grade hypocritical for you idiots to be bragging about record corporate profits.. go cry loser

At least until the Negro did it. Then it doesn't count. Same with unemployment. You guys would be dancing in the streets if Reagan or Bush had a 5.1% unemployment rate... until the Negro did it.

reagan and bush had BETTER UNEMPLOYMENT AVERAGES you moron. that's exactly what i mean.

nice job pulling out your tiny,useless race card though..................

Guy, do you really think repeating what other people say is an argument?
Full-retard-meme.jpg

who said it before me? IF is was said so what?

why have you no rebutall?

too much of a coward/??

you dont exactly make a case for the "Negro" constantly blaming stuff on the White guy.

you just look like a weak loser

What is it with you Rightwingers trying to rewrite History? Bush OPENLY pandered to the homophobes. He openly promised to put Homophobia in the constitution.

CNN.com - Bush calls for ban on same-sex marriages - Feb. 25, 2004

Actually,what Bush saidabout leaving homophobia up to the states was actually pretty fucking retarded. No, Civil Unions are the equivlent to a colored drinking fountain. Gays weren't putting up with that shit for good reason.

Of course, Bush accomplished his mission, which was not to protect youChristians from the big, bad homos.

It was to get you to vote to let the rich keep fucking you.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Well I see somebody chased their vitriol pills with an anger cocktail today....... if you ever manage to get a grip on your emotions gimme a shout, K?

Ciao :)

Forum List

Back